Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The HATE Is Too Much! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The HATE Is Too Much! (823 Views)

Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. / Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!Any Correlation Btw The Hate For Jonathan And That For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The HATE Is Too Much! by PvtParts1: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2013
The level of tribalism here is too much with so much stereotype flying around on this site (and not this section alone) has made me realize that this country is in no way united. It has also made come to the conclusion that most of the posters here are no different than political thugs. There is so much hero worshiping of corrupt kleptomaniacs. I have been dragged into it as well and have made some comments that normally I will have come to be ashamed of.
Please, I can not articulate how dissapointed I am of some of the things I have read here.
All these politicians are corrupt and they don't give a kobo about you or I.
The civil war ended before a vast majority of us were even born and none of us is an authority on the events that led to it and what really transpired. Their war need not be our war. We need to put an end to this circle of hate and violence.
Re: The HATE Is Too Much! by Garrithe1st: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2013
^^

Your effort is a WASTED BULLET......

1 Like

Re: The HATE Is Too Much! by PvtParts1: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Garri the 1st: ^^

Your effort is a WASTED BULLET......

and you took the time to post a reply
Re: The HATE Is Too Much! by nuclearboy(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
The level of tribalism here is too much with so much stereotype flying around on this site (and not this section alone) has made me realize that this country is in no way united. It has also made come to the conclusion that most of the posters here are no different than political thugs. There is so much hero worshiping of corrupt kleptomaniacs. I have been dragged into it as well and have made some comments that normally I will have come to be ashamed of.
Please, I can not articulate how dissapointed I am of some of the things I have read here.
All these politicians are corrupt and they don't give a kobo about you or I.
The civil war ended before a vast majority of us were even born and none of us is an authority on the events that led to it and what really transpired. Their war need not be our war. We need to put an end to this circle of hate and violence.

You submitting some of your posts shame you is commendable.

However, you need to be consistent in equal love for some time before people will take you as sincere.

Kudos for even trying. Lets hope you won't return to your vomit.

God created one man, not different models - we all are the same, whether Hausa, British or Igbo. Individuals are bad, not nations

(1) (Reply)

IBB: I’m Proud Of The June 12 Credibility / Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections / High Calibre Bomb Factory Discovered In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.