Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

US Bank Account. Pay Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Bank Account. Pay Nothing (5765 Views)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / US Bank Shuts RCCG's Accounts / I Need A Us Bank Account/atm Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2008
AUGUST 27th 2008:

This post was original placed on May 02 and I'm coming to modify it because I see the need to. The info I've been giving is no longer valid for Nigerians because the company has stopped offering their services to Nigerians (God have mercy on us Nigerians) and I owe it to every Nairalander to tell you what's going on since I'm here to give genuine inforrmation. Someone has on this thread mentioned it in the past but I didn't respond because I had not verified it myself. This I've done and I'm here to tell you that the info I give on US bank account no longer holds. But the good news is that I'm working on something else. If it works, I'll get back to all who have contacted me in the past. And any interested person could still write me so that I'll have your contact. And when I have the current info, I'll just get to you. I hope it's fair even to tell the truth se?
Thanks.

Openning Us Bank Account. Pay Nothing
« on: Today at 10:31:54 PM »   A lot of people have been made to pay huge amount of money just to get information on openning a US bank account. I didn't want anybody to take advantage of me so i never even bothered asking here.
I was however able to get the info Free so i also want to give it out free here.
If you are interested, email me at
usaccount4all@gmail.com. I'll reply within 48 hours. If I ever ask you to pay anything, report back here! I'm saying this 'because people have posted things here which they claimed to be free only to request for a form of  payment later.

AN OFFER TO THOSE INTERESTED:

Do you know what most online businesses do? They
take your money and abandon you!

It's like you become a stranger the minute your
payment clears!

* * * NOT WITH US! * * *

Our system has been working for good people like
you since 2002. We support our members. We answer
their questions, help them succeed and more.

If you want REAL success and REAL support then you
want what we offer. Ready for a REAL change?
Then send a mail to the email below and let me blow
your head by givin a FREE e-book with all the info you
need to start your online business.

neksfreetips@gmail.com

Stop now and write me so you can download the e-book now before you leave your computer today.  Sincerely hope you have a nice read. You can reach me on 08073639975  if anything is unclear to you or if you encounter problem downloading.
Success to you.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by mavtrevor(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2008
yOU CAN FIND MORE INFOMATION ABOUT US BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2008
If you are sending me a text, send your e-mail address. So ican send the details to you.
Thanks.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by donosky: 4:44pm On May 03, 2008
i will like to have it .thanks. egobekee@yahoo.com
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by buso(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2008
i am interested as well
my email is r65webber@yahoo.co.uk
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2008
Please e-mail at usaccount4all@gmail.com or you text your email address to 08073639975.
I read my mails more often than i visit this forum. And my phone is always with me so when you do any of the two, i can get back to you faster. And placing your primary email addresson a forum like this is not good for you.
I've written those that placed their emails herebut others should please write or text me.
Thanks.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by davidebali: 11:52am On May 05, 2008
pls dont border contacting anybody who feels he has the information for opening a U.S Bank account cos i have attached herewith

Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2008
Thank you attacher. I tried openning your attached file myself and this is what i got:

Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.

File Type: Word 2007 Document

File Extension: .docx

Description: This document is saved using the WordprocessingML Open XML Format. This is the default file format of Microsoft® Office Word 2007. Word 2000, 2002 and 2003 can also open and edit this file if the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for 2007 Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint file formats is installed. The Word Viewer 2007 can also be used to open this file.

Software or information available at:
Microsoft Office Word 2000, 2002, and 2003 with the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for 2007 Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint file formats
Microsoft Office Word 2007
Word Viewer 2007

You may search the following Web site for related software and information:

Windows Live Search
You may purchase or download software related to this file type from the following Web site:

Windows Marketplace

Have questions? See these Frequently Asked Questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Disability/accessibility | Privacy Statement

I guess nobody wants to go through any headache openning any file. But if you are able to open it and you get the info you need. Fine. You need not contact me. I know some people may be asking if the info is FREE why don't you just post it here? No. I only give such info to people who are interested.And such people are surely of like mind with me therefore we can learn from each other.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by davidebali: 3:31pm On May 06, 2008
please try to download it again i have saved it in a lower microsoft word version.

Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2008
Some people are sending me text without an email address. I've been kind enough to text back and tell them to send their emails. I will not do that again. If you are sending a text make sure you include your email address pls. Those I've sent the report to, won't you say if the info was helpful?
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by dinooo: 4:17pm On May 08, 2008
davidbali, r u giving it out for free like the other guy?
Or do u just want some money?
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2008
It is Absolutely FREE. That's what I've written in this post. If you however a skeptic, remain there. I actually do not blame you 'cos people have abused this forum but I'm not such.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2008
Thanks to all of you who contacted me. I've made a lot of friends through this thread. Hope to have a good and profitable relationship with you all.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2008
Someone called to tell me that he didn't receive the report I sent him. Please let me say here that emails have become increasingly unreliable especially if an email address has not been whitelisted by you. If you want to request my free report, make sure you add usaccount4all@gmail.com to your contacts so that my mail will get to you.
You should always check your SPAM (bulk mails) incase it was filtered there.
Hope this helps.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by Linconne: 2:17pm On May 17, 2008
@davidebali
please don't border contacting anybody who feels he has the information for opening a US Bank account because i have attached herewith
I unnderstand from my investigations in the web that this link:
USA.2beok.com online guide teaches you how to open your own US Bank Account as a Non- US resident , using just a copy of your Passport ,

is 100% scam. I am sure you aren't aware. This site was openened by a morocan 'internet' thief

Well, friends i lead u to a decent and the original source where you eill have the opportunity to have
Free USA account
USA Mailing Address @ minimal subscribed rate
USA Phone Number@ minimal subscribed rate too all to help your business allover the world
You will only get an honest site guide that are on ground overthere for years and NOT individuals who have not even opened there own account wasting you time and even possibly rip you off as u progress.

Do you know African applicanta have there own document submission location other than Virginia? Talk to us
08060059400 or send your email; linconne@yahoo.com.
We want to serve only decent minded individuals pls.

'DO NOT CLOSE THAT WEB DEAL THAT REQUIRES CASH PAYMENT WITHOUT CONSULTING US WE HAVE A WAY OF CONFIRMING AND WE CAN HELP YOU DECIDE'

Love you all
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by neksummi(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2008
There is a post I made on this forum on detecting Scam. Read it up and put every offer you are made throguh the test before you spend your hard earned money on anything.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by mosyb: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2008
[/b][size=20pt][/size]
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS, THEY COME AS WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING,THEY CLAIM TO BE GENUINE , BUT THEY ARE NOT

[b]
[size=20pt][/size]
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by philem44: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
I am interested. Please send me more info.

My email address is: onlinecashflow4real@gmail.com
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by dynamite19: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
I'll like 2 get d info superirale@yahoo.com thanks
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by amina4real: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2008
I've already thanked you on your thread 'Goodnews is worth spreading' Neksummi.
We need people like you on this forum.
God bless.
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by zheroes(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2008
[size=38pt] 'dont get burnt,a word is enough for the wise."[/size]
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by Babygod: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
NAIJAKONET, I GREE WIT U, JUST CONTINUE DECEIVING MAGAS AND LET THEM FALL, FOR U

NO PROBLEM, NA UR TIME, THE FOOLS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, SO NO SHAKINGS,

I KONKOR, JUST ONVINCE THEM THATS ALL !!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by naijakonet: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2008
Hi all,

I dont blame you you don't even know who are talking with, on this thread the folk here said that E*Trade does open Accounts for Nigerian, yes they do, but that was before now, right now they don't for Christ sake i'm not E*Trade, you can call them and verify, go to google and type Etrade homepage and ten you can get their website, since it seems that i'm giving you the wrong website, do this and get their contact info, please call them and ask them if they still open accounts for Nigerians, then come here and tell them others what you found out,

I don't open US Bank accounts for anyone anymore, sick of Nigerians like you,
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by muchacho: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2008
Na wah ooooooo[b][/b]
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by Toyatc: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
@Poster

You said that u can give ppl info on hw to open us account bt it's bn over a month that i sent you a txt and mail. Instead of u doing as u said, u're busy inviting me for one network group.

DIS KAI TIN, E GOOD FOR UR EYE?
Re: US Bank Account. Pay Nothing by Babygod: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2008
[/b][size=16pt][/size]

TORI NA TORI [b]
[size=16pt][/size]

(1) (2)

December 2020 Inflation Rate Rises To 15.75% As Food Inflation Jumps To 19.56% / How You Can Earn $1000 In 2 Months / What Business Do You Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.