Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Study Permit Uk 2008 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Permit Uk 2008 (885 Views)

Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Permit Uk 2008 by lankywizar(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2008
Hey Guys, its getting to time we start preparing to apply for our visas i am trying to start up a thread so that we can get to know the in and out , drop your comment for others to see
Re: Study Permit Uk 2008 by LondonCool(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2008
Re: Study Permit Uk 2008 by bigbumper(f): 12:08pm On May 03, 2008
lankywizar:

Hey Guys, its getting to time we start preparing to apply for our visas . . .

Hey lazywanker, I don't think it's time yet, what's the rush lets wait for a couple more years, you know planning to get a visa has to be dealt with, with military precision. 

Don't worry, get back to bed to continue/finish off the job you started  grin
Re: Study Permit Uk 2008 by lankywizar(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2008
big_ bumper grin grin grin grin grin

londoncool; yes uk student visa. i just paid my school fees at coventry.
Re: Study Permit Uk 2008 by lloydhill(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2008
hey allthanks for this thread lankywizard but i just got a question or two to ask.Must any first timerfor uk student visa go for an interview?Then applying in Julywon't be to early hmmm? undecided
Re: Study Permit Uk 2008 by funkybaby(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2008
@lancy and illoyd
Didn't you two read the post from the moderator? Advising you on the most appropriate thread to post you inquiries?

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Has The Best Architectural Building In Naija / Working Holiday Help Me / NCAA Threatens To Sanction Ethiopian Airlines For Mistreating Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.