Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG (14894 Views)

Steady Electricity: FG Bans Importation Of Generator Sets / Prepare To Pay More For Electricity – FG Tells Nigerians / Electricity: Fg Targets 6,600 Mw In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by EKONGKING: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
75% of the country has no power since ages and yet idiots will come and tell how great nigeria is.
. Atleast 50% of people ie 80 million people would have never experienced electricity in lifetime particularly in villages

1 Like

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Y wld thr hv trees around transformers. Ndi ala! That's the same excuse since childhood.
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by BankuTilapia: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
9jadelta: to start generating less than 2000mw of electricity? God forbid backwardness. We will rather copz south africa that are generating over 50,000mw. You wan turn us from bad to worse
U r a big bloated obese eeeediot n a fooooool da new dam in Ghana is generating 10000MW of electricity n bear in mind u doughnut, Ghana had been enjoying stable electricity for years than ur hell hole pit latrine country call Nigeria grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by mejai(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Let d remaining 120mil nigerians clap for FG for not providing the light for us. Una reward dey for hell fire.
I want to ask o, pls wats d relationship btwn nepa/phcn, dstv and rain?
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by gerald09(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
braine: I wonder how they expect that 4000MW to do the 120million lot. The situation is just pathetic.
"Being pathetic" that ship has sail the incompetence of the power company in Nigeria is legendary. World thinkers will use Nigerian government n its ministry as case study on how incompetence a country can be.

1 Like

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by Olaolufred(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
THIS IS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING, "FRESH AIR"
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by collynzo2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
9jadelta: to start generating less than 2000mw of electricity? God forbid backwardness. We will rather copz south africa that are generating over 50,000mw. You wan turn us from bad to worse
I tire o, Ghana that suffers power cuts/load shedding like us. The 2000MW they generate cannot power Lagos alone. people are ill-informed.
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by collynzo2(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Da 40 million left r da people who can afford candles n generators. cheesy
we can boast of at least 20hours of electricity everyday where I live in Port harcourt. worry about your country, you guys have a lot to worry about.
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
EKONGKING: 75% of the country has no power since ages and yet idiots will come and tell how great nigeria is.
. Atleast 50% of people ie 80 million people would have never experienced electricity in lifetime particularly in villages
Biggest lie I've seen o ₦airaland.

1 Like

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by Adamskuty(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Bwahahawaha Bwahahawaha

My heart is bleeding, ooo gosh I weep for naija and Naijan. Living with generator toxic fumes ain't easy .come to think of it ,no wonder +56millions of you are stark illiterate, no light to read/study.
embarassed
u should weep for ur country,cameroon,it's an under-developed slum,u people don't produce up to 2,000 mw... Am i lying Looool! I havent seen or heard of any cameroonain doing well in academics around the globe sad when it comes to academics we lead.......... And the whole world knows that! Lool! U must be the richest man in cameroon cos u have access to the net... Congrats! Loool

2 Likes

Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by aglomar: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Giant of Africa!
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by collynzo2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Adamskuty: u should weep for ur country,cameroon,it's an under-developed slum,u people don't produce up to 2,000 mw... Am i lying Looool! I havent seen or heard of any cameroonain doing well in academics around the globe sad when it comes to academics we lead.......... And the whole world knows that! Lool! U must be the richest man in cameroon cos u have access to the net... Congrats! Loool
The pillock might even be browsing from Nigeria.
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by GHSwagg: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
EKONGKING: 75% of the country has no power since ages and yet idiots will come and tell how great nigeria is.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG by ochallo: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ajibel: Then if that is the case,how come about the story that Investors are coming in droves into Nigeria with the challenge of epileptic power supply

so you don't know that abati is on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President / Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.