Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari (14989 Views)

Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari / We Will Crush COVID-19, Fight Corruption, Insecurity In 2021 – APC Govs / PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Omooba77: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has said the coronavirus pandemic affected his administration’s fight against corruption and insecurity in Nigeria.

Buhari disclosed this at the United Arab Emirates, during Nigeria Day at the EXPO DUBAI 2020 on Friday.

This was contained in a statement signed by his spokesman, Femi Adesina.

He stressed the need for world leaders to work together and reinforce partnerships to limit the catastrophic consequences of the pandemic.

“The concerted efforts by world leaders, working together, enabled us to limit the catastrophic consequences of this pandemic.

“Nigeria, like other countries in the world, was impacted negatively by the COVID-19 pandemic, compounding national efforts in addressing insecurity, fighting corruption and diversifying the nation’s economy.

“Nonetheless, the present administration in Nigeria has registered significant progress within a short period of time and is still making headways in key sectors of the economy,” the statement said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/04/covid-19-affected-my-fight-against-corruption-insecurity-buhari/

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by BlackSpanner: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin . Naija on daily cruise. Covid 419 affected the fight against kwaruption.
Covid 419 has led to hike in prices of goods and services in the country bla bla bla bla. Too much excuses and blame games till the tenure comes to and end.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by AK6464(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Malory: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
What a lifeless statement from a lifeless man. Keep on blaming anything on sight for your massive failures. What an excuse of a president. *spits*

140 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by dawnomike(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm... Our pesident has become Lianus Mba the oga of Lai Mohammed

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by inoki247: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Covid also affected your erection u no add dat...

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Omooba77: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
BlackSpanner:
grin grin grin . Naija on daily cruise. Covid 419 affected the fight against kwaruption.
Covid 419 has led to hike in prices of goods and services in the country bla bla bla bla. Too much excuses and blame games till the tenure comes to and end.

Always looking for whom to blame.....

41 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by backnbeta(f): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Excuses upon excuses! A real man will own up to his mistakes and look for ways to make amends!

People with a style of denial and blaming are definitely on the list of unsafe people to avoid.
Henry Cloud,

Stop raising fingers man; raise your conscience!

48 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Omooba77: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
backnbeta:
Excuses upon excuses! A real man will own up to his mistakes and look for ways to make amends!

People with a style of denial and blaming are definitely on the list of unsafe people to avoid.
Henry Cloud,

Stop raising fingers man; raise your conscience!

They have enough BMC to tell you it is a lie......

27 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Which kin foolish talk b this

30 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Omooba77: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lalasticlala COVID-19 has not allow me to go to market?

11 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by BigSarah(f): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Forget about Nigerians you are doing a good job Buhari.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by omowolewa: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Now that we have Omicron Variant, we expect another variant of corruption

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by eagleu: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
The rain and sunshine also affected Buhari's gallant fight against corruption.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Dmano: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sometimes i think is better for baba not to say anything outside,what kind of blame game be this

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Dmano: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sometimes i think is better for baba not to say anything outside,what kind of blame game be this,is he saying that all of us were corrupt while staying indoors in our verious houses?
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Omooba77: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dmano:
Sometimes i think is better for baba not to say anything outside,what kind of blame game be this,is he saying that all of us were corrupt while staying indoors in our verious houses?

He never talk inside Nigeria, but let him just leave the shore, he will be sounding like broken records......

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
His anti corruption tool contracted COVID-19

Eeyaa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by BigDawsNet: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin

Thank God for Covid 19

Our outgoing party hav something to blame on...

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by olafum1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
This man and his handlers really took Nigerians for a fool.

These insults are too much.

My simple advice, stop voting northerners to power, remember Abacha that looted the country dry, till date those moneys are not fully recovered.

Southerners use the presidency to achieve economic gains, but these northerners come to always reverse the wind of time, see how this one has took us really back. All economic gains and advances of the Obasanjo and Jonathan regime are already reversed.

How long should we continue like this.. I am also of the notion that the country divide and everyone goes its ways. I am very sure Buhari won't have really last long as president had it been he is only governing northern Nigeria. But you can see already that hypocrisy runs in the gene of all northerners. Best, make everyone go it ways.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by mutvy: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmmm... Buhari!
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Hezmatosky: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Same year China and America is shaking the world angry

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Vickym1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
undecided

Thunder faya u there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by CR777: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
One Ara. Are you sure this man is really okay?
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by IgOga(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by olas24u(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by pinkcottoncandy: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Covid don suffer

Ajala can blame for Africa

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Olodo
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Baba never disappoints grin
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
What a nincompoop of a President.. Blaming covid 19 for his gross ineptitude...

Cow brain

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today / Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road / Festive period:Nigeria Customs Destroy Cartons Of Turkey Worth Over 30mln Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.