Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (27561 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by armyofone(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
only God knows what she does at home grin
After feeding our brother some canned spaghetti/meatballs/OJ for dinner.

I think Akpu and ofe oziza is missing in his life. An akpu fed man will not take nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by biafranqueen: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
How is my user Id full of hate enlighten me?
bobthebuilder99:

Why must your user ID be so full of hate?

Anyway, this story is funny.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Policewoman(f): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
nyere84: I feel like beating the hell out of my man rite now.

#PMS tins#
If you wound am, i go come arrest you for assault and battery wink wink wink wink
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
i too dey gbadun dis oyinbo pple. They sabi craze mehn!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Elnuk34(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
jackbauersballs: Glamour Model

This ugly girl is a Glamour Model?

What's even remotely glamorous about her?

And look at that Cuckold husband's fat lips - Busted open and looking like a Bar Beach Donkey...angry

After getting beat up, the Nigga is still holding her hand...Is he trying to avoid another slap?
Did you type all these rubbish in the name of comment? I presume you're white. Please post reasonable comments.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
If my wife slap me because she dey menstrual period, I go slap am back because I dey bankrupcial period. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by biafranqueen: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
haha oh yes in America she will go to jail right away I seen it with my own eyes with my neighbor she push her husband down the stairs and he sprained his back and the police arrested her at the hospital the doctor had to report it to police by law these were Jewish peopleooo They don't play that in the states at all
coogar:

only in the UK.....this woman would go to jail in america with the same offence. she only admitted guilt after she saw the CCTV of herself behaving like an animal. if this didn't happen in a public place, she would have lied the man hit her first........if the hotel guests didn't call the police, this story wouldn't have seen the light of the day!

sex equality? yeah right!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by rafcrown(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
nyere84: I feel like beating the hell out of my man rite
#PMS tins#
GO AHEAD.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by yuzedo: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
rodeo0070: Na the woman go kill the man. PMS ko CMS ni. I even think say na Premium Motor Spirit (Fuel-Petrol) cos the palaver...
Policewoman: Yea. Pre-menstrual syndrome makes me beat up suspects atimes cool cool cool cool cool
grin

coogar: suspended sentence for 12 months and court fines for assaulting her hubby. if it was the other way round, the husband would get 4 years imprisonment for marital abuse.
dayokanu: Why her PMS no dey make her go beat up policeman or David Cameron why be say na the husband PMS direct her to?
cool

biafranqueen: Usually I am very obedient to my very demanding husband but my husband knows my women date better then me and he stays clear embarassed Trust me PMS is no joke am getting better in m 30's though Chukwudalu
I refer you to the quote below undecided ^
okpara ugo: Lubbish
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
A nigger being beaten up by a white woman, and if the guy dares retaliate, the judge is going to throw his negro as*s in jail.

White women are typically subservient to a nigger so this is odd. Anyways considering the guy's face, I'd say he hit a jackpot with that chick
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by PhysicsQED(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
What a dumb excuse.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by yuzedo: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
"PMS" is a convenient and very imaginary contraption propagated and sold by devious feminists.

... Not to say there are any feminists who aren't devious and troubled. undecided
*drops mic*
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by ojabel(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2013

#PMS tins#

I fear you o!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by coogar: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre: A nigger being beaten up by a white woman, and if the guy dares retaliate, the judge is going to throw his negro ass in jail.

White women are typically subservient to a nigger so this is odd. Anyways considering the guy's face, I'd say he hit a jackpot with that chick

the chic is actually pretty or those make-up artistes are just too brilliant in their craft. chukwudi is lucky to have a broad like her.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2013

And look at that Cuckold husband's fat lips - Busted open and looking like a Bar Beach Donkey...angry

After getting beat up, the Nigga is still holding her hand...Is he trying to avoid another slap?

You call that chick ugly? I don't think you see properly. If you want to see what's glamorous about her, wait till she is in bikini.

Did you even look at that guy's face? He look like an ancient man, the dude scored way above his league. The witch doctor who did this thing for him must be very powerful.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2013

LMAOOOOO!!!

O ti pa mi tan.... grin grin grin grin

Olorun seun pe bobo yen ko ni ori pelebe
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

You call that chick ugly? I don't think you see properly. If you want to see what's glamorous about her, wait till she is in bikini.

Did you even look at that guy's face? He look like an ancient man, the dude scored way above his league. The witch doctor who did this thing for him must be very powerful.

You must be joking....chic looks like a stay at home stressed out soccer mom.
Be serious grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by StevenJay01(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2013

#PMS tins#

U deserve to arrested and charged for premeditated assault even though u re yet to commit d act.I hope ur guy reads dis
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2013

#PMS tins#
Lol. Dnt mess with a pms-ing woman.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Be serious grin

No she doesn't! She looks disheveled due to the wind, but I think she is good looking. Note she isn't wearing make-up or any fake hair and still manages to look that way. The guy scored way above his league.

The fact she earns £25k annually just on modelling speaks for itself.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Be serious grin
Lol you know that as long as she is white she could look like a hippo for all they care. But shame, for his standard they suit each other. The guy is not good looking and the lady is better than some fat ugly 68 year old granny.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Shalome(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
So the woman wey use kondo burst ma head the day wey dem roger me for mushin dey nairaland cha
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2013

#PMS tins#
I hope you are not resident in nigeria because eye go turn you.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sazycul: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2013

you dey sound like craze man
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
soccer mom, she got power to beat 2 men. if it were to be a black woman, that man would have beaten her black, blue and red grin. Our brothers fear our Oyinbo sistah I tell ya grin
Now that's how to treat a lady cheesy, no touching.

Texas.Cowgirl:

Be serious grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

No she doesn't! She looks disheveled due to the wind, but I think she is good looking. Note she isn't wearing make-up or any fake hair and still manages to look that way. The guy scored way above his league.

The fact she earns £25k annually just on modelling speaks for itself.

Lol....okay. To self-hating black men, anything walking around with white skin is attractive. Pathetic.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Lol....okay. To self-hating black men, anything walking around with white skin is attractive. Pathetic.....

So I'm self-hating for speaking the truth? I'm the farthest you can possibly get from a self hating black guy so save that recycled line iv heard like a million times.

She is good looking end of story! Some if you act like you dont know what a glamour model means. Don't take it from me, take it from the magazine deals she got, and I think you should stop hating, it would get you no where.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
armyofone: soccer mom, she got power to beat 2 men. if it were to be a black woman, that man would have beaten her black, blue and red grin. Our brothers fear our Oyinbo sistah I tell ya grin
Now that's how to treat a lady cheesy, no touching.

True talk Hun, they do not take shit. Beat them they will send you to jail. Cheat, they will dry your bank account.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by tpia5: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
So, there's no case then.

If the lady is pretty enough, or if the guy considers her pretty, she can beat him up as she likes, maybe they're into sadomasochism and all that.

The guy might even ask for more, who knows.

Isnt he even smiling in the photo? He knows what he's enjoying nah.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

So I'm self-hating for speaking the truth? I'm the farthest you can possibly get from a self hating black guy so save that recycled line iv heard like a million times.

She is good looking end of story! Some if you act like you dont know what a glamour model means. Don't take it from me, take it from the magazine deals she got, and I think you should stop hating, it would get you no where.

she is not pretty but i can see from her chest area why she is a "model" (glamour)

the surname sounds african and like i have already said this man would not have taken this from a black woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.