Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (27560 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

So I'm self-hating for speaking the truth? I'm the farthest you can possibly get from a self hating black guy so save that recycled line iv heard like a million times.

She is good looking end of story! Some if you act like you dont know what a glamour model means. Don't take it from me, take it from the magazine deals she got, and I think you should stop hating, it would get you no where.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ugly+white+woman&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=603&tbm=isch&tbnid=DOmSLw-9KV25JM:&imgrefurl=http://themachoresponse..com/2010/06/negativland.html&docid=zuLzMvaqYr6oxM&imgurl=http://3.bp..com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/TBb3CEYuF5I/AAAAAAAAWfE/4rdcK3iQBL0/s1600/111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg&w=337&h=400&ei=AuGwUem-DqiQyAHOn4DgBA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:2,s:0,i:89&iact=rc&dur=727&page=1&tbnh=181&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=21&tx=61&ty=78 The lady in that picture is also beautiful to you, isn't she?

Sorry, that woman is average looking at best. Take off the white loving glasses and see the truth, sweetie.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101:

she is not pretty but i can see from her chest area why she is a "model" (glamour)

the surname sounds african and like i have already said this man would not have taken this from a black woman

Yes he would not have because it would be a regular thing from the black woman. Black women ( most ) are incredibly violent so he decided to be a glorified slave, at least the violence would be minimal. I still maintain he scored well above his league unlike some guys who go and marry a trashy, fat white woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by micki83(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
jackbauersballs: Glamour Model

This ugly girl is a Glamour Model?

What's even remotely glamorous about her?

And look at that Cuckold husband's fat lips - Busted open and looking like a Bar Beach Donkey...angry

After getting beat up, the Nigga is still holding her hand...Is he trying to avoid another slap?
U underestimate the power of hair extensions,make-up,a spray tan,a push-up bra,louboutin heels,camera,lighting,air-brushing,photo-editting...I bet u wuldnt recognize her if u saw her in one of those magazines.
I sure wuldnt like to be d photographer that has to shoot her wen she's PMSing tho!

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101: u see how black men are - if it was a black woman now he would have left her since

How do you know this? More Half-truths.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Yes he would not have because it would be a regular thing from the black woman. Black women ( most ) are incredibly violent so he decided to be a glorified slave, at least the violence would be minimal. I still maintain he scored well above his league unlike some guys who go and marry a trashy, fat white woman

Hmm, now that i think about it, you're probably white. I can just tell you're not black LOL. You referenced the stereotype that black men can only get over-weight white women (which a black man is unlikely to ever admit). You also said "white women are usually subservient to niggers".

GTFO, this forum is for nigerians, not neandarthal devils smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ugly+white+woman&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=603&tbm=isch&tbnid=DOmSLw-9KV25JM:&imgrefurl=http://themachoresponse..com/2010/06/negativland.html&docid=zuLzMvaqYr6oxM&imgurl=http://3.bp..com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/TBb3CEYuF5I/AAAAAAAAWfE/4rdcK3iQBL0/s1600/111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg&w=337&h=400&ei=AuGwUem-DqiQyAHOn4DgBA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:2,s:0,i:89&iact=rc&dur=727&page=1&tbnh=181&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=21&tx=61&ty=78 The lady in that picture is also beautiful to you, isn't she?

Sorry, that woman is average looking at best. Take off the white loving glasses and see the truth, sweetie.

Hahahaha! You must be kidding me, well lets assume I'm blind, are the three magazines she shot for also blind?

You have your own underlying emotional and psychological issues which I suspect is the root cause of your Petty envy and hate. Try to address those issues first, seek professional help if possible because the problem is you not me. if a person is ugly whether black or white i say it as I see it, I don't mince words.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

black women are violent? maybe the ones you know from the ghetto not the ones I come across.

i love how black men completely disrespect their own women - no other race does this, so because alot of black men "chop and drop" (dead beat dads) i should now ignore the responsible black men in my life and paint you all with the same brush? na wah o - u would think the woman that carried you for 9 months was not black

3 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
J12: That woman is an ugly broad. Who employs her as a glamor model?

Can't you see that her ti.ts look big? undecided

Big ti.ts - that's all you need to be a page 3 model. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Word at the bolded.

The guy deserves a title for that. And the chic is posh as well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Hmm, now that i think about it, you're probably white. I can just tell you're not black LOL. You referenced the stereotype that black men can only get over-weight white women (which a black man is unlikely to ever admit). You also said "white women are usually subservient to niggers".

GTFO, this forum is for nigerians, not neandarthal devils smiley

Lol I'm black, I'm just speaking the truth. It a known fact that most niggers marry overweight white chick with low self esteem because most classy white women don't marry outside their race, talk much a nigger.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha! You must be kidding me, well lets assume I'm blind, are the three magazines she shot for also blind?

You have your own underlying emotional and psychological issues which I suspect is the root cause of your Petty envy and hate. Try to address those issues first, seek professional help if possible because the problem is you not me. if a person is ugly whether black or white i say it as I see it, I don't mince words.

Haha, "petty envy". It sounds like i struck a nerve grin. Yup, accusing you of loving whitey means i have SERIOUS emotional issue. Shooting for 3 magazines while CAKED with 20 pounds of make-up and photoshop does not make someone attractive. It means that they're average-looking enough to be made beautiful after editing and make-up

3 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Haha, "petty envy". It sounds like i struck a nerve grin. Yup, accusing you of loving whitey means i have SERIOUS emotional issue. Shooting for 3 magazines while CAKED with 20 pounds of make-up and photoshop does not make someone attractive. It means that they're average-looking enough to be made beautiful after editing and make-up

Good now you've upgraded the adjective you qualified her with from ugly to average-looking enough. That's a good start, I'm beginning to zero in on your problem.

How can you strike a nerve when I know I like all race of women? A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman whether black or white or green

You speak of makeup, as if you don't use make up, ok I ask you - don't you use make up? Don't you use fake hair?

Let me be your Therapist, talk to me.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Dreyl(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
THIS IS INSANITY
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Na wao! I thought PMS was Premium Motor Spirit. Mtchew angry angry angry
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
After reading what the woman did - I think the sentencing she got is proportionate with the "crime" she committed. She was just anti-social, and they should fall under affray. And suspended sentence or community service, is the right sentencing for affray. This might also be her first offence - so I honestly don't think the judge did anything wrong here.

The guy just needs to give the girl some space and try to understand her better. White women aren't as violent as black women. If it had been a black woman, I bet she would have smashed everything in that hotel and broken her husband's head as well. Angry black women syndrome - but still gatts love for them. grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by preselect(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

STOP THE VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN!!

Coming from a lady, I'm impressed. Women now beat up their husbands bc they know the poor men won't retaliate. Another assault on marriage.

luvbeloved: No be him go marry oyibo woman?....
African women can be rude but dem dey respect their men ! PMS or not
You'd be surprised at what some Nigerian women who were happily married in Nigeria have done to their husbands once they came to the land of freedom. Violence has no skin color.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by justsmile(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101: u see how black men are - if it was a black woman now he would have left her since

Left her ke?!!! He would have beaten her blue-black. In fact, that hotel manager for join in the beating.... LOL
Come try this one in 9ja?!!!..... PMS indeed!!!

Na for only oyibo country black man dey behave o! Lol

Just kidding though!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
justsmile:

Left her ke?!!! He would have beaten her blue-black. In fact, that hotel manager for join in the beating.... LOL
Come try this one in 9ja?!!!..... PMS indeed!!!

Na for only oyibo country black man dey behave o! Lol

Just kidding though!!!
Lol no you are not kidding! You know it's true lol tongue
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Lol I'm black, I'm just speaking the truth. It a known fact that most niggers marry overweight white chick with low self esteem because most classy white women don't marry outside their race, talk much a nigger.

What don't you keep quiet. Must you reveal your Ignorance to the Whole Nairaland?!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

What don't you keep quiet. Most you reveal your Ignorance to the Whole Nairaland?!
Lol but he is saying the truth lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:
After reading what the woman did - I think the sentencing she got is proportionate with the "crime" she committed. She was just anti-social, and they should fall under affray. And suspended sentence or community service, is the right sentencing for affray. This might also be her first offence - so I honestly don't think the judge did anything wrong here.

The guy just needs to give the girl some space and try to understand her better. White women aren't as violent as black women. If it had been a black woman, I bet she would have smashed everything in that hotel and broken her husband's head as well. Angry black women syndrome - but still gatts love for them. grin

Exactly! I can assure you that she most likely regrets what she did and would go to any lengths to show remorse or make it up to that guy unlike a black woman who after dishing out a violent treatment, would still be spoiling for war.

A violent black woman is like a nuclear weapon, very dangerous and should be avoided at all cost, my uncle's wife almost killed him, good thing we intervened early.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol but he is saying the truth lipsrsealed

What makes that the Truth?!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Exactly! I can assure you that she most likely regrets what she did and would go to any lengths to show remorse or make it up to that guy unlike a black woman who after dishing out a violent treatment, would still be spoiling for war.

A violent black woman is like a nuclear weapon, very dangerous and should be avoided at all cost, my uncle's wife almost killed him, good thing we intervened early.
Nairaland will kill me grin grin. So black men are now acting the victim? Black women get abused more by black men then the other way around. Even if it was a blk lady who did that to him, the husband would have beaten her black and blue. On average unless the lady is bigger than her man, most times unless he is the type to not hit a woman, it would be difficult to do that to him.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

What don't you keep quiet. Most you reveal your Ignorance to the Whole Nairaland?!

So by inference, you are the un-ignorant one? Why don't you shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say on matters you know little or nothing about?
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

@ the bolded - it's only black women that would break everything in your house and break your head. Yet still call the police to report you for domestic violence and claim self-defence!!! grin grin Psychotic and high testosterone having women!!

I'm not even into white women but I know they aren't as violent as black women. They might get emotional and cry like kids, but physical attack isn't their thing. Especially when they're dealing with black men.

Anyway, thank God for your uncle's life.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

What makes that the Truth?!
Unless the guy has got money, educated and good-looking too then he will be able to get a white woman of the same standard and not lower. The same thing can be said about black women. If she is not educated, good-looking etc she may not get a white guy of her same standard and that is the truth.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Nairaland will kill me grin grin. So black men are now acting the victim? Black women get abused more by black men then the other way around. Even if it was a blk lady who did that to him, the husband would have beaten her black and blue. On average unless the lady is bigger than her man, most times unless he is the type to not hit a woman, it would be difficult to do that to him.

That's in Africa. in the west, women are given too much rights, that if a man ( especially a black man ) dare lays his hands on a woman regardless of circumstance, the judge would relish throwing him in jail so black men just endure and act tamed
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

So by inference, you are the un-ignorant one? Why don't you shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say on matters you know little or nothing about?

Your Post is filled with Generalizations. "classy white women don't marry outside their race". How many White Women do you know?! What led to this Conclusion? Is there statistical evidence correlating the education of a White woman and her preference for Black-men? Crawl back into your Septic Tank, you Uneducated street urchin.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

@ the bolded - it's only black women that would break everything in your house and break your head. Yet still call the police to report you for domestic violence and claim self-defence!!! grin grin Psychotic and high testosterone having women!!

I'm not even into white women but I know they aren't as violent as black women. They might get emotional and cry like kids, but physical attack isn't their thing. Especially when they're dealing with black men.

Anyway, thank God for your uncle's life.
I agree with you on this actually. Black people( Men and Women) are generally more aggressive than white Men and Woman.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Unless the guy has got money, educated and good-looking too then he will be able to get a white woman of the same standard and not lower. The same thing can be said about black women. If she is not educated, good-looking etc she may not get a white guy of her same standard and that is the truth.

Simple truth! Also most descent white families are still traditional and conservative and PREFERABLY, they would want their daughters or sons to marry within their race and save the hassle/stress, there are a few exceptions though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.