Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (27559 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

So you live around there? grin grin grin

We're neighbours loool

it appears we are

u see what i am saying about us not all being ghetto - i keep a very small circle of friends and trust me they are not like these women you have spent the last 7 pages describing.

although if anyone ever EVER touched my daughter - u know that hood rat ghetto queen would have to come out

actually scrap that - i'd just sue ur a/rse or make sure u see the inside of a prison cell and hope and pray u get ra/ped real good inside prison

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 1:09am On Jun 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:

LMFAO, i'm telling you sis. Hmm black women have it hard. Black women are one of the most tolerable if not the most tolerable women on earth. They do not take poo. Another white fried told me she does not get why there is such a big deal about getting married. If you do not like the guy then just marry another it won't be the end of the world.
cotton101: shymexx we are women who interact with these women - oyinbo women are not as tolerant as you think please please please don't get it twisted

the kind of rubbish i hear some of these women complain about is annoying - they should try being an african woman and putting up with the BS we have to

I once dated a guy that did something quite disrespectful - do u know what he said when i complained - why are u making noise ur nigerian now u know how we men are, he actually told me that he would not have tried it if i was white.

heck i have even had a white woman married to a nigerian tell me that she has to admit she does not experience the same things her sister in laws have to experience in her own marriage - when she told me that she wanted to leave with her 3 kids cos her husband lied about his age I just looked at her and thought to myself #oyinbolandmarriageproblems

Truth.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101:

hmmm neighbour - na wah o so this is what my keeping to myself has caused, so this is happening right under my nose in my locality and i am not seeing or hearing of it

chei cotton - u must really get into people;s biz more grin grin
Hmmm well i think he is over-exagerating. My folks are there and am yet to see such.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101:

it appears we are

u see what i am saying about us not all being ghetto - i keep a very small circle of friends and trust me they are not like these women you have spent the last 7 pages describing.

although if anyone ever EVER touched my daughter - u know that hood rat ghetto queen would have to come out

actually scrap that - i'd just sue ur a/rse or make sure u see the inside of a prison cell and hope and pray u get ra/ped real good inside prison
Gbam!!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Glamour Model

This ugly girl is a Glamour Model?

What's even remotely glamorous about her?

And look at that Cuckold husband's fat lips - Busted open and looking like a Bar Beach Donkey...angry

After getting beat up, the Nigga is still holding her hand...Is he trying to avoid another slap?

That is the one I cannot understand
He is holding hands with the fighter bomber coming out of the courthouse shocked shocked shocked
Chei * babyosisi snaps her fingers*
Is this how they will return Chinedu in a coffin one day bikonu
Chukwu Aju!!
Has he no relatives
Let someone tell his people to dig grave and keep o

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

Boi, you need to stop the name-calling. You're just lucky I'm in a good mood today. I don't take bs from no one.

Anyway, end of discussion before you piss me off. undecided undecided

What are you going to do?? Bite me through the computer screen. Typical ignorant black man response "mannn, im leaving...i ain't taking bs from NOBODY!" That sounds like a forfeiting, white flag to me. Have a good day! I've already pissed you off throughout the post. Fuuny how you ignored everything else i've been saying and say me calling you "stuupid" is name-calling. Sorry i didn't want to hurt your wittle feeeelings by calling you stuupid. I hope no one calls you that in real life, so you don't break down and start crying.
I obviously just cornered you. You have no comeback, so goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101: shymexx we are women who interact with these women - oyinbo women are not as tolerant as you think please please please don't get it twisted

the kind of rubbish i hear some of these women complain about is annoying - they should try being an african woman and putting up with the BS we have to

I once dated a guy that did something quite disrespectful - do u know what he said when i complained - why are u making noise ur nigerian now u know how we men are, he actually told me that he would not have tried it if i was white.

heck i have even had a white woman married to a nigerian tell me that she has to admit she does not experience the same things her sister in laws have to experience in her own marriage - when she told me that she wanted to leave with her 3 kids cos her husband lied about his age I just looked at her and thought to myself #oyinbolandmarriageproblems

I understand where you're coming from. But that doesn't negate the fact that they're not as aggressive as black women. Yes, white women are emotional and they get emotional about the smallest things. However, it's rare to see them get physical like most black women do.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by armyofone(m): 1:15am On Jun 07, 2013
he even held the hand tighter like his life depended on it grin grin
that's what antibiotic chicken/roast beef and mash potatoes change our brothers into grin

babyosisi:

That is the one o cannot understand
He is holding hands with the fighter bomber
Chei
Is this how they will return Chinedu in a coffin one day
Chukwu Aju!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2013
Am done for the night. Can't keep rambling on about the same redundant ish. Goodluck cotton and sakura

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2013
armyofone: he even held the hand tighter like his life depended on it grin grin
that's what antibiotic chicken/roast beef and mash potatoes change our brothers to grin

Could it be the woman is doing immiga papers for him
What is the reason man would still hang with a woman like that
It may be be for papers ( Akwukwo ndu)
Chai
A nigerian man is reduced to nothingness

The woman beat him up in public o not even inside the bedroom behind closed doors
Inside a hotel lobby with people watching sotay a hotel staff came to rescue him shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Am done for the night. Can't keep rambling on about the same redundant ish. Goodluck cotton and sakura

Goodnight! Lol, this was actually a lot of fun. I love dealing with white worshipping black men on an online forum.
This is like the 5th one i've dealt with. They all say the same thing and make the same silly arguments. hahahaha
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

I understand where you're coming from. But that doesn't negate the fact that they're not as aggressive as black women. Yes, white women are emotional and they get emotional about the smallest things. However, it's rare to see them get physical like most black women do.

i don't so please stop painting us all with the same brush

sakurakitty:

What are you going to do?? Bite me through the computer screen. Typical ignorant black man response "mannn, im leaving...i ain't taking bs from NOBODY!" That sounds like a forfeiting, white flag to me. Have a good day! I've already pissed you off throughout the post. Fuuny how you ignored everything else i've been saying and say me calling you "stuupid" is name-calling. Sorry i didn't want to hurt your wittle feeeelings by calling you stuupid. I hope no one calls you that in real life, so you don't break down and start crying.

abeg calm down - this is just the internet, for all the good well educated and cultured black men out there who are not the "typical" ignoramus u said here - anyway i have to go have a spa day booked for tomorrow. #betterthingsojarri!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2013
armyofone: he even held the hand tighter like his life depended on it grin grin
that's what antibiotic chicken/roast beef and mash potatoes change our brothers into grin

*Dies*
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2013
sakurakitty:

You need to change the way you talk to people especially men else you are just going to get hurt. Your behaviour and manner of addressing people further buttresses my point about black women being loud and arrogant.

I can't imagine having someone like you by my side, because I would probably be thrown in jail for slapping some respect back into your head.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by armyofone(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2013
Keep up the good work dear cheesy
One day one day, they will know how to treat a black sistah grin

Subomi-luv:
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101:

i don't so please stop painting us all with the same brush

abeg calm down - this is just the internet, for all the good well educated and cultured black men out there who are not the "typical" ignoramus u said here - anyway i have to go have a spa day booked for tomorrow. #betterthingsojarri!

I know, never said that there aren't self-respecting black men smiley. Enjoy your spa day haha. I might stay and fu*k with this ignoramus a bit longer.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Wow that is bad. I know that the system favors women more cheesy but seriously I guess that it would be best that if a man is with an aggressive/violent women and he won't be able to control himself then it is best that he leaves before he ends up in jail.

It seems you now understand why most men are angry with women out here. Women are just taking liberties and treating men like shyte out here.

It's only out here that you would see black men running because their wives called them on the phone. They know if they don't get home on time; they might get kicked out of the house. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2013
sakurakitty:

Goodnight! Lol, this was actually a lot of fun. I love dealing with white worshipping black men on an online forum.
This is like the 5th one i've dealt with. They all say the same thing and make the same silly arguments. hahahaha
Same here. Lol but you get used to them. It was fun. keep putting these Nigga's in check

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2013
50calibre:

You need to change the way you talk to people especially men else you are just going to get hurt. Your behaviour and manner of addressing people further buttresses my point about black women being loud and arrogant.

I can't imagine having someone like you by my side, because I would probably be thrown in jail for slapping some respect back into your head.

Stfu, if a white lady said twice as much to you, you would bow down and keep your mouth shut. I speak to you like that because i have zero respect for you both. You're the scum of the earth, so why would anyone respect you. I have nothing against self-respecting black men. You can't handle an online debate, thus you want to resort to the typical violent response.

Earning other's respect starts with respecting yourself. Until then, white men will continue to dominate the world.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

It seems you now understand why most men are angry with women out here. Women are just taking liberties and treating men like shyte out here.

It's only out here that you would see black men running because their wives called them on the phone. They know if they don't get home on time; they might get kicked out of the house. grin grin grin grin
But why are the wives always calling the police? They must be doing something wrong tongue black men are not all victims.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2013
cotton101:
it appears we are

Sis, every time I go to the barbers on weekends. I hear married men complain all the time about their wives. They don't even know I understand pigeon and Yoruba; but I know how their wives are frustrating their lives at home.

Perhaps, you need to come to my barbers on a weekend. It's always packed and I'm sure you'll understand what I'm talking about. It's the same everywhere.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

Sis, every time I go to the barbers on weekends. I hear married men complain all the time about their wives. They don't even know I understand pigeon and Yoruba; but I know how their wives are frustrating their lives at home.

Perhaps, you need to come to my barbers on a weekend. It's always packed and I'm sure you'll understand what I'm talking about. It's the same everywhere.

Lmaooooo bro, you're the only one that understand pigeons

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But why are the wives always calling the police? They must be doing something wrong tongue black men are not all victims.

You need to understand that most of these men have got curfews imposed by their wives. grin grin grin

So when the wife calls - it's time to run home. grin grin grin grin grin

Failure to get home on time; you would have to find another house to rest ya head. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaooooo bro, you're the only one that understand pigeons

What's that?
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

You need to understand that most of these men have got curfews imposed by their wives. grin grin grin

Failure to get home on time; you would have to find another house to rest ya head. grin grin grin

What's a married man doing out by 12am?

You're still thinking like a bachelor

I trust my mom to lock the door if her husband comes home past so so time. Daphuck

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

What's that?

Lmao
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

LMFAO, maybe that's the only way to keep their men in check. Goodnight, i have a long drive ahead today.

But just remember this:

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by armyofone(m): 1:33am On Jun 07, 2013
lol, that's how they do it in the west. It is western civilization.
But come to think of it, they are married and should be responsible.
There are dinner to help wifey with, dish to wash, kids to play with and wifey to spend time with. Why wouldn't you run home? I'd like to get a bell myself. I mean gring gring bobo comes running. What a wonderful life grin

ShyM-X:

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What's a married man doing out by 12am?

You're still thinking like a bachelor

I trust my mom to lock the door if her husband comes home past so so time. Daphuck

But why should a grown man have a curfew in his own house?

It's just so unfair. Black women need to chill and stop abusing the law!!
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

But why should a grown man have a curfew in his own house?

It's just so unfair. Black women need to chill and stop abusing the law!!

Smhhhhh you'll get it one day once your wife starts "clerking in at 12am" tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

LOL

thats how some married man tried to ask me to be his girlfriend - (my rings are not that hard to see so why the question even came up is beyond me) he was there complaining about his wife - i asked him do you talk to your wife? he was like no - so i suggested he take her out and talk to her and tell her what is troubling him not look for girlfriend outside (because i dey act oyinbo u think say i will now start choping ur money to be ur girlfriend #confusedmenoflondon)

maybe i should take u up on that offer on weekend gossip runs grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2013
sakurakitty:

Stfu, if a white lady said twice as much to you, you would bow down and keep your mouth shut. I speak to you like that because i have zero respect for you both. You're the scum of the earth, so why would anyone respect you. I have nothing against self-respecting black men. You can't handle an online debate, thus you want to resort to the typical violent response.

You are not debating, you are cursing out like a banshee, typical black woman, when she has nothing else to say, she goes into rage and aggression.

I'm still yet to understand how saying black women are more violent translates into worshipping white women. You keep recycling the same thing over and over, I'm beginning to thinks it has more to do with what is in your head than reality.

People like you act like they respect themselves but when they see a white guy smile at them they run after him like dogs and even do things for him they won't even do for a brother.

Show some respect black woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.