Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs (19187 Views)

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / How To Check Pm Msgs / Xmas Text Msgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by UjSizzle(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear Future....

Live ur life as best as u can.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Nazcoj(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Well, know this abt me... D most underrated, unnoticed, un appreciated Nairalander... An unsung member... Bt dnt be surprised abt dt, during our time, abnormality was d order of d day... My much educating and inspiring topics don't get close to d front page after over 4 yrs of my membership rather topics dt involves a certain TONTO DIKEH always litters on d front page and even worst was one unclad lady dt represented our great nation @d BBA(hope d reality tv show has not gone blue) and embarrassed d whole nation... D worst is she lost d show on d final day... Her name is/was BEVERLY OSU(meaning an 'outcast' in Igbo)...

Pls do click on my profile to visit and read my interesting topics... Thank u and may GOD Almighty bless Nigeria
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by mikedanza(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello Future....

I see the following thriving....

1. Use of Drone Passenger Jets that do not requires Pilots...they take off, avoid storms and land by remote sensing using indicators on the runway, internal simulated memories of various runways and remote sensing technology.

2. Use of skin embedded microchips for purposes such as mobile telephony, banking transactions and identity protection, but make una remember 666 and wrap up of times things...(I believe you still speak wafi...)

3. Use of rudderless and driver-less cars on streets which make use of sensors attached to the side/middle of the roads and technology in cars to serve as GPS, anti-collision and ABS breaking systems

4. The belief in a Living God is waning badly, there are fewer people who believe in God than those who do not.

But do not be deceived. If you were playing a poker game with a master, would He show his best hand after you have shown your own weakest or after you have shown your best? Your best of course. Technology will make man think he is omnipotent (Gene reconstruction and Gene therapy will be able to heal almost all diseases and remove deleterious traits at birth, you can now re-clone your lost dog or your dead son and super transfuse the old person’s memory which had been ‘stored’...), but the King of Glory will come, and all eyes will see Him, even the dead, we too typing all these!

Proof? All technology exists on the presumed orderliness or reverse engineering in atoms and sub-atoms- electrons, neutrons and others you will discover in the future 'cos YOU WILL- (Wavelengths, electricity, nuclear power, micro chips, trans universal satellite communication systems, genetics, polymers etc). Now remember, laws of Physics suggest anything left unattended to tend towards chaos, but no one attends to the cosmos or atoms or sub-atomic particles, yet they form the most perfect order, and constantly so....so think twice...someone is keeping them in place....GOD!

5. It's fine to be gay now (but God still has not changed His mind about hating it, it’s still SIN, so change!) and families are raised via invitro fertilization, with fetuses donation and surrogate mothering as a new profession for fertile females.

6. Man would seem to be able to do almost everything, travel the world in one day due to supersonic speed limits, visit other planets, begin tertiary plans for moon and mars habitation/evacuation and build houses that float in the air.

7. The occult will step out boldly and introduce nuances which they will call science, since the lines are already blurred; bin-aural beats manipulation in music to possess, telepathy, astral projections, remote mind controlling and necromancy.

Danlami Zachary Michael
(Mikedanza)
September 11, 2013

(And yes Arabs and Jews will still hate each other and y'all will be taking sides! Once they gat peace, real peace, the Beast will come up and the 7 years countdown will begin...read Revelations, yeah the very old King James version joint not the modern one that says it’s ok to be gay in your hands now!! I also know weed is legal now, so you are as high as sh*t, so sober up and read this again...and act, yes, I encoded a secret message in here for you, a way out!!!)

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by sul4(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
doubleDx: This is interesting! Booking.....

Overbrain dey worry am
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by DJDOLA(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Just dey observe
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by 01mcfadden(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear future nairalanders,
i used to be Mcfadden,i was a nairalander then but i used to be anonymous. I hope my english are not archaic nw cos the ones our fore fathers speak during their time is now outdated durin ours too.
Hmmm,luv neva existed among us in early 2000's because we neva blivd in 1nija even though we say it always. Weneva anybody errs in Nija,d crime is bein used 2 qualify all odas 4rm his/her tribe.
Durin our tym,criminals would threaten and walk around boastfuly and there wud b notin anybody can do abt it.
The most impotant aspect is; hope the ASUU strike dat forced some of us to marry and others to learn difrent trades is nt afectin you hundreds of years afta they embarked on it. I'm curently prayin that the strike shud hav been cald off before your generation.
Dont tell me blak boards are stil used in our schools. Durin our tym,bigots nd clowns frequent on Nairaland. Dat wl tel u dat we dnt always agree wt each oda on any view.
I wud hv loved 2 liv dat computerisd age wt u bt i'm fin wt my gari,akpu,sachet wata,concortion,ruged nokia fone nd legwagon.
I'm pretty sure that phrase 'nija go beta' wud hav bin abolishd as d betaness wud hv bin physical nd nt mere say?

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by PrinceNwokeji: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear future, i command you in the name of Jesus be bright for me ! And all Narialanders.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by chinedumije: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
[i][/i]
Somewhere Remote
Lagos State
Nigeria.
11th Sept. 2013.
Hi,
I'm sorry if my choice of salutation seems inappropriate. This is the much I could come up with, considering the fact that we haven't met. I will go straight to the point cos you have always struck me as a busy fellow, watering. the seed of every man's deeds that he may have a bountiful harvest in you. You have been a pleasant visitor to some, and a tax collector to others. More so, you have been accused of foul play in the game of life, but we have never witness any player that has been awarded the penalty against you. Please don't get me wrong and don't see me as a threat cos I'm not calling out for that penalty kick.
I'm just writing to make a solemn plea. I'll walk along you paths one day. Please be kind to me; water all my good seeds and smile upon my fortunes. Be partial in my favour; smoulder all my bad seeds, and never bring fair weather upon them.
I know that I have got nothing to give you in return. But maybe' if you have a heart ( though I can stake my dinner that you have got none) you will feel that satisfaction that comes from making a new friend. Thanks in anticipation.
Your obscure admirer,
Me.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by dnklojang: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
we were told Nigeria almagated as a country in 1914(i.e. Southern & Nothern Nigeria) it later turned in2 Civil war In d 1960's due 2 military coups n counter coups. in d 1970's After d war Nigeria experience economic boom due to crude oil exploration during Gen. Gowon's reign to d extend 1 naira exchanged wt 4 dollars! The economy soon began to crumble when d likes of Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha succeeded power. power became a 'birth right' of d Hausa/Fulani empire. then there was agitation from Niger-Delta region 4 resource control. militancy erupted. suddenly power changes hand 2d south mostly dominated by Christians. Then d Northern emirates detest d scenario wt a passion. this resulted to Emergence of 'bokoharam' militancy in 2009 a reincarnation of 'Mai Tasine' of d 1980's agitating dt Westhern education 'christiany' is a taboo. ostensibly 2 distract d Christian regime. they killed thousands in Churches, markets, Offices, military barracks. Nigeria was on the verge of collasped into pieces due 2 sectional interest and or violence. did it disintegrate later? or not! do we still have regions like middle belt? the Plateau mafias. wish i could go on, see u in zion
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by kenchukscole(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Future Nairalanders.....
How y'al,hope y'all are keeping cool. How is Nigeria,hope she is still the ''giant of Africa: wink,hope democratic system of Government is still in existence or has it returned to the military, i hope not..

Well, as am writing now, Nigerian students are sitting idle at home because of the monster "ASUU" who are agitating for full implementation of "MOU"(Memorandum of Understanding) federal Government signed with ASUU in 2009 and allocation of 26% of the national budget to education sector.....Is ASUU still in existence or has it gone with the wind.
Hope Nigeria has come to live up to their expectation as the giant of Africa cos in this century, we are only being called the giant of Africa with little or nothing to show for it, is PDP still the ruling party.
Is employment still the trend in Nigeria,where you had to have "Ogas at the top" to secure a job or pay through your nose to get one.......
see y'all when i see you..........
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by yfo: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
If nigeria is still a wacked out nation...please feel free to put some of the blame on our generation...

However, the myths and legends of those in our first republic and leaders of our nation during the discovery of oil should enjoy the lion's share of blame. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Homguy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear future,
Right now(sept 2013) i would give almost anything to see what you clasp . I would pay the price to knw if our youths wld have metamorphosd from chasing vanity and ephemerals to longing after concrete virtues,yes! Concrete virtues. I'ld love to see youths rewarded for innovations wich in my times were swept aside as mere child plays despite sweat investd derein. I'ld love 2 c my countrymen abroad treated wif respect despite deir citizenshp, i hope EMS evolves to be a better offspring of PHCN,cos the later ruined many in my years. And yes,your presidnt, has he a backbone?intellectually sound? and a goal-getter?,a leader who shares the daily hardshps of his subject. Not 1 ordering goldplated iphones 4 officials amidst popular hunger and penury . Hmmm, i'd love 2 assume all BH boys have bin smoked out...and children dnt even know what dat name connotes. Further,i'll safely assume these incesant strikes have bcome tales that crack students up...and a plethora.
Its sad to think at dis time am writing dis, that most of these problems are so glaring and nobodys busy doin anything to make a change. On a final note, i hope in ur time, a kid writing a letter to his future wouldnt rewrite dis letter i just wrote . Sadly,I hope so.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Austeenxx: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Future Nairalanders,

I, Austeenx De Calvinus, only have this to say to you guys, "I wäñkëd, I came, I cleaned up"

Your Wäñkster,
Austeenxx.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Olarewajub: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'm notably know as a reputable African/blogger/evangelist. Nigeria is made up 36 state as about when i'm writing this post and Nigeria was the most diversified nation in the world. Remember the days of Olarewaju Blessing aka Olarewajub.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Diznie(f): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
9ze thread...ah was here
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by kodewrita(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hi Kodewrita.......hahaha......the fashions of youth.. Do you still call yourself that name? hehehehehe.

Oh well.

Amazing how much can happen in 10....20......30.....40 years. And yes I have an awesome number of questions.

I can only wonder what products finally came out of Seun's new wonder lab in Ota.

Did CCHub fizzle out? Did Akure city become the Tech Hub it was aiming at? What happened to Eko Atlantic? Did Amaechi finish the monorail? Or his successors? Did Jonathan win in 2015? What finally happened to Tompolo, Asari and the rest? Are you even a Nigerian as you read this?

That reminds, so when did you marry? who did you marry? African? Nigerian? Yoruba or a sexy sexy Calabar/Ikwerre/Ijaw/Enugu woman? Please tell me you are married. Oh Please be married. Did you learn any other languages?

Did you gain any cool new skills?

So did you get to that big B? are you a member of the 1%? Got Money or are you (God Forbid) still a salary earner?

Are you slim and athletic or have your years of mocking adults finally caught up with you in the form of a massive pot belly?

Who's president now? or prime minister? or........dictator?

Did you ever do anything worth remembering? or are you a fugitive as you read this?

Whats the coolest gadget now? I can only wonder what your AIs look like now. Did Siri get smarter? By how much?

Who finally won in Syria? How long did Assad survive?

Kim Jong Un? Mugabe? Did Mugabe die in his sleep peacefully or was he dragged through the streets in disgrace?

Did that noisemaker ex-ANC youth leader ever lead South Africa or was he finally disgraced?

Where do you live now? Where do you work now? What do Nigerians spend now? Naira? Dollars? What? Do you people still use money?

Did the rapture happen before you got to this page( I seriously hope not)?

How did Nairaland survive until you got to read this? Who's in charge of it now?

What ever happened to Facebook? Whats happened to the great Chinese takeover of the world? Did they achieve it?

And About that woman you married. Did you find love?

Are you happy with your life choices?

If you can cast your mind back to this present moment, what would you have wanted me to change?

What attributes do I now have that you would still hope to have survived?

What do I know now that would later become an asset to you?

If you could assess yourself, are you still mostly equal to the person I expect you to be?

In retrospect, Would you say that I am right now a few hours away from success or failure? Which is closer?

Who turned out to be my greatest friend and who ended up being my enemy?

Oh Future Kodewrita, I fear to ask..............................these next set of questions..........................................................................................................

Are my mama and papa still with you?

Are we still together?

are we still complete?

Who has left us?

How?

What did you achieve before your 40th year or what are you on course to achieve before your 40th year?

Too many questions to ask.

Just take care though.

Be strong for your siblings and family. Take care of them fiercely when your papa leaves.

Before your papa&mama leave, make their dreams come true to the best of your ability. Help them find true fulfilment.

Invest with Prov13:16 in mind. If you are not married, find that Prov 31 woman.

Live your truth. Live well and when your time comes, die well.

And lastly,

Be Exceptional K.O.D.E.W.R.I.T.A, Make me P.R.O.U.D

3 Likes

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by BlessingAbuchi: 1:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Nice talk, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by oluamid(m): 1:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Dear future Nairalanders,

Is there a time machine yet?

If yes, please come and get me out of HERE!!

This is an S.OS!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by toygod2: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2013
HEY future NL, the great TOYGOD2 was hia.......neva u get me.Imma pioneer
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2013
Dear Future Nairalanders,

Just go on your knees right now and thank all the various Gods of this world that you weren't born in this generation of Nigerians.

Sincerely yours from out of space,

MasonKz
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by laprem90: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Ashmark: Checkout www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Tuxedo is that you? you sef dey here
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by gentlechyke(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2013
My children.Hope u'r on Nairaland..cos dis is a place u'l knw how dis country was some years back.full of charataz;some funny,some silly,some stewpid,some creative,some friendly,some gruesome...tribalists, religionists, racists.and so many more.r u eating wireless food,flying like light waves.is Naija d world power now? d u av powers like Rambo? what r u looking like now? hope to hear from y'll when we meet somewhere again....
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Coldfaya(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Sept 12 2013.

Dear Future naira landers,
I was a quite nairalander on d low. I enjoyed having a good laugh by following ppl like benz 190, baddo Idowuogba, Sweetus oyoyo Yuzedo (prince of banana iceland) okijajuju and many odas too numerous to mention.
I was here! Nairaland was my fortress cos I was outta job even after getting good a degree and serving my father land.
Hope paper qualification isn't emphasised as it was in my generation. I followed only paper and it almost got me grounded. I should have followed my street hustle n sports (football n B-ball) which I was very good at.
Hope it is now more of what u can offer than who u know. (Senator, minister, md etc)

Are u guys reading Chinua Achebe's last book "There was a country"? Is there still a country called Nigeria? I ask because a lot of people r suggesting Nigeria as at this time breaks up; even the world power as at today (U.S.A) predicted Nigeria will be a divided country in 2 years time 2015.
If there's still a country called Nigeria, are u guys still running demoCrazy or demothieving?
Are there still 36 states? Or have my Idoma ppl finally gotten D state(Apa State) we clamoured for?
How's d oil in the Niger delta? Has it really dried up? Has shale oil taken over crude oil?
Do u guys have stowaways? Well we had a few in dis year 2013.
I have lots to say but need to dash out. Brb.
B4 I go I wanna say;
In all ur technological advancements tho, plz d not 4get to know ur roots, believe in yourself n trust God.

Cold faya 2013
An ancestor

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: Dear Future Nairalanders,

How'r you? How is the weather suituation in Nigeria? Stil predictable? Never was anyway.
How is Nigeria now?
During the early 2000s', Nigeria was in a complete mess! We had terrorists like 'Boko Haram'' led by a Man called SHEKAU. They were behind the causes of so many damages in Nigeria. They burnt houses, schools, churches, and sometimes Mosques. President Johnathan was the ruling president and i think he really tried his best, cause he ws/is just a human like us, though i wont list him as one of the best Presidents.
So how is the state of the country now? Am sure Boko Haram no longer exists. smiley

what about thr Power supply suituation? Do you enjoy 24/7 electricity now?
Electricity has always been a constant problem and issue in Nigeria, its so devastating and really frustrating, we hope things are better now...and hope darkness is no longer part of Nigeria's problems.

How are your schools like? Do you still write WAEC? And the so-called JAMB?
Your teachers are they well qualified? Or just lazying around gossipn like they used to? I hope things are better now! And i hope no one sits at home for years before getting admission into his or her school of choice.

The churches and Mosques? Do they still preach about Salvation? Or is it about wealth and things of the world?
During this time of ours, people really ve forgotten their goals in the church, it has all been diverted to the riches and wealth of this world....just few still stand on their goals.
I hope indecent clothes aint allowed in churches ? It was allowed in some churches here bt i hope it has reduced.

How is the civilisation there? In terms of good roads, clothes, phones,houses, food, tradition etc
Do you still use BlackBerry? Iphone? Android? Nokia?
These wr the trending phones then.

Do guys still were skinny jeans? Likewise the girls? Is colour riot or locking stil acceptable?
What kind of shoe is trending now? Too bad we cant get anwers to this.

Love existed partially here....som blivd in it while some didnt, how is it now? Do love still exist or has it been completely wiped off? Please if it has, revive it back cause Love is a beautiful thing.

What music is trending now? Who are the best musicians and actresses now? 2face, Psquare, Dbanj; wizkid, Tiwa savage, Asa, MayD, Davido, Banky W, Wande, Kcee, and so many of them were hot here...
And the best songs trending for now- Kcee-limpopo and Davido-Gobe....i hope you dont find these songs annoying and absurd.

How is Nollywood? Still in existence? Have they improved from love and romance movies to something more creative and sensible? Have they stopped the habbit of wearing skimpy skirts and shorts? Or is it now unimmaginable?

How is Nairaland? Has it been sold by now? Or has Seun's generations taken over? Do you find Nairaland interesting like we all do here? What about the Mods? Are they strict and nice?
We have a popular Mod here, his name...Sexkills' he is/was the most popular, strict and most hated.He fell in love twice on Nairaland with two Mods-1.Ijebabe and the 2. Ogugua..i hope they ended up together. Do you have anyone like that now?

We have another popular mod- Mukina. We dont know if Mukina is a she or a he, but frm my research she or he ws d most strict of all! S/he could ban u for life out of Nairaland, and one thing about Mukina is that, you hardly see his or her comment on threads, except for links and closing threads.

Who is the most beautiful and the most handsome? We got so many beauties nd cute guys here sure u got the best of them.

My advice: dont sell your love for sex and sex for love, sell your Love for Love.
Stay out of trouble as much as you can and most importantly give or surrender your lives to Christ as He is the only way.

Have a nice and great time in your well civilised world.

I was here....I did this. smiley
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Emmyk(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2013
oluamid: Dear future Nairalanders,

Is there a time machine yet?

If yes, please come and get me out of HERE!!

This is an S.OS!

I feel you. You have an impeccable sense of humour cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by nxanadu: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
TO MY UNBORN NIGERIAN CHILDREN cry
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Kevsman(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
people of this days listing to me, i am one of your ancestors, so, if you do anyhow, u go see anyhow, is that clear?
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Ezebuola(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Emmyk: Lol. I like this.
Hope Nigeria is still the most populated black nation in the world?

We had so much haters even from African countries... How about now?

So much tribes and languages we had in Nigeria. Hope it's not just ENGLISH now....

Soccer was the most populous sporting event all around the world.
Ha yeah! West Africa dominated African football..

We had GARRI.::

America, Europe were spots for Africans seeking greener pasture.

It was a bad thing using LEFT hand in most tribes in Nigeria..

Yorubas guys prostrate to greet their parents, while the ladies Kneel down and say: Ekaro Baba/Iya.

America was the strongest country in the world...

It was during our era that a black man became President of America.

We had the richest black woman in the world from Nigeria and the richest man in Africa..

i wept while i read this
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by patrykhyci: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
During my tym,strike was a normal thing,we had to stay at home while politician sendz deir siblings to private and forein university..it ws a normal ting 4us back den,i hp u ve stable education nw..what abt d galz,do deir stil adore guys dat owns cars? Oh hw much d gals used to love d front sit of carz during my time..i hp u hv d best of times cos we went tru hell durin our tym just to mk d best 4ur future..tk k,hw i wish i was wit u now.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Saint Chukz: From the Present Past to the Present Future. Dear Futuristic Nairalanders....i have only hijacked this space to think of what i may be writing on it for your own posterity. There are quite a few pleasant things that would come into this space as well as unpleasant one's as well. But the story ain't started yet, so just sit tight and sit back and wait to allow me take you into a time's journey of the events and happenings of my world this present millenia, things that would be invaluable in application to your own time and millenia. PS: As a nairalander during the era i existed, i think every beautiful story normally had a happy ever after ending and in this i think it would end in similar fashion because i might get to woo the OP[Spicymimi(f)] of this thread and convince her to marry me in a very rosy and beautiful ceremony to make it a very happy ending to my Utopia Nairalanders. I'll brb to conclude this letter. Hehehe....I can already see my future descendant nairalander in the yr 2999(i.e if the world doesn't come to an end before then) viewing this post. Sincerely Yours, (Saint Chukz from the past).
Looooool........awwwwh that's so sweet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? / What Is The Difference Between Postgraduate And Masters? / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.