Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs (19182 Views)

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / How To Check Pm Msgs / Xmas Text Msgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Buccinator(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
In our time we enjoyed the droppings of the Rainfall. . .hope its not started to snow in Nigeria! BRB
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Chomzy19(f): 1:57am On Sep 15, 2013
What an interesting thread! Dis space is Booked, comin to comment later

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SaintChukz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Looooool........awwwwh that's so sweet...
Yeaaahh.....trust me the story will be more than sweet...at the end. wink

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
I was here.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by 190theclown: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
its a year later and 190 is still riding and stronger

future nairalanders una sure say 190 go gree leave this forum for una angry angry
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by tunapa2009(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Future nairalanders,
Babatunde was here, full of passion and enthusiasm. He believed in the dream of his nation. He promised to fulfilled the dream of the average Nigerian before his death by all means. He also promised to live up to the expectations of his country men and women. He had a dream in year 2035 and he achieved it. Year 2035 was a great year in my country, a year of new hope, new beginning, new phase and new dreams. he started the long awaited change and Nigeria became an independent state truly. Indeed, babatunde was a great man, very disciplined, principled and God fearing. Within a space of four year, he was involved in many assassination attempts but he never gave up. He was a strong man and devoted to a life of selflessness. His children also followed his foot steps and the name of his family became an household name..
Besides, he was an entrepreneur, philanthropist, wealthy both in resources and ideas and an optimist.
I wished to write everything about him but space wouldn't permit me. His philosophy about life was "LIFE is whatever you think it is- if you think life is good, it attracts goodness to you and if you think otherwise, it attracts otherwise"... TUNDE Was on nairaland and he wrote this article some years(22 years) before the event happened..

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Vivly(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
*:
Since June?
Anyway, Dear Future Nairalnders,
I hope your present Mods have day jobs unlike the Séxkills we have.
I also hope they dont readily wield the ban button unlike the Ayatollah of the Islamic section.
It seems the future has come a little too early.
No. The future is now.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Vivly(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by homesteady(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Fynestboi: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
gringringringringrin
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Dannylux: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dunno why I love this thread. Feeling Nostalgic already when we're still in the present. cry

Future Nairalanders, I came, made friends: lovely ones, stupiid ones, frenemies, funny ones but It's all fun.

We beef, fight, diss but we're still one family. Never forget that!

I will be reading this post many years from now with my kids beside me. wink

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
LOL
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dannylux: Dunno why I love this thread. Feeling Nostalgic already when we're still in the present. cry

Future Nairalanders, I came, made friends: lovely ones, stupiid ones, frenemies, funny ones but It's all fun.

We beef, fight, diss but we're still one family. Never forget that!

I will be reading this post many years from now with my kids beside me. wink
AWWWWWH cheesy
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
I was here. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Monstertrucks: I was here. undecided undecided undecided
Nw a female? undecided
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Ashmark(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2013
laprem90:
Tuxedo is that you? you sef dey here
Bro its me o Tuxedo....Have been here for long. Am just seeing your comment. Good to see you here cheesy
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by philtrum(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Was Here. *space booked*
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Raxxye(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Reserving this space. Brb!

Nice one, OP
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Raxxye: Reserving this space. Brb!

Nice one, OP
wink
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Nw a female? undecided
no,I'm an undercover agent. grin cool
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Monstertrucks: no,I'm an undercover agent. grin cool

ohhh!
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Snoggy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dammit!

I'm so emotional right now.

I wonder what Nigeria would be like in the year 2999.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Snoggy: Dammit!

I'm so emotional right now.

I wonder what Nigeria would be like in the year 2999.

same here **smiles*
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Canine1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
I wes here.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am amazed that y'all think Nairaland will still be here, bubbling, 1000 years from now.
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Ruq: 12:33pm On May 15, 2015
VLP
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Youngtrice(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dear Future Nairalander,

Hope there Nigeria has gotten better?
Do you guys now enjoy uninterrupted power supply or does PHCN still frustrate the citizens with their epileptic power supply?
Does 'I Pass my neighbor' generator still exist? Oh well, that generator used to be one of our life saver during my time.
How about our roads now? Do we have good road networks now? Do we operate Driverless cars? In my time we didn't even bother to introduce Driverless cars even when some countries had it because of the type of roads we have, in addition to that we had mad people driving vehicles. Besides, we didn't want to see some Old Yoruba or igbo men swearing at a car without car in the road of Lagos.
How about the educational sector? Is jamb still frustrating the life of students yearly? Funny enough, I'm a victim. As I write this, I'm currently staying at home for the second year because I wasn't admitted into my choice of university even with my Good scores.
And again, do we still have unemployed graduates running round the road with their CVs from one office to another? Oh my, I'm glad you didn't get to see how the graduates of my time job hunt. Worse still, while some are in a hurry for a job interview, some wicked drivers will splash water on their suit without remorse.
My dear, Let me not talk too much. Right now I'm really hopeful that the future is far better than the present day Nigeria.
Lest I forget, Do Nairalanders still display their usual hatred for other tribes and religion? I hope they grew up to know that we are one Nigeria and we are all united??

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Youngtrice(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi did this thread ever get to FP?
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by SpicyMimi(f): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Youngtrice:
SpicyMimi did this thread ever get to FP?
Lol yes but years ago loool
Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Youngtrice(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Lol yes but years ago loool
LOL. Please call Lalasticlala or Oga Seun to comman move this to front page again. Its been 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by dauddy97(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Dear future Nairalanders,
During my time, 2016+, Nairaland is a place where some make there daily bread. Nairaland was has sweet as sex. If you arent on Nairaland,You are still under age.I believe children of age 4 to 7 are now on Nairaland. I hope the owner of Nairaland hasnt sold it. I BELIVE sensible and educational post are been sent to Promise land{FRONT PAGE}, i hope lalasticlala still still titled with MASTER SNAKE. DURING my time on Nairaland, it was full of fun, motivation,freedom of expression and lot more. i Hope NAIRALAND has not been Hacked.
blessed the future

i care grin grin grin grin grin grin
25-01-2017
10.28am

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs by Edopesin: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Reserved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same / What Is The Difference Between Postgraduate And Masters? / Why You Chose This Very Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.