Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Review On Www.shippyme.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review On Www.shippyme.com (5583 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review On Www.shippyme.com by jidowu84: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
pls can anybody in ikeja area confirm the phisical address of this coy for me.
and the physical address of the coy in the usa too. pls this is very urgent. thanks
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by jidowu84: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABT THIS PEOPLE'S INGENUITY SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME ABEG.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by xzibukz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
circuitatlantic is the owner of shippyme.
They are reliable anyway
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by jidowu84: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
OK THANKS. AM SKEPTICAL THO'
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by ososoba: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
jidowu84: pls can anybody in ikeja area confirm the phisical address of this coy for me.
and the physical address of the coy in the usa too. pls this is very urgent. thanks

I have used Circuit Atlantic for three years now. Bought all kinds of things from expensive laptops to cheap RAM for my system and even the phone I'm using now. And yes, I always pickup at their office. So you can trust Shippyme, same company, just different methods I think.

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by nwanioma(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
jidowu84: ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABT THIS PEOPLE'S INGENUITY SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME ABEG.

Hi Jidowu. The shippyme company address is at No 8, Ladipo Kuku street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. Do you want to come and speak with us?
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Ponybiz: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2013
nwani oma:

Hi Jidowu. The shippyme company address is at No 8, Ladipo Kuku street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. Do you want to come and speak with us?
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by bestofibkpumpn(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Can this company ship anywhere in NIGERIA as i wait your reply @nwani oma
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
yes they ship they are bit pricey and slow with my experience with them over 2 weeks I haven't seen my package.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by johnjolly34: 5:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Never use shippyme.com, they are thieves, 3wrist watches were sent to me through them, only 1 wrist watch was delivered yesterday, I complained about this but the stupid lady that was in charge was saying nonsense, I saw the parcel opened, she said she would contact their US office but to my observation the 2 wrist watches were removed from the parcel in their office in Nigeria. I am planning to take legal action against these idiots.

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by johnjolly34: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2014
My experience with this company is awful, not good at all, they are very slow, bad customer service.

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by ezeuba(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
I was foolish enough to believe they had something good to offer. This is one of the times in my life that I regretted taking my own advice. I was using another shipper before but just wanted to have a second opinion kind of experience in order to compare which one to use steady. Nearly two weeks after payment, my goods have not been shipped out. One of the items I bought was a wrong delivery which the seller promptly replaced and sent a prepaid return shipping label to use in returning the wrong item. Up till today those items have not been returned to the seller, who has already paid for shipping them back. If you call Nigeria office they will refer you to New Jersey office which opens from 3pm Nigerian time. They have only one email address but if you send any email to them every one denies seeing the email and asks you to resend to that same email again. I didn't know until now that email gets lost in transit too. In all my years of experience I have never seen such bad customer service, worse service delivery or a more incompetent set of people calling themselves a company. I am full of regrets for having anything to do with these people. Do Not Touch Them With A Ten Foot Pole... Bad news all the way... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

They also filter the testimonials on their website to show only favourable ones and the ones where they managed to placate the customer. Bunch of liars.

2 Likes

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Catlanta: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Good morning, we apologize for the delays you experienced this time around using Shippyme. Your items are clearing customs and should be available for office pick up in a day or two. If you log into your account you can confirm this. We understand the inconvenience this must have caused you and again, we apologize. We hope to have the chance of giving you a much better Shippyme experience the next time.
ezeuba: I was foolish enough to believe they had something good to offer. This is one of the times in my life that I regretted taking my own advice. I was using another shipper before but just wanted to have a second opinion kind of experience in order to compare which one to use steady. Nearly two weeks after payment, my goods have not been shipped out. One of the items I bought was a wrong delivery which the seller promptly replaced and sent a prepaid return shipping label to use in returning the wrong item. Up till today those items have not been returned to the seller, who has already paid for shipping them back. If you call Nigeria office they will refer you to New Jersey office which opens from 3pm Nigerian time. They have only one email address but if you send any email to them every one denies seeing the email and asks you to resend to that same email again. I didn't know until now that email gets lost in transit too. In all my years of experience I have never seen such bad customer service, worse service delivery or a more incompetent set of people calling themselves a company. I am full of regrets for having anything to do with these people. Do Not Touch Them With A Ten Foot Pole... Bad news all the way... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

They also filter the testimonials on their website to show only favourable ones and the ones where they managed to placate the customer. Bunch of liars.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Catlanta: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good afternoon. I believe you have spoken just now with a company representative concerning this issue. We assure you that this issue will be resolved shortly. It is for this reason that we advice our customers to select the nominal insurance fee, so that in the rare cases where this arises, claims for missing items can be resolved immediately and a refund for the declared value of the item can be made.
johnjolly34: Never use shippyme.com, they are thieves, 3wrist watches were sent to me through them, only 1 wrist watch was delivered yesterday, I complained about this but the stupid lady that was in charge was saying nonsense, I saw the parcel opened, she said she would contact their US office but to my observation the 2 wrist watches were removed from the parcel in their office in Nigeria. I am planning to take legal action against these idiots.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by mavinc4u(f): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2014
nothing to contribute about them but i was here.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by bamboyl: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
i dey pity you people shippyme are succesful scamer real one i tell you i bought a laptop and they billed me high cost even if you message them they won't reply you
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Catlanta: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good day. All Shippyme bills are based on your shipping rate and any other options that you, the customer chooses, rates start from $6.5/lb which if you do some research, you will find to be extremely competitive. The rates go down the more you ship and can even come to as low as $4/lb or lower. All bills are calculated and sent to you directly by the system so there is no room for "scams". If you would like a breakdown of your invoice you can provide a booking number and we'll gladly walk you through it. Thanks for using Shippyme.
bamboyl: i dey pity you people shippyme are succesful scamer real one i tell you i bought a laptop and they billed me high cost even if you message them they won't reply you
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Nansee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Catlanta: Good day. All Shippyme bills are based on your shipping rate and any other options that you, the customer chooses, rates start from $6.5/lb which if you do some research, you will find to be extremely competitive. The rates go down the more you ship and can even come to as low as $4/lb or lower. All bills are calculated and sent to you directly by the system so there is no room for "scams". If you would like a breakdown of your invoice you can provide a booking number and we'll gladly walk you through it. Thanks for using Shippyme.

I haven't used your services before but am so impressed with this Catlanta and the professional way s/he has handled some of the complaints here. If only Naija customer reps can be like. Are you on facebook?
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Catlanta: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Good day, you can find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/Shippyme and for our sister company on www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic. Hope to see you there!
Nansee:

I haven't used your services before but am so impressed with this Catlanta and the professional way s/he has handled some of the complaints here. If only Naija customer reps can be like. Are you on facebook?

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by okesammie: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello Catalanta, are you not tired of trying to act like you people have a good customer service? You can not beat it my dear, if i read all these before i started having dealings with you guy i can assure you i wouldn't have. If you people could put your company in a good position and you stop disappointing your customers, i am sure you will go a long way. Allworldinternational is a shipping company with great review all over the internet, they would not have to waste time defending themselves on accusations on the internet as the reviews are speaking for them. After this dealing i am having with shippyme, if there is a small dissatisfaction "I GO JUST PORT TO ALLWORLDINTERNATIONAL" and i bet i won't go without causing you lots of problems. I will use all internet fora to finish your business. Money is not easy to get, stop messing up with people's money..

1 Like

Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by twinskenny(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
okesammie: Hello Catalanta, are you not tired of trying to act like you people have a good customer service? You can not beat it my dear, if i read all these before i started having dealings with you guy i can assure you i wouldn't have. If you people could put your company in a good position and you stop disappointing your customers, i am sure you will go a long way. Allworldinternational is a shipping company with great review all over the internet, they would not have to waste time defending themselves on accusations on the internet as the reviews are speaking for them. After this dealing i am having with shippyme, if there is a small dissatisfaction "I GO JUST PORT TO ALLWORLDINTERNATIONAL" and i bet i won't go without causing you lots of problems. I will use all internet fora to finish your business. Money is not easy to get, stop messing up with people's money..

Thank you very much my brother, imagine investing all your hard earn money, and some sort of shipping company is messing with your goods.. so pathetic, the last time i lost over 200k imagine. the worst part is that, they wont call u, they wont apologize, after one month they will now send one useless email telling u story how they mistakengly ship your item to dubai... and they will now tell u that they have to re-route the item back to the usa before they now ship to Nigeria.... after the whole thing they will now tell u sorry and it wont happen again! story for the gods... how i wish all they are customers has access this place.. i believe a lot of people are suffering in silence..
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by jababoi: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls did anyone used shippyme recently?
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice doing business with .
jababoi: Pls did anyone used shippyme recently?
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Catlanta: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Good day sir, I understand you must be frustrated at not receiving your item on time. However this is not a cause for giving inaccurate information about Shippyme. You could not have been told that we mistakenly shipped your item to Dubai, The Airline Carrier shipped the consignment we had given to them to Dubai in error despite all documents required by them being in order. That is not a Shippyme mistake though we accept the responsibility as your shipper.

If you do a fact check you will realize that in such cases the proper protocol is for the airline to return the package to the point of origin so that it can be reprocessed by them and resent. It cannot just be routed to Nigeria from Dubai. No airline in the world will do that.

That your packages were delayed in this instance is unfortunate. We will also strive to ensure that communications are more direct as we have noticed that some of our customers do not read/receive emails, usually due to unsubscribing from our mailing list.

twinskenny:

Thank you very much my brother, imagine investing all your hard earn money, and some sort of shipping company is messing with your goods.. so pathetic, the last time i lost over 200k imagine. the worst part is that, they wont call u, they wont apologize, after one month they will now send one useless email telling u story how they mistakengly ship your item to dubai... and they will now tell u that they have to re-route the item back to the usa before they now ship to Nigeria.... after the whole thing they will now tell u sorry and it wont happen again! story for the gods... how i wish all they are customers has access this place.. i believe a lot of people are suffering in silence..
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by Catlanta: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Good morning, quality customer service is one of the core driving forces of Shippyme. If you have received anything less, do let us know and I assure you, we will address it. We also have a customer care thread on Nairaland at https://www.nairaland.com/1899781/shippyme-customer-care-thread-nairaland#26401256 where you can ask us anything and also read up on some tips on how to get the most out of your Shippyme experience. Happy Shipping!
okesammie: Hello Catalanta, are you not tired of trying to act like you people have a good customer service? You can not beat it my dear, if i read all these before i started having dealings with you guy i can assure you i wouldn't have. If you people could put your company in a good position and you stop disappointing your customers, i am sure you will go a long way. Allworldinternational is a shipping company with great review all over the internet, they would not have to waste time defending themselves on accusations on the internet as the reviews are speaking for them. After this dealing i am having with shippyme, if there is a small dissatisfaction "I GO JUST PORT TO ALLWORLDINTERNATIONAL" and i bet i won't go without causing you lots of problems. I will use all internet fora to finish your business. Money is not easy to get, stop messing up with people's money..
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Using them for d first time and I'm disappointed already.
All my items were delivered 2nd week september and I didn't get a price quote until last week of september.
Two of my packages were dielivered but I had to send dem tracking number as proof of delivery.

I've exchanged over 20 e-mails wit dem just because of 5 items.

Bad experience...won't use dem anymore-datz a promise angry
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
shippyme has impacted my business.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ontop say their service expensive cos of d unecessary cost wey dem add...Itz really sad.
I just hpe dey don't tell me stories abt my shipment undecided

Do u stay in Lagos?
euwajeh: My items since august 6th no where to be found, Ok refund it taking them more than a week now no reply after submitting my details to them.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
-
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na waa o!

Hw did dey respond to u d times u checked on dem?
euwajeh: Yes I do stay in Lagos, visited them more than 5 times, there don't pick calls or reply my mails.
Re: Review On Www.shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! Is CHYMALL a SCAM or LEGIT ? / I Have 1,000,000 Naira / Be A Sportybet Agent, It's Absolutely Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.