Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94368 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2013
i made it too! Honestly, i thank God.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tendernexx(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls, if there is any one with an idea of how the next stage will be like, kindly share. It will go a long way in helping all of us.
May this be a great story for us in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Who have an idea of likely area to focus on while preparing for the interview. Tanks.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jamyde: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
shawolin2020: Who have an idea of likely area to focus on while preparing for the interview. Tanks.

I'm thinking may be it's a question base on your competency or probably your field of study.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alright. Thanks bro. And if u still have an idea of what to expect. Plz inform the houz. God will help us.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by prestige2013: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
dirtymoney: i made it too! Honestly, i thank God, but am not surprised. The test was damn cheap! On to the next level, anyone with idea what the oral interview would look like?

:/ yu get mouth, just because yu re fortunate!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by lastmessenger: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2013
dirtymoney: i made it too! Honestly, i thank God, but am not surprised. The test was damn cheap! On to the next level, anyone with idea what the oral interview would look like?
Guy i made it but not because i was smatter than anyone.somebody said they ask questions on safety
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Happy interview preparation, guys.God will see us through.Just resurrecting the thread.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello guyz, what's happening? Everybody seems to be so busy with preparation! Can we share ideas on what to xpect plz coz am findg it difficult to focus on a particular section. Need u guyz help. Thanks.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Focus on your field and ur basic science. The questions are tricky but all interviews are like that. Put in your best effort And pray to God with all your heart. Best of luck
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2013
@perrylynx, thanks n God bless u.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote
author=IfeFola]Plz, what is their recruit mail in case I need to mail
them for any enquiry? Congrate to those that have received the mail and
þ3§t of luck to those that are still expecting. [/quote] av u mail d nlng HR?what is their response? and for dos dat ar yet 2 rciv d invite 4 d interview,what ar u doin abt it?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote
author=IfeFola]Plz, what is their recruit mail in case I need to mail
them for any enquiry? Congrate to those that have received the mail and
þ3§t of luck to those that are still expecting. [/quote] av u mail d nlng HR?what is their response? and for dos dat ar yet 2 rciv d invite 4 d interview,what ar u doin abt it?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2013
pet7: past questions and answers on nlng call 08097038920
nlng test wey don pass ,go sell pQ,some where else
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello guyz, can we use ds period to share ideas on the comg interview? Lets make d forum lively plz. God will c us 2ru n grant us our hrt desire.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2013
for those who would be taking the total test in port harcourt. I have very helpful materials for the nlng interview. Am taking my test on the 8th by 1pm. U cn wear a name tag. And come with a computer, cuz d materials are in my flash. Best of of luck to we all. For those who quoted my previous post, kindly edit it. I apologise for making such utterance.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Phikom(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2013
dirtymoney: for those who would be taking the total test in port harcourt. I have very helpful materials for the nlng interview. Am taking my test on the 8th by 1pm. U cn wear a name tag. And come with a computer, cuz d materials are in my flash. Best of of luck to we all. For those who quoted my previous post, kindly edit it. I apologise for making such utterance.
any helpful material on total aptitude test? or what is the format of total aptitude test?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2013
dirtymoney: for those who would be taking the total test in port harcourt. I have very helpful materials for the nlng interview. Am taking my test on the 8th by 1pm. U cn wear a name tag. And come with a computer, cuz d materials are in my flash. Best of of luck to we all. For those who quoted my previous post, kindly edit it. I apologise for making such utterance.
What if we can't come wif our computer considering the distance from our place to ph. How can u help me with dat?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by kenosa: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2013
@ ideycraze? kindly forward the NLNG materials to my inbox (jummyluv2007@yahoo.com), i need it for their upcoming test.

Thanks so much!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by silibaba: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
pls kindly forward the nlng interview material to a brother in need

siliconrule@yahoo.com.

thanks in advance
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jamyde: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls forward to jamide2003@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by tendernexx(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls, kindly do me a favour and send the interview materials to me

tendernexx@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by erul: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
pls forward 2 me on dis add : paulodesaint@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013

There seems not to be any form of correlation between your first and second statement.Are you trying to talk about total test material which will be useful to the would be participants or the NLNG interview material?

Again, there are threads for the up-coming Total test where exchange of materials and ideas can take place.We are all lifted even as the the focus of the thread is not derailed.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2013
SilaV:

There seems not to be any form of correlation between your first and second statement.Are you trying to talk about total test material which will be useful to the would be participants or the NLNG interview material?

Again, there are threads for the up-coming Total test where exchange of materials and ideas can take place.We are all lifted even as the the focus of the thread is not derailed.
some nlng hopefulls might be taking the total test too. Just like myself. That is the only avenue i have to give out the materials. I cant forward or send it to any email cos its very heavy (405mb). Actually, its information about nlng history and everything that goes down there in that company. Its in power point, word and pdf format. Anyone in uyo can get it hand to hand.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmm. Are ya'll sleeping or jacking?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmm. Are ya'll sleeping or jacking?
Advice for all nlng hopefulls...
Grab ur past notes and rip them apart.
Get company related documents, files and other materials and browse through them.
Know the role of the operator, safety rules, bla bla bla bla
study industrial processes, machines, and other related devices. Eg pumps, compressors, etc. very well.
Expect a panel interview.
They have more than enough questions.
Pray hard.
Be optimistic. NLNG has a reputation of being transparent in its recruitment.
See ya'll at the medicals, by God's grace.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by shawolin2020(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2013
dirtymoney: Hmmmm. Are ya'll sleeping or jacking?
Advice for all nlng hopefulls...
Grab ur past notes and rip them apart.
Get company related documents, files and other materials and browse through them.
Know the role of the operator, safety rules, bla bla bla bla
study industrial processes, machines, and other related devices. Eg pumps, compressors, etc. very well.
Expect a panel interview.
They have more than enough questions.
Pray hard.
Be optimistic. NLNG has a reputation of being transparent in its recruitment.
See ya'll at the medicals, by God's grace.
Thanks for the info. But don't u fink questions will be based on ur field of study?
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
dirtymoney:
some nlng hopefulls might be taking the total test too. Just like myself. That is the only avenue i have to give out the materials. I cant forward or send it to any email cos its very heavy (405mb). Actually, its information about nlng history and everything that goes down there in that company. Its in power point, word and pdf format. Anyone in uyo can get it hand to hand.

Good job,bro.Keep it up.You are one in a million and may Almighty God bless you for your selfless service.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by SilaV: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finally,the much awaited detailed interview message 'flew' in.We shall meet at the top.
Let the discussion begin.

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by frankson12000(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
thanks SilaV, your contribution helped me discover mine in my spam folder, may God help us. for in God I trust.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.