Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi (19013 Views)

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by johnie: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2013
donem: Let me see if he would be banned for Anti party activities.

You mean Tinubu, abi?

grin
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2013
donem: Let me see if he would be banned for Anti party activities.

Do u undastand english n political lexicons @ all?

Who wud ban Tinubu 4 Anti-party activities wen his actions is tailored 2wards winning a seeming political prospect 4d party

Anti-party is wen u do tyns 2 deliberately undermine yr own party not wen u go out of yr way 2 win converts 4 yr party

All d same,d brouhaha we r all commenting on is unconfirmed IMHO
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Bensonite: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Abagworo: The truth is gradually coming out like I've always written here. They want Sekibo as Governor but an Ogoni will be the next Governor. The fight is between Rivers masses/residents and Abuja politicians. Let's see how it turns out.
Can you explain the bolded! Again who are the Rivers masses/residents who approved that Sekibo should not be governor but an Ogoni man. You guys keep complicating the Rivers state political crises.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by quinnboy: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
I wonder why everyone is connecting Tinubu's visit to politics.....perhabs they are friends who knows? For the fact that they belong to diff. Political party doesnt stop them from being friends/business associates.........my own point of view.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by igala1(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2013
Aro Okigbo:

Sekibo, no doubt, is the next governor of Rivers state. He will soon leave the ACN for the PDP now that Rotimi's wings are clipped. And Amaechi will NEVER join the ACN (quote me).
Politics in Nigeria- very interesting.
sekibo as PDP governorship candidate would be a great flaw. He has no good record and Rivers people know it. Its on record.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by 1MCN: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
This, I think is the true position of things. Amaechi is winning largescale relevance and fame from the people and leaders of the SW and losing it from his own SS people and its leaders. The reason why SW and ACN politicians are supporting and pushing Amaechi isnt cos he has impressed them in any very special way but only based on the philosophy that AN ENEMY TO MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND. Since ACN National sees itself as arch enemy of GEJ they cant wait a split second to align with anyone of supposed friends of GEJ that falls out with him. Tinubu may not even be that interested in Rivers governorship or Rivers governor. All he wants is to shake abuja as violently as he can afford.
Amaechi has lost hold of Rivers state and may well soon head to self destruction if he doesnt watch his steps. PDP will of course feed those starved Rivers ACN with cash so as to do the grassroot spoiling for both Amaechi and Tinubu (remember in politics no permanent enemy or permanent friend. Only permanent interest. And in our Nigerian case unfortunately money seems to be that permanent interest)
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by obicaleb: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
Tinubu no wan waste time.Amaechi is a fish out of the water,e better make ACN grab am sharp aharp
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Abagworo(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
Bensonite:
Can you explain the bolded! Again who are the Rivers masses/residents who approved that Sekibo should not be governor but an Ogoni man. You guys keep complicating the Rivers state political crises.

The Ogoni enjoy that sympathy for not ever having a shot at the Governorship of the State from 1967 till date. It is based purely on sentiments and is so much talked about in most gatherings including Churches.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by emmasege: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Why is ACN always swift to grab out-of-favour PDP folks?
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2013
texaco1:
yes and even ur national acn is an extension of pdp.acn will never have won so many states if not for atiku and a lot of pdp members that decamp to form acn with tinubu during obj time.u have to understand that the problem pdp is having with tinubu is not that tinubu is powerful but former pdp members now with acn.the likes of amosun and co .on a good day if pdp didnt have the problem they had during obj time acn will have been restricted to lagos only

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Congress_of_Nigeria_(ACN)

Trash talk! Who told u Ibikunle Amosun was ever in PDP? Dats ao u pipo jst say wat u dnt ever kno

4yr info Amosun,was hitherto in APP n ANPP

I jst laff wen u pipo as infantile as u re try 2 demystify Tinubu using a jaundiced prism of ethno-religious coloration

Do u kno wia Tinubu is coming frm economically,politically n socially?

Som1 who singlehandedly funded d NADECO activities in d Babangida era both in nigeria n abroad,feeding n clothing several comrades who wer hounded in2 exile by d Abacha junta

Go n ask who was d Chief Treasurer(equivalent of Chief Financial Officer or Chief Internal Auditor) of Mobil Producing Nigeria btw 1986-1991....Bola Tinubu

Wen he became d lone-ranger in Lagos due 2 OBJ politics of capture by do or die n masterfully held his forte n skillfully went ahead 2 marshall d conquest of hitherto won territory by PDP

U claim Tinubu is not powerful yes I agree cos power belongs to God but to say Tinubu is not a factor in Nigeria's politics d way it is bn played now is to deny d obvious

D true test of a man's leadership qualities is yr ability to deplore men n resources to achieve test targets

So its no big deal if Tinubu explores lapses in PDP to his party's political advantage.@ least PDP also did it by poaching Obanikoro a staunch ally of Tinubu then n handed him d gubernatorial ticket on a platter of Gold thinking dat being an apostle of Jagaban,he wud av 1st hand knowledge of d inner workings of d Tinubu phenomeno

Most of us who parody age old n worn out cliches abt people we kno next to nothing abt dia history shd desist forthwith n rather learn abt dia strenght,weaknesses n use such to improve our own lives rather dn continue to belly_ache people who av made dia marks in d annals of time
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by rlcanon: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
MY MINDSET AND FEELINGS HAS BEEN ACTUALISED WITH THE PRIVATE VISIT OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO AMAECHI ROTIMI.WITHOUT MUCH ADO, FOR ME I AM NOT INTO PARTISIAN POLITICS BUT DECENCY DEMANDS THAT TRUTH MUST BE TOLD AT ALL TIME.FOR ME,GOV. ROTIMI AMAECHI IS A VIRILE MOLE IN PDP BEEN USED BY THE OPPOSSITIONS TO DERAILED GEJ'S PDP LED GOVERNMENT.IT IS HIGH TIME ROTIMI AMAECHI IS DISMISSED FROM PDP.REMEMBER WHAT SENATOR TOKUNBOH AFIKUYOMI DID TO THE ANPP IN LAGOS.ACN IN LAGOS USED HIM AS A MOLE IN ANPP TO GARNER MASSIVE VOTES DURING THE ELECTIONS.HE,TOKUNBOH LATER CAME OUT TO CELEBRATE IT.PDP LEARN FROM THESE RATS THAT ARE REFERRED TO AS MOLE
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by victorD3: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2013
payless:

Were you the nairaland "Billyonaire" arrested two days ago for fraud? If yes, are you on bail?

What's this suppose to be funny? I feel you should reserve your comments for NYSC threads. Very soon you will post a threat to know if you are handsome or not. Such a child.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Bensonite: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Abagworo:

The Ogoni enjoy that sympathy for not ever having a shot at the Governorship of the State from 1967 till date. It is based purely on sentiments and is so much talked about in most gatherings including Churches.
I understand fully the sentiment you opined but it does not seem to be a popular one as Kalabari, opobo,etche, abua etc will tell you similar stories. Lets not quarrel over this back to topic.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
Billyonaire: ACN is PDP DustBin....whoever is rejected by PDP, end up in the dust bin called ACN.

Welcome back Billy..
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by aglomar: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Billy: who else do you want to populate ACN, aliens? That same dustbin booted PDP out of 5 SW states.
Amaechi is doing his second term, he may as well get a higher office from any quarter. Who loses out: PDP!
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by victorD3: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2013
dayokanu: Well done Asiwaju

Thats how ACN would gain a stranglehold in Rivers.

Strategic planning while others are making noise,

The way ACN chased PDP out of SW.

The same planning that ensured ACN has a senatorial seat in the heartland of Anambra

the same way ACN found its way into the Benue State in the North central

Take it, Tinubu is the best politician in the whole country

A man who ensured his own party has legislators from all regions in the country

Something older parties like ANPP, APGA, Labour Party cannot do.

Tinubu alone designed a party thats number 1 opposition in Nigeria

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Surely you have no clue about South-south politics. As for Tinubu its obvious that even though he's being stupid your bigotry self will see it as strategy on his part
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by PEREP: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2013

The same planning that ensured ACN has a senatorial seat in the heartland of Anambra

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

when Ekiti and Osun polls are concluded we will see the level of strenght and hold of Tinubu over the Southwest. we are also waiting for what will play out in Oyo state.

The truth is that Amaechi has no strong political base anymore and the people hyping his person at the moment are from outside the South South and I ask who then will vote because Amaechi is now in APC. Have you heard anyone from River's state backing Amaechi apart from his commissioners. Even the ACN goons in the state cannot see themselves working together with Amaechi.

Tinubu will soon understand what it means to chair a national party and not a regional party.

The drama continues------

4 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by texaco1: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2013
PEREP:

when Ekiti and Osun polls are concluded we will see the level of strenght and hold of Tinubu over the Southwest. we are also waiting for what will play out in Oyo state.

The truth is that Amaechi has no strong political base anymore and the people hyping his person at the moment are from outside the South South and I ask who then will vote because Amaechi is now in APC. Have you heard anyone from River's state backing Amaechi apart from his commissioners. Even the ACN goons in the state cannot see themselves working together with Amaechi.

Tinubu will soon understand what it means to chair a national party and not a regional party.

The drama continues------
words of wisdom,for those that has ears to listen
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by PvtParts1: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
This Tinibu is nothing short of an opportunist and PDP wannabe.
What concerns him with Amaechi and PDP crisis?
This same Tinibu was always looking for relevance from OBJ which the latter maturedly ignored.
Remember the ; "I DEY LAFF" statement OBJ made when Atiku lost the PDP presidential primaries against Yaradua?
Well Tinibu , even though the statement was never credited to him still went on to "LAFF" after PDP lost out to ACN in the SW.
The man is criminally immature, greedy and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by PapaBrowne(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2013

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

I totally agree with you. Tinubu is a great political tactician. And he is the only hope for the ACN OR APC.

And that's the exact reason why the ACN is not a party but an appendage of Tinubu called Asiwaju Company of Nigeria.

For the whole of the opposition to depend on the sagacity of one man and you wonder why he sold out to Jonathan in 2011.

I will always love Tinubu. Come 2015 the opposition would cry again when Tinubu sells all this his hard work for some good old oil block!!
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by OdionOdion: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
PDP had achieved their aim:to prevent Amaechi from anointing the next governor and senators and other political office holders in 2015.PDP has removed the rug off the feet of Amaechi.As APC Governor,it will be impossible for anyone sponsor by Gov Ameachi for position to win even chancellorship position.This where I feel for ALL those holding political positions sympathetic to Gov Amaechi's rebellion against the PDP/Presidency;they will all go into political oblivion and extinction.Rivers state is oil and gas headquarter of the Nigeria economy,with PDP in charge at the center,it will be mortally impossible for APC or any other opposition party to easily win election in the state.Gov Amaechi forgot so soon how some people went underground to recovered his stolen mandate before he return from Ghana to claim his mandate.Gov Amaechi's lawful mandate suppose to end in October 2011 but for fear of losing election if a separate election outside the general election of President Jonathan,he used the court to deduct 5 months out of his mandate.Gov Amaechi is a general without a troop.In APC Gov AMAECHI and his followers will be totally irrelevance in RIVERS STATE politics.We shall see where Amaechi's strength lies in Tinubu's APC

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by anonimi: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Trash talk! Who told u Ibikunle Amosun was ever in PDP? Dats ao u pipo jst say wat u dnt ever kno

4yr info Amosun,was hitherto in APP n ANPP

I jst laff wen u pipo as infantile as u re try 2 demystify Tinubu using a jaundiced prism of ethno-religious coloration

Does anyone know why ACN supporters are so prone to LIES, LIES and even more LIES
I guess it is no coincidence they have Mr. Lie Muhammed as their National spokeperson.
You guessed right, his main job is to tell LIES to the public.

Ibikunle Amosun was PDP's Ogun Central Senatorial district SINator (2003-2007) and was suspended for one month in 2005:

Nigeria: PDP Suspends Senator Amosun Over Abeokuta Clash

Abeokuta — THE Ogun State People's Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday clamped suspension on Senator Ibikunle Amosun from the party following Monday's clash between his supporters and the convoy of the Governor Olugbenga Daniel in Abeokuta.

Rising from an extended Executive Council Meeting in Abeokuta, the party said the suspension would last one month in the first instance pending the outcome of the investigations which the party's disciplinary committee has been mandated to carry out.

Source

At this rate I may have to look out the window whenever a supporter of ACN says Good Morning.
You never know!!!
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by deletrue: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Keep on dreaming,because you guys are on a long haul....smh.

ACN taking over Rivers State ,what have you been smoking?
Perfect question! How can that happen? While i believe in miracle, i will swear that even if i foresee this happening in my dream, i will never agree with that dream. Am not from rivers, but the people of rivers will never agree giving rivers to tunubu who is one of the worst rotten thieves in our time. He is indeed an incomparable corrupt individual living
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by texaco1: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
anonimi:

Does anyone know why ACN supporters are so prone to LIES, LIES and even more LIES
I guess it is no coincidence they have Mr. Lie Muhammed as their National spokeperson.
You guessed right, his main job is to tell LIES to the public.

Ibikunle Amosun was PDP's Ogun Central Senatorial district SINator (2003-2007) and was suspended for one month in 2005:

At this rate I may have to look out the window whenever a supporter of ACN says Good Morning.
You never know!!!
you should have noticed that i ignored him once he made that comment because definitely i knew maybe he was in primary school then when ibikunle was in pdp.
whenever ppl make duummb comments like that pls bro just ignore them.they think 2015 elections will be conducted on nairaland
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by ssii: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Amaechi is a performer. Not the best performer, but still better than 90% of our Governors.

That is the only thing that matters. GEJ is only there to perform. Amaechi is only there to perform. They work for us, not the other way around. Who cares if they kiss each others feet?

If Amaechi can find a way to keep performing for Nigeria, I support him. Forget anything these yeye PDP laptop dogs say about having to kiss the President's bottom.

I will always support arrogant performers over loyal thieves.
I could'nt have put it better
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: So, a person who from another party now is automatically an enemy of the other, abi?

Na shoot on sight policy? No wonder they dnt progress. Shldnt they all come together and integrate to apply success?

Na wetin ACN start na.. Everyone supporting PDP is an arch enemy to them and vice versa.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by ifedayoonikola(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
frankyychiji: Yes Tinubu is a use and dump politician. Otherwise, why would he sneak into Rivers to see Amaechi without carrying d people on ground along? Very very undemocratic!!!! And this is just a tip off d iceberg on what is to come. The man is just a business man crazily cracy about power! All he wants is the national cake in order to get richer and lord it over his numerous enemies back home! All the money he stole and is still stealing in lagos is not enogh to sustain his cultish followership. He must as a matter of duty provide amala and ewedu for his praise singers in order to remian relevant! Amechi, I have no pity for you! You deserve all d trouble u are having now cos u asked for it!! You are a turncoat and a sabo! Expect more troubles from ur antagonists. However Amechi, the amnesty deal is still ongoing for sabos n you can still ajuwaya. sad
I don't think u know d meaning of sneak.cos according to dis story,he went to him in which u ve been hearing recently about d cordial relationship between amaechi and party.and don't pity dem but kindly pity urself and work hard to also make d headlines.imagine!!he dey pity billionaires.I now strongly pity ur life.mschew.and lest I forget,if he were to cari anyone along,I don't think u will make d shortfall not to talk of d merit.
Re: Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi by anonimi: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
texaco1:
you should have noticed that i ignored him once he made that comment because definitely i knew maybe he was in primary school then when ibikunle was in pdp.
whenever ppl make duummb comments like that pls bro just ignore them.they think 2015 elections will be conducted on nairaland

My brother I would have loved to ignore him and others like him but the implication of the LIES they are spreading on younger folks who do not know is too dangerous.
We must dispel their misinformation propaganda as much as possible.

That is a service we owe to our communities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / Oby Ezekwesili At WEF: Xenophobia Caused By African Politicians / Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.