Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? (1213 Views)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by kellykoko(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
What to share this story as it relates to the startling revelation my supposed girlfriend relayed to me today. The reason that i decide to spill it out in the open is predicamented on the need to solicite your advice on this rather unfortunate development. Have this girlfriend, who happen to be a final year student in School of Nursing. Who've been dating for five months nw. She called me today and i could deduced from her voice that she was distressed and troubled. I immediatly enquired what could be making her unease and she at first was recalcitrant to let the cat from the ba g. But my unwavering persistence and probing disposition couple with assurances of treating whatever she is going to unearth with maturity now paid off. She revealed to me that she was two months pregnant for another man and apologized for having betrayed the trust i reposed in her. ShE is now making attempt to terminate the pregnancy. It is worthy to emphasize that i have only had sex with her on one occasion in April during which i wore a condom. Furthermore, am having cause to believe that the reason she called me was to quage my temperament and also to seek for financial assistance from me. She is plEading for forgiveness on the ground that she made a mistake ab nitio to have cheated on me. Is it not reprehensible for she to be asking for forgiveness?

Am really saddened by this development in view of the "good girl" posture she has always portrayed. Why i really took a shine on her was owing to her exceptional brilliance in her class. She was the second best student in her class.

In the light of this very heart shattering betrayal will it not be appropriate to give her a permanent red card. What will you if you were to be in my shoes?
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Sanboy25: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
Let her go with the father of the kid.
Show no mercy. angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
To start with, i cannot be in ur shoes.
Secondly, i can't bliv u're asking dis question. It's enough offence to be a cheat, but to be a STU*PID cheat is a greater offence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by mashnino(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
OP..hell no...fucking no...

is dis even suppose to be a question

1 Like

Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by pasqal09: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
U de ask?
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Godson201333(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
You guys just like to bring silly stories here....So do you still need NLanders to decide for you?At this your age?HUH shocked
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by 25omega(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
i am starting to realize that some folks here need people to insult them so they can jack off. Which is why they ask idiotic questions
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
Are you still asking? And no, I didn't read all that. Just your question.
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by kellykoko(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=25omega]i am starting to realize that some folks here need people to insult them so they can jack off. Which is why they ask idiotic questions[/quote

Before you demonize me try and see things from my own perspective. She called me having acknowledged that she has done wrong. Was able to read between the lines tO decipher that all wasnt well with her. That i was able to compel her into revealing her unparDOnable batrayal by given her the assurance that i was going to take whatever bad news in goOdfaith at least should command ur applause. If she had secretly terminated the pregnancy without informing me wldn't i have still perceiveD her as a within the prism of a goOd girl?

1 Like

Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by kellykoko(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Why i resolved to posting this piece on this platform is to highlight a major disease that usually afflict relationship generally. Quite well, will sever ties with her but she is insisting that i grant her audience to tell her Own siDe of the story. If for anything i hav glean One fact from this drama and which is that beyOnd the "gOOd girl" posture of some women lies a deceptive facade all men should all striv tO unmaskeD.
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Oohrhii(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
See question..

U suppose give her engagement ring ni..

Ode Oshi.!
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Brilliance and intelligence are not the same, as brilliant as she is she is not intelligent enough to practice safe sexx a nurse for that matter. @op she has betray ur trust, forgive her and move on with ur life and dnt believe her stories cus they may all be lies
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmm...I know you're not seriously asking for advice here, it`s evident she`s a cheat. I did enjoy your write up though - very amusing! It`s almost as if you used thesaurus on every word to come up with the least popular synonym until you created this puzzle of an essay.
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Mystiqme: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
I will attempt to give you a sane answer even though my impulse was to follow the trend of the previous posters.
I will also attempt to tread the trail you have blazed in your use of complex grammatical vocabulary, so to speak, in the explanation of your aforementioned predicament. LOL..not really. undecided

On a more serious note, it depends on you, we have our thresholds of things we can or cannot accept. I, for one would break up with a cheating girlfriend without further consideration, but it seems you are much more tolerant of bad behavior than I am. So, if you can continue your relationship with her without remembering with bitterness that she once cheated on you, then by all means go ahead. If I were in your shoes though, I would break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by ghananotnaija(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2013
If you have to ask, you must be sooooooo dummmmmmmb. So, yes, help her take care of someone else's kid, so she has time to sleep with other men.
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Somebody needs to be flogged
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by shizzle11(m): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2013
kelly koko: If for anything i hav glean One fact from this drama and which is that beyOnd the "gOOd girl" posture of some women lies a deceptive facade all men should all striv tO unmaskeD.

Absolutely! I Many girls are just too good with pretence.

Op, the only instances I would advice you keep seeing her is if she was DRUNK and/or RAPED, if neither is the case, then show her your back for good. ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by shizzle11(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: Hmmm...I know you're not seriously asking for advice here, it`s evident she`s a cheat. I did enjoy your write up though - very amusing! It`s almost as if you used thesaurus on every word to come up with the least popular synonym until you created this puzzle of an essay.

How's is it a puzzle? BS like this happen almost daily in r/ships, nothing new really
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2013
₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊
If she get preggy again ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ that same man, ₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊
Would Ɣ☺ΰ
Have done? Just asking..
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by ednut1(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2013
Hv been fooled by dis good gal tingy dey display also, guy move on,
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by cowgurl: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2013
I can't stand a cheating spouse angry

It's okay if he told me he had a child or children before we got started but having a child while we still dating? No way am I gonna stay put in that relationship.

My candid advice,
Forgive her and then let her go,
cos even if you try to look beyond this by staying put in this betrayal of a relationship, it just a matter of time before you get fed up with it.
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Kosigift(f): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2013
kelly koko: Why i resolved to posting this piece on this platform is to highlight a major disease that usually afflict relationship generally. Quite well, will sever ties with her but she is insisting that i grant her audience to tell her Own siDe of the story. If for anything i hav glean One fact from this drama and which is that beyOnd the "gOOd girl" posture of some women lies a deceptive facade all men should all striv tO unmaskeD.

Proff Johnbull, look at ur last sentence up there, there's a grammatical misconstruction somewhere cheesy grin

Coming to ur question, if there's anything u should terminate ties with, it's ur brain cos they don't seem to be functioning any longer! Thank u!
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2013
What a question??
undecided
Why its nice to forgive her.I think you should forget her. Who knows what else she has been doing? Am sure its cos she got pregnant she had to open mouth.if not.... You for no know nothing.
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Sorry I lost interest in your story when I couldn't find the part of her being яαρє∂. The babe had been ƒυ¢кιηg around. This particular one was just God's divine eye opener for you. And here you are considering doing what I'd regard as insane... Dude, forgive the babe. As christians, it is an obligation. But run for your life! You haven't even dated for a year and she has shown this this very ugly side of herself.... Move on!
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by firetrap(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2013
kelly koko: Why i resolved to posting this piece on this platform is to highlight a major disease that usually afflict relationship generally. Quite well, will sever ties with her but she is insisting that i grant her audience to tell her Own siDe of the story. If for anything i hav glean One fact from this drama and which is that beyOnd the "gOOd girl" posture of some women lies a deceptive facade all men should all striv tO unmaskeD.

what side of the story. OK she wants to tell you that I was an accident, that she slipped and fell on the dicck. my man, first of all to even consider forgiving and remaining in a relationship with a cheat is not advisable cos every time your with her you'll think of what she did. I'm even suprised that nobody has brought up the question of her aborting the pregnancy. how can u ever trust one who wants to commit murder so as to seek ur forgiveness. ask yourself how many abortions has she done for other people. flee for your life while u still can
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by MrCork: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2013
kelly koko: What to share this story as it relates to the startling revelation my supposed girlfriend relayed to me today. The reason that i decide to spill it out in the open is predicamented on the need to solicite your advice on this rather unfortunate development. Have this girlfriend, who happen to be a final year student in School of Nursing. Who've been dating for five months nw. She called me today and i could deduced from her voice that she was distressed and troubled. I immediatly enquired what could be making her unease and she at first was recalcitrant to let the cat from the ba g. But my unwavering persistence and probing disposition couple with assurances of treating whatever she is going to unearth with maturity now paid off. She revealed to me that she was two months pregnant for another man and apologized for having betrayed the trust i reposed in her. ShE is now making attempt to terminate the pregnancy. It is worthy to emphasize that i have only had sex with her on one occasion in April during which i wore a condom. Furthermore, am having cause to believe that the reason she called me was to quage my temperament and also to seek for financial assistance from me. She is plEading for forgiveness on the ground that she made a mistake ab nitio to have cheated on me. Is it not reprehensible for she to be asking for forgiveness?

Am really saddened by this development in view of the "good girl" posture she has always portrayed. Why i really took a shine on her was owing to her exceptional brilliance in her class. She was the second best student in her class.

In the light of this very heart shattering betrayal will it not be appropriate to give her a permanent red card. What will you if you were to be in my shoes?

...BRO, if she's dak skin & if she Nigerian....SEND HE PARKIN!!! (TRUSS ME) angry
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by fyneboi79(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
kelly koko: What to share this story as it relates to the startling revelation my supposed girlfriend relayed to me today. The reason that i decide to spill it out in the open is predicamented on the need to solicite your advice on this rather unfortunate development. Have this girlfriend, who happen to be a final year student in School of Nursing. Who've been dating for five months nw. She called me today and i could deduced from her voice that she was distressed and troubled. I immediatly enquired what could be making her unease and she at first was recalcitrant to let the cat from the ba g. But my unwavering persistence and probing disposition couple with assurances of treating whatever she is going to unearth with maturity now paid off. She revealed to me that she was two months pregnant for another man and apologized for having betrayed the trust i reposed in her. ShE is now making attempt to terminate the pregnancy. It is worthy to emphasize that i have only had sex with her on one occasion in April during which i wore a condom. Furthermore, am having cause to believe that the reason she called me was to quage my temperament and also to seek for financial assistance from me. She is plEading for forgiveness on the ground that she made a mistake ab nitio to have cheated on me. Is it not reprehensible for she to be asking for forgiveness?

I think you should infact propose τ̲̅ȍ her...Mumu like ‎u!!grin
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by olumaxi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wch kain question b dis nah?.abi soosi deeper life lo nlo ni?
Re: Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls if you go back to her,I go hustle you o.Really,cos I want u to marry me so I can give u 5 bastards as kids undecided

(1) (Reply)

True Love Never Die Picture / Is This True About Nigeria Girls? / ***somebody Please Help Me***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.