Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number (4447 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / How To Hide Number While Sending Sms / Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by Kave(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hi nairaland gurus. Pls do u tink this is possible,to send an sms but ur number is witheld.D other person cant see the number the txt is comin from.
It wud be great but i have never come across such software.
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by cushman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2006
That's great! Share it with us Mr Kave
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by Kave(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2006
Its only an idea
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by Fdeveloper(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2006
I believe there may be a GSM modem that can send an SMS without displaying the sender's number but i'm not 100% sure of that. The only sure way I know of is by connecting to the operator's SMSC (Short Message Service Center) and sending messages via the SMPP protocol however this is of course not an available option to the general public.
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by vanso(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2006
Yes you can if you have direct access to an operators smsc via SMPP or some other protocols. You should checkout http://www.simplewire.com, they provide very affordable sms sdks and have agents in Nigeria. In my opinion they make the best ESME/SMPP platform in the world.
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by Kave(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2006
I mean like downloading a software on my phone.4 that reason.
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by sawyerrken(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2007
if u have a GTBank account and you registered for Web2SMS, then u can send text messages with wateva u want to appear as sender. u can set the sender to be what ever u type in the Sender textbox.
gtbplc.com
Re: Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number by chris4ever(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2007
If you have an ATM card you can go to www.smslive247.com and buy some sms and pay online and then u get instant access to the site. You can then send SMS to anyone you want with any name or number that you want.

About getting the software on your phone, i'll find out. ok?

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect And Play Pes12 Multiplayer On Android / JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? / Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.