Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark (16674 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Its no secret that that there is no love lost among regions in Nigeria. Don't blame you though for sticking with the oily fingers, but the questions is they don't want a parasite like you that would send back to the stone age

ALTRUTH: We are brothers nd there nothing living under shadows. Mind u there's oil in d SE. We hate injustice that is why we will stand wit our SS brothers. U monkeys nd frog eyed ppl shld continue with d invaders. We will see how u will end. COWARDS!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Suck it up. They are settlers and refugees that came there during the war. Asaba and the surrounding area was set apart as a refugee camp by the Nigeria Govt. It was a virgin forest before then.

solomon111: what do you mean by settlers?
Are you out of your mind.?
Okay tell me,Who owns delta north?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Pained? just having fun here with you guys, its a dirty job but I have signed up for it

Your entire lineage is no match for the success that is oozing out my pinky alone. You have no ancestry other that of chimpanzee. Your land is barren and cursed, making it a life or death situation to make it to my region. You must allign your region with the SS to be heard or seen, you have no sense of belonging and that my friend is worse than anything in life

What is it with u and the SS? E be like say dem bury ya umblica cord for there; lol. Comot eye for wetin no concern u na, shuo!
The Lagos that makes u feel among has its economic roots deeply buried in the industrous nature and diversity of an Ibo man.
Ur lineage of silly snitchy wankers automatically become beggers and herb sellers in other regions outside urs, while the Ibo man flourishes beyond bounds everywhere he goes! This, my bloke, is a legacy to beat!
I know how u feel; just go for the noose and call it a day...shamefully. #the hangman likes this!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
No! you go to them on your kneels for a cup OYEL!! Dependable must have a new meaning then cos even the deaf and blinds know you can't do anything by yourselves. you can't on stand your own without the support of the SS

ALTRUTH: A monkey like cannot see that d SS ppl come to us because we are dependable. Going to d yorubas at this time for help wuld b like drowing in bar beach.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Never in this world or the world to come cos I and most people see you as unintelligent, paranoid savages that you are

Chynx:
Nobody wants to blend with a snitch let alone live with one. You've got nothing reasonable to say; so just shut ur oozing duct and say nothing! Comparing ur dumb asss tribe to d Ibos is as foolhardy as comparing mule to a prime stallion! Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
We are saying it cos you will still turn around and blame us as your daddy. from feeding you during war to being responsible for the ibo man that molested his young daughter

ALTRUTH: ous SS brothers now know who their real enemies nd those that align with them. U yorubas are wasting ur time trying to separate us. We will stand with SS to d end!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Suck it up. They are settlers and refugees that came there during the war. Asaba and the surrounding area was set apart as a refugee camp by the Nigeria Govt. It was a virgin forest before then.

Hail the Historian!!!!!!!
What a clueless coward!
Was this the story ur lazy and unproductive forefathers told u? Little wonder why uve got so liitle in ur skull. That litmus substance u call a brain functions more or less like candle wax! #pukes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
You belong in the woods with your kind I swear. I blame the hunter that brought your forefather[chimp] to town to perform the experiment of chimp mating with human that ended bringing fort to the first of your kind

Chynx:
Hey clueless bastard, why are u so pained!? Its u everywre on this thread whinning like an excommunicated mongrel. Lol. Whose fault is it that u were born into a lineage of failures and unproductive bigots? Shame on you!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: You belong in the woods with your kind I swear. I blame the hunter that brought your forefather[chimp] to town to perform the experiment of chimp mating with human that ended bringing fort to the first of your kind

Loooool!!! Too dry! Totally OP!
Now I can see that u r drained and malfunctioning already. It beats me to realise that I actually condescended so low to waste my precious time on a swine from a disgusting background that enjoys living in filt.
Better luck next time bloke; ur system needs to be reset. You obviously don't fit in...you miserable bunch of retards. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Charity begins at home they say, if you can't do it in your region, then forget it cos you can't give what you don't have

Lagos was what it is today before the first of your kind arrived naked and malnourished, and will remain when the last of you product of man and animal leaves back to natural habitat in the eastern forest

Chynx:
What is it with u and the SS? E be like say dem bury ya umblica cord for there; lol. Comot eye for wetin no concern u na, shuo!
The Lagos that makes u feel among has its economic roots deeply buried in the industrous nature and diversity of an Ibo man.
Ur lineage of silly snitchy wankers automatically become beggers and herb sellers in other regions outside urs, while the Ibo man flourishes beyond bounds everywhere he goes! This, my bloke, is a legacy to beat!
I know how u feel; just go for the noose and call it a day...shamefully. #the hangman likes this!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Rant on! bottom wipe!

The land is not yours and you and your half human and half apes family members have benefited from the ingenuity of my forefathers and are still counting your blessings and thankful for coming to my region. At least you can speak the language of humans and not the bel be be be! language of the apes you speak in the forest down east.

Chynx:
Hail the Historian!!!!!!!
What a clueless coward!
Was this the story ur lazy and unproductive forefathers told u? Little wonder why uve got so liitle in ur skull. That litmus substance u call a brain functions more or less like candle wax! #pukes

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Jpmove(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hope when the war comes those people asking for it will pick their arms to fight not run away like someone I know of !
whom do u knw of mr man. Becareful in oda nt to attract the wrat of late ezeigbo gburugburu
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Its
no secret that that there is no love lost among regions in Nigeria.
Don't blame you though for sticking with the oily fingers, but the
questions is they don't want a parasite like you that would send back to
the stone age

There u go again! Ask d SS ppl whether they need us or not, why are u yoruba speaking 4 dem?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Running? you can at least boost it if it's too dry, not baillllll!!!

Bastard child of the whole village is now running. why not stay and hold your own? yeah! cos I mentioned your ancestry that you thought is forgotten by everyone

As long as I have the last word I'm cool

Has anyone seen the real coward running by with the tail inherited from the animal part of the family?
As usual don't start what you can't finish, and don't look my way unless I send for you next time. one down and a dozen more out of the conveyor belt cheesy cheesy

And on that note, who is the Bi.tch now

Chynx:
Loooool!!! Too dry! Totally OP!
Now I can see that u r drained and malfunctioning already. It beats me to realise that I actually condescended so low to waste my precious time on a swine from a disgusting background that enjoys living in filt.
Better luck next time bloke; ur system needs to be reset. You obviously don't fit in...you miserable bunch of retards. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: No!
you go to them on your kneels for a cup OYEL!! Dependable must have a
new meaning then cos even the deaf and blinds know you can't do anything
by yourselves. you can't on stand your own without the support of the
SS

O yes nd we stood up to d nigerian military backed by britain nd soviet union 4 three yrs? D yorubas wuldnt hav lasted three months. Even though we were nt prepared 4 d war.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
You blame us for all your misfortunes, you even blame us when you molest your own child. so how can we sit and watch you get your fingers burnt again only to turn around and scream Yoruba!

ALTRUTH: There u go again! Ask d SS ppl whether they need us or not, why are u yoruba speaking 4 dem?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Rant
on! bottom wipe!

The land is not yours and you and your half human and half apes family
members have benefited from the ingenuity of my forefathers and are
still counting your blessings and thankful for coming to my region. At
least you can speak the language of humans and not the bel be be be!
language of the apes you speak in the forest down east.

Even d bleating of our goats in d East is better ur best free education in d west. Wicked betraying vultures like ur lot.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Jpmove: whom do u knw of mr man. Becareful in oda nt to attract the wrat of late ezeigbo gburugburu
yorubas hold d award 4 cowardice in this country. ur general prostrated like a pregnant lizard, weeping like a baby b4 a junior officer. A GENERAL O O!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Right! 3 millions died over what is not yours and those of you that survived are just existing. none of those powers below came to fight on the side of Nigeria. The only foreigners that fought during the war fought on your side[Biafra]

I see you are trying to make yourself feel good but what you said is just like eating sugar when sad to make you happy but it's not going to help you

ALTRUTH: O yes nd we stood up to d nigerian military backed by britain nd soviet union 4 three yrs? D yorubas wuldnt hav lasted three months. Even though we were nt prepared 4 d war.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
I see you wanted to type bleeping! what else can I say! you now brought what the rest of the world is trying to forget about the bleeping of goat by you people in the east

Of course I would expect you to like that better than education cos it's what the animals do. And for some reason vultures disappear in whatever community your people move to, hmmn!!!

ALTRUTH: Even d bleating of our goats in d East is better ur best free education in d west. Wicked betraying vultures like ur lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
One more glass of margarita on me everyone!!!yippieeeeee!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by pazienza(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Just say you are patronizing them cos you see them as you meal ticket

This is old cos the real Niger/Deltans know your people have no part in their history

The firsts of your people that arrived on the said land came as refugees during the war, so keep blowing your trumpet till eternity as the truth of the matter will later hit you like a ton of bricks when the time comes

You mean Enuani, ukwuani,ndoki,asa,ndoni,onyah peop people are strangers in the land of their ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Danielokeoma(f): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
There is no war in Nigeria yet it's as if we are in a state of war pple die everyday due 2 d menance of d 'boko boys' come 2 think of it wat if we are in a war situation wit d high level of development in technology will Nigeria survive? i doubt.Lets nt allow history 2 repeat itself all hands shuld b on deck in proferin possible solution 2 save or better still unite dis artificial creation of d colonial masters.war cannot b justified in any way.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
ALTRUTH: O yes nd we stood up to d nigerian military backed by britain nd soviet union 4 three yrs? D yorubas wuldnt hav lasted three months. Even though we were nt prepared 4 d war.

Yorubas wl stand for 3months? Hmm,left alone,dey wl be too cowardly to fight in d first place not to talk of standing for 3hrs.

Is it not cowardice dat is making dem romance wth d north even with all d bloodshed of their tribesmen by northerners, yet they keep quiet. Highest, they go to their propanganda newspapers and write dat '60 igbos were killed in Kano, 2 igbos were killed in Adamawa, etc. , to see weda igbos wl do d revenge for dem.

Is it not cowardice dat makes Tinubu n co give in to Buhari,even with all his sidings with Bokoharam dat keep killing their corpers up north.

And for that clueless 'White cat007' that wishes i be his guest, u dont know what u are wishing for, as far as dis topic is concerned. And to think i wl meddle talks with u when u have posted dat the only foreign aid during d war was for biafra , plus oda ignorant comments, dat means u are not even up to my level.
Politics section is wat sb comments on after knowing history; its not like romance section where u write wats on your mind at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
ALTRUTH: yorubas hold d award 4 cowardice in this country. ur general prostrated like a pregnant lizard, weeping like a baby b4 a junior officer. A GENERAL O O!!

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Yorubas wl stand for 3months? Hmm,left alone,dey wl be too cowardly to fight in d first place not to talk of standing for 3hrs.

Is it not cowardice dat is making dem romance wth d north even with all d bloodshed of their tribesmen by northerners, yet they keep quiet. Highest, they go to their propanganda newspapers and write dat '60 igbos were killed in Kano, 2 igbos were killed in Adamawa, etc. , to see weda igbos wl do d revenge for dem.

Is it not cowardice dat makes Tinubu n co give in to Buhari,even with all his sidings with Bokoharam dat keep killing their corpers up north.

And for that clueless 'White cat007' that wishes i be his guest, u dont know what u are wishing for, as far as dis topic is concerned. And to think i wl meddle talks with u when u have posted dat the only foreign aid during d war was for biafra , plus oda ignorant comments, dat means u are not even up to my level.
Politics section is wat sb comments on after knowing history; its not like romance section where u write wats on your mind at the moment
You are spot on my dear. Keep the spirit!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: You
blame us for all your misfortunes, you even blame us when you molest
your own child. so how can we sit and watch you get your fingers burnt
again only to turn around and scream Yoruba!

We dont need cowards like u vultures to watch over us. We wuld b more confident having dogs by our side than using yoruba support. Delta pple knw this that is why they prefer to stand with us.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by OneNaira6: 4:53am On Jun 09, 2013
whitecat007: Suck it up. They are settlers and refugees that came there during the war. Asaba and the surrounding area was set apart as a refugee camp by the Nigeria Govt. It was a virgin forest before then.

what is this fool talking about. abeg focus on your "3rd worst place to live" instead of wasting the little brain cells you have to rewrite history.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by stanech: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2013
How can we say we are one Nigeria if this much hatred exist amongst us. If a certain tribe wants to leave and we claim they are not important to the union, they should be allowed to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by farochron(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why do we all think we can conqer another man easily in his region. Those asking for war here are just lovers of movies lives like Rambo, terminator and the rest.

We all thought Northerner were weak until we started seeing Boko harams and started shivering.

We thought the Southwest was weak until we saw Operartion wet e and Modakeke Ife war (which I witnessed) where bullets were flying here and there without seeing the shooters and military men sent stood at the boundary telling civilians they don't fight Diabolic wars with eggs turning to bombs

We all thought the Igbos were weak until we saw the fabrication of locally made weapons and their resolve to shut down the Nigerian nation for about 3 yrs

We all thought the South South was weak until we saw the ijaws Urhobo and Itshekiri engage themselves in a bloody fight and how MEND could use weapons and fight furiously on waters and even bury themselves underwater for so long to slaughter any presumed enemy

Or is it the Middle belters that consitute bulk of the Men in Uniform that will forget their region and allow others to throw it down.

So my brother and sisters, Mark may not totally be one of those in my good books but I support this statement coming from him that says 'Nigeria will not survive another civil war' and I can categorically say that 95% of the e-warriors of nairaland will not survive the war. Remember the ports will be another war zone.

Please don't start what you all can not finish because you won't be around to type another rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 3:44am On Jun 10, 2013
Congratulation on your new found word "clueless" you have used today for the umpteenth time. Yoruba do not fight wars to get their butt kicked and then whine and keep crying in well over years later like you

Now that we know ibos are not being killed up north, its just some bunch of "Yoruba" hey! be glad! grin grin
The only tribe that is known for running from one end of the country to another just over rumor of fight and then go right back is ibo
You can say anything you want here but in actuality you have failed the test of the war you planned not to talk of the one you now rely on SS to fight for you

ngozievergreen:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Godwinpius: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Even though nigeria make d second war, as 4 me i don't care, the sodiers dat fought d first war were are dey na, some of dem are dead, some alive and those alive nigeria don't care about dem even as i am speakin now some of dem did nt recieve salary up till now but i thank God dat some of dem are alive, so nigeria if u like make d second war again... If it happens dat if find myself in sodier anytime i hear war i wil run away because nigeria don't care 4 dem after war..,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: Edo Diaspora In New York Mocks Governor (Video) / Abubakar Idris, Mother Of Missing Social Media Critic, Dadiyata Is Dead / Kogi Poll: Wada Meets Buhari, Seeks Level Playing Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.