Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106248 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
adamskutty:
my monkey, but the world largest slum is in ur jungle nau . grin

Adamskutty shuka shuka grin
Man when will you hang up your xenophobic boots?
From the somali guy to ghana people now this kenyan person.
You no dey tire? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
adamskutty:
that's a kenyan, remember u are world ugliest creatures, charcant? grin
Brb my slave

Prove it or stfu, I am sure he is Nigerian Fulani.

100 percent pure Kenyan.

Kenya 2015 without oil and gas

Built by Kenyan men

This is Nigeria 2015 with abundance of oil and gas but without a brain.
bridge built by Chinese.

Hot 100 percent unmixed pure hot Nigerian man smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is pathetic. Both countries are still poor. Where are the mods? tongue
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 3:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Omarbah:

I would rather look like them and live like them then look like these Somalis on the attached photos and live like animals. Mind you, these folks ate all the leaves on their way to refugee camps. They bring great shame upon Africa.

Kenyans talk smack about your people and you decide to take a dig at poor Somali refugees? What a coward.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2015
This thread has gotten absolutely ridiculous, first and foremost we Fulbe (Fulani) are not mixed with Arab or Berber. Only the ones with inferiority complex say that.

Now there are Fulani mixed with Hausa, they are sometimes referred to as Hausa-Fulani. However, they don't speak the Fulani language and only speak Hausa.

There are Fulani mixed with Songhai/Zarma/Sonrai. They are known as Gabero, however again they don't speak the Fulani language of Fulfulde.

There are Fulani mixed with Mande and they are referred to as Wasulu or Haabe, they don't speak the Fulani language, they speak a Mande language.

There are Fulani mixed with the Tuareg Berbers, however they don't speak either language they only speak Hausa.

In Fulani culture mixing is frowned upon that's why I find it funny that naive Kenyanlady keeps referring to Fulani as mixed. Those who mixed are ostracised from the Fulani community. They are referred to Haabe or rejects. So cut it out with the mixing crap. It hardly happens.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 4:07am On Mar 28, 2015
nigerians talk,Kenyans walk the talk..

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2015
mfuasi:
nigerians talk,Kenyans walk the talk..

Why are you on a Nigerian forum then Mr. Kenya? You do realize that we are quite far away from Kenya right?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 4:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

Why are you on a Nigerian forum then Mr. Kenya? You do realize that we are quite far away from Kenya right?

You are a just click away. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:16am On Mar 28, 2015
mfuasi:

You are a just click away. smiley

Not sure what you mean by that
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Its a metaphor.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:28am On Mar 28, 2015
mfuasi:
Its a metaphor.

Ok understood
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 4:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Good boy.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2015
mfuasi:
Good boy.

You might want to be careful with the boy stuff. I'm probably older than you.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 5:57am On Mar 28, 2015
KenyanLady:

Prove it or stfu, I am sure he is Nigerian Fulani.

100 percent pure Kenyan.

Kenya 2015 without oil and gas

Built by Kenyan men

This is Nigeria 2015 with abundance of oil and gas but without a brain.
bridge built by Chinese.

Hot 100 percent unmixed pure hot Nigerian man smiley

the main in the Westernised prison orange suit is not a Nigerian, he's an African American.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
KenyanLady:

i.

100 percent pure mixed kenyan.

Nigeria 2015 withoil and gas

Built by Nigerian men

This is Kenya 2015 with abundance of oil and gas but without a brain.
bridge built by Chinese.

Hot 100 percent unmixed pure hot Kenyan man smiley
U have said it all my slave. grin

I can't disagree with u at all. These are the reason why ur kind has been voted world's ugliest with the worlds largest slum right in Nairobi, pls accept ur Lord's condolence. grin grin

This is why , we ur Nigerian lord and superior have sent our igbo brothers over to ur pit laterine with burnt skin creatures to colonize you primitives. grin grin grin grin
More burnt skin kenyan monkeys.

Enjoy. grin

See ur boy friend going to hunt toads for you. grin Kenyan love. ;,D

[img]http://www.shahamaasi.com/resources/man_ 28andaman+islands29.jpg[/img]

Nothing will change my view as long as this still exist.

General fact, but urs is just mere gibberish. grin

Butt hurt. 4 Times in a row ain't a small thing o . grin

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
KenyanLady:

silverback smiley

When did Somali Bantus in Tanzania and Namibian himba woman become Kenyans?

desperate silverback.

Crazy b!!tch, you shoot yourself in the foot by proving my point, All those Fulanis are mixed Berber and Arab.

Mixed Nigerian?

Mixed/7hRYDzn.jpg[/img]

How can an arab be mixed with an arab? grin

This girl isn't fulani but a Nigerian shuwa arab. grin

This ur display of madness is getting out of hand. grin

grin grin

Ur brain is of no use to u, u should give it to a baboon instead, it will make good use of it rather than squandered like it is in urs, u bum Bailey poofter with cricket legs. grin grin

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
fellis:

Adamskutty shuka shuka grin
Man when will you hang up your xenophobic boots?
From the somali guy to ghana people now this kenyan person.
You no dey tire? grin
I will retire when I am sure nairaland has been cleared of parasitic creatures like the one I am mauling now. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2015
denisfidha:

One proof that Kenyans arent urgly:

See, I am Kenyan, i've travelled to lots of places in Kenya, that pic you've posted is just urgly, and I have never seen that kind of people ever in my country....

So after looking on the background, I saw a litle geography behing the pic, and that setting cannot be found in Kenya, so I did a litle google, and It turns out, they actualy used a picture of a Nigerian, on a caption talking about how Kenya has urgly people, So they counldnt find urgly Kenyans and had to use a Nigerian!^$%hahahha grin grin grin
ian
Can u Prove it to me?

Desperado! If u think u are gonna be successful against me using lies then u are on a long thing cos I am going to completely cripple u down and render ur thumbs useless. grin

The guy is burnt skin, typical Kenyan feature because of the severe heat, that setting is found in ur zoo, u retarded one eyed toad, u son of a motherless goat. grin grin grin

That guy is no different from lupita, he is a nilotes like her, and he has all the features of a nilotes. grin grin

Secondly, the website that gave u baboons,ya'll worthless , clicking, clanking, clattering collection of carliginious junk this title of world's ugliest 4 times in a row isn't a Nigerian website.

The voting was done by journalists world over and haven travelled to ur zoo for humanitarian aid different times, and haven seen the high degree of ugliness of ur kind, deemed it fit to give u and ur family this title. grin grin grin

Those 3 men in the pic are Kenyan monkeys and their pixs were taken right in ur zoo. grin grin grin

I don't know why u are trying to kill urself to convince me when the whole world see u all as apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Save ur time and strength for the journalist who gave ur kind this title. grin

Cretinious suffering and smiling and pretending fuctard. grin

I spit on u inferior maggot. grin

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
adamskutty:
Can u Prove it to me?

Desperado! If u think u are gonna be successful against me using lies then u are on a long thing cos I am going to completely cripple u down and render ur thumbs useless. grin

The guy is burnt skin, typical Kenyan feature because of the severe heat, that setting is found in ur zoo, u retarded one eyed toad, u son of a motherless goat. grin grin grin

That guy is no different from lupita, he is a nilotes like her, and he has all the features of a nilotes. grin grin

Secondly, the website that gave u baboons,ya'll worthless , clicking, clanking, clattering collection of carliginious junk this title of world's ugliest 4 times in a row isn't a Nigerian website.

The voting was done by journalists world over and haven travelled to ur zoo for humanitarian aid different times, and haven seen the high degree of ugliness of ur kind, deemed it fit to give u and ur family this title. grin grin grin

Those 3 men in the pic are Kenyan monkeys and their pixs were taken right in ur zoo. grin grin grin

I don't know why u are trying to kill urself to convince me when the whole world see u all as apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Save ur time and strength for the journalist who gave ur kind this title. grin

Cretinious suffering and smiling and pretending fuctard. grin

I spit on u inferior maggot. grin

Oh I get you now.... You are suffering from inferiority complex. hahhahaha

you might not even know it, sometimes its subconciously. Thats why you have to use so much insults before you say anything constructive..
You go on a defence mode when you are provided with links from nigerian websites.. pwahahaha, and your only defence is that they are fake, there can't be a fake nigerian website, with fake Nigerians.

inferiority complex is a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme asocial behavior

Magority of Nigerians are pure black, and if you can't live with it Go hang yourself.

I am proud of my people, proud of my country, and I will defend it to death........
You need to accept your people b4 you can begin to make any conversation

No matter how loud you shout and throw insults, the fact still remains, and the fact that you cannot accept it is just a shame to your fellow Nigerians who are the majority, you refuse to accept your own ppl....... You are not even worth my time..

Once again, typical Nigerians....

I wont be suprised if you say I photoshoped the pictures,,,,,, traitor!

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
What is it about the last photo?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
ArtanK:

Kenyans talk smack about your people and you decide to take a dig at poor Somali refugees? What a coward.
I do not think she is kenyan or should I say a Kenyan bantu. I have never seen a Kenyan talk about supremacy of their people. On the other hand, Somalis have filled up the internet with such claims. I am sorry if you do not subscribe to their ideas but people have to defend their own. We cant let them come here insult us like this.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Omarbah:

I thought she is kenyan or should I say a Kenyan bantu. I have never seen a Kenyan talk about supremacy of their people. [b]On the other hand, Somalis have filled up the internet with such claims. I am sorry if you do not subscribe to their ideas but people have to defend their own. [/b]We cant let them come here insult us like this.

He is the Somalian lowlife Axum.You are absolutely right about their claims. Which other Africans display such a massive inferiority complex? grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
gallivant:

He is the Somalian lowlife Axum.You are absolutely right about their claims. Which other Africans display such a massive inferiority complex? grin
Reread my comment, I had made a mistake but I think you understood my point.
Anyway, I don't know why other Africans would show an inferiority complex unless they don't know history.
Instead of spewing hatred on nigerian and other African forums, I think they should be busy rebuilding their homeland.

3 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Omarbah:

Reread my comment, I had made a mistake but I think you understood my point.
Anyway, I don't know why other Africans would show an inferiority complex unless they don't know history.
Instead of spewing hatred on nigerian and other African forums, I think they should be busy rebuilding their homeland.

Totally agree, or atleast show courtesy to the hosts.The inferiority complex is not as complicated as it seems.When one has nothing to show pertaining to archievement they naturally start clutching at straws, looks in this instance.For a Somalian, looks, non conformity and religion is all they have thus they over emphasis on such matters.You can't fix them. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 1:22am On Mar 29, 2015
gallivant:

Totally agree, or atleast show courtesy to the hosts.The inferiority complex is not as complicated as it seems.When one has nothing to show pertaining to archievement they naturally start clutching at straws, looks in this instance.For a Somalian, looks, non conformity and religion is all they have thus they over emphasis on such matters.You can't fix them. wink wink
They have looks that aren't unique and a religion that they share with 1.3 billion people or so including myself. Other black people have done much more in spreading Islam than they have so they can't even shove that one on people.
But you are right. They want attention. I am glad though that I have met so many of them on these websites. Next time I see one in real life, I will be careful around them. The back biting must be real wink.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2015
denisfidha:

Oh I get you now.... You
I am proud of my people, proud of my country, and I will defend it to death........ r!
grin. grin grin grin HAHAHA! I find this guy post quite funny, u told u have typed something reasonable but u ended up typing gibberish. grin

Ur mister which is me has no inferiority conplex, I am 100 percent proud of my history, my culture, my people and my ancestry. grin making random accusations won't help u here. As a typical Nigerian, I am even feeling superior now as I communicate with u. grin pls spare the inferiority complex thingy, if anyone is suffering from inferiority complex here, it's definitely u. grin grin

because I refuse to associate with people I have very little in common with in history and culture doesn't mean I have inferiority conplex like u hypocritical Bantu that refused to accept the fact that majority of y'all look like lupita, that majority of Kenyans are pitch black nilotes and bantus and not how Kenyan lady present y'all to be. grin

I bet, u were very excited when ur fellow Kenyan lady posted pics of light skin minority kenyans and ignored the average Kenyan like u, the Bantu and nilotes. grin

The.inferiority complex do run in the blood of the average Kenyan that's why the personal text of ur fellow Kenyan lady until now has always been I am a divorced Kenyan, with two.beautiful mixed race kids . It will be better for you you to go through her previous posts. Pls save the sermon for her. Hypocritical Kenyan. grin grin

I don't know whether ur brain is malfunctioning, u ain't present with the reality of what I am trying to say, u find it difficult to comprehend my posts most times and u try to twist my message. I never said Nigerians ain't black, the message I try to pass along is that the average Kenyan is 3x darker than the average Nigerian, generally most east Africans are way darker than west Africans, pitch black, like ur country, south Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania e.t.c grin grin

Nigeria is a black nation and majority of Nigerians are northern, and I am a thousand time so proud of being Nigerian, if I should get killed for being Nigerian, and I am to.return back to the world, I Will gladly choose being a Nigerian again and being killed over and over again. grin I reject no one, I only posted pics of my people, those I have a connection with, in terms of culture and history, so don't accuse me wrongly.

If indeed u are proud of ur people as u claim would have atleast stopped Kenyan lady from posting pics of the minority kenyans and instead posted pics of the majority that looked like lupita , the nilotes and the Bantus, but I guess due to ur inferiority complex, u refused to accept that ur fellow Kenyan was being biased. grin

I find it so funny that the pics of people less that 3m in Kenyan will flood this forum and someone is trying to tell us that's the average Kenyan Lucky, and u never did something about it till I bursted everything, on the other hand u are accusing me for posting pics of my own people, who are in the majority? grin

Even the pics I posted, they were dark skin Nigerian women in it.

The average Kenyan is way darker, pitch black.

[img]http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2153800.1418923948!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_960/image.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.dw.de/image/0,,17674752_303,00.jpg[/img]

THE NILOTIC PEOPLE FROM WIKIPEDIA!

Physically, Nilotes are noted for their typically very dark skin color and slender, tall bodies. They often possess exceptionally long limbs, particularly vis-a-vis the distal segments (forearms, calves). This characteristic is thought to be a climatic adaptation to allow their bodies to shed heat more efficiently.

Sudanese Nilotes are regarded as one of the tallest peoples in the world. Roberts and Bainbridge (1963) reported average values of 182.6 cm (71.9"wink for height and 58.8 kg (129.6 lbs) for weight in a sample of Sudanese Shilluk.[21] Another sample of Sudanese Dinka had a stature/weight ratio of 181.9 cm/58.0 kg (71.6"/127.9 lbs), with an extremely ectomorphic somatotype of 1.6-3.5-6.2.

In terms of facial features, Hiernaux (1975) observed that the nasal profile most common amongst Nilotic populations is broad, with characteristically high index values ranging from 86.9 to 92.0. He also reported that lower nasal indices are often found amongst Nilotes who inhabit the more southerly Great Lakes region, such as the Maasai, a fact which he attributed to genetic differences.[22]

Additionally, it has been remarked that the Nilotic groups presently inhabiting the African Great Lakes region are sometimes also smaller in stature than those residing in the Sudan region. Campbell et al. (2006) recorded measurements of 172.0 cm/53.6 kg (67.7"/118.2 lbs) in a sample of agricultural Turkana in northern Kenya, and of 174.9 cm/53.0 kg (68.8"/116.8 lbs) in pastoral Turkana.[23] Hiernaux similarly listed a height of 172.7 cm (68"wink for Maasai in southern Kenya, with an extreme trunk/leg length ratio of 47.7.[22]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilotic_peoples

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Omarbah:

I do not think she is kenyan or should I say a Kenyan bantu. I have never seen a Kenyan talk about supremacy of their people. On the other hand, Somalis have filled up the internet with such claims. I am sorry if you do not subscribe to their ideas but people have to defend their own. We cant let them come here insult us like this.

Not even the Kenyans on this forum can dispute her Bantu-ness yet a Nigerian who knows little about the ethnicities in Kenya thinks just because not a lot of Kenyans talk like that is a good enough reason to make fun of people who've lost everything except their lives... I call that bullshxt! Funny how you ignored the other Kenyans who were posting on this thread in the last few pages.
Tell me which Somalis have filled the internet with talks of supremacy other than Ajuran and his 1000 usernames?

If you were replying back to Ajuran, I wouldn't have a problem with it but this Kenyan buttlicking at the expense of poor refugees is not funny. Since we're talking about poor people, maybe you would like to explain why most Fulani inhabited countries are poorer than Somalia, a country that has been in a brutal civil war and has been without a legitimate government for the most part of the last 24 years.

Apology not accepted, brush off the huge chip on your shoulders first.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2015
First off, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nilotes are very diverse in their own ways.Within Nilotes, there are three sub-branches. These are "Western," "Eastern," and "Southern." The labels do not only refer to linguistic groupings, but also primarily to geographical distribution.In Kenya,these groups are..

River Lake Nilotes...Luo, Acholi etc
Highland Nilotes......Kalenjin, Nandi
Plain/Grassland Nilotes....Maa, Maasai, Turbo etc

They all vary in looks and sizes, that's the most beautiful thing about humans.Keep hating, it only highlights your pathetic insecurities adamskutty. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:15am On Mar 29, 2015
ArtanK:

If you were replying back to Ajuran, I wouldn't have a problem with it but this Kenyan buttlicking at the expense of poor refugees is not funny.

Bruh, grow the Bleep up.Kenyalady is Ajuraan/axum/puntite etc and thus your mess.Deal with your psychotic mess and leave Kenyans out of this.Kenyans don't look down on other Africans, far from that.We are raised to embrace or brothers that's why Kenya is a haven for millions of Somalis,Congolese,Rwandese,South Sudanese,Sudanese,Ugandans etc. Do you see Kenyans chest thumping about that? My fellow brethren were just reacting because adamscutty is too stupid,or enjoys trolling too much.Deal with your mess, its starting to bother everyone. sad

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by ArtanK(m): 5:23am On Mar 29, 2015
gallivant:

Bruh, grow the Bleep up.Kenyalady is Ajuraan/axum/puntite etc and thus your mess.Deal with your psychotic mess and leave Kenyans out of this.Kenyans don't look down on other Africans, far from that.We are raised to embrace or brothers that's why Kenya is a haven for millions of Somalis,Congolese,Rwandese,South Sudanese,Sudanese,Ugandans etc. Do you see Kenyans chest thumping about that? My fellow brethren were just reacting because adamscutty is too stupid,or enjoys trolling too much.Deal with your mess, its starting to bother everyone. sad

Says probably the most childish NLer, you raise your pompoms for anyone that insults Somalis so you don't have a leg to stand on. Here you are acting all mature but just a few posts back you were talking smack like you always do.

@ the bold part, Kenyanlady is Kenyan until proved otherwise. We're already dealing with Ajuran and we don't want our people to be made fun of because of a Kenyan.

Deal with her yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 5:38am On Mar 29, 2015
ArtanK:

Not even the Kenyans on this forum can dispute her Bantu-ness yet a Nigerian who knows little about the ethnicities in Kenya thinks just because not a lot of Kenyans talk like that is a good enough reason to make fun of people who've lost everything except their lives... I call that bullshxt! Funny how you ignored the other Kenyans who were posting on this thread in the last few pages.
Tell me which Somalis have filled the internet with talks of supremacy other than Ajuran and his 1000 usernames?

If you were replying back to Ajuran, I wouldn't have a problem with it but this Kenyan buttlicking at the expense of poor refugees is not funny. Since we're talking about poor people, maybe you would like to explain why most Fulani inhabited countries are poorer than Somalia, a country that has been in a brutal civil war and has been without a legitimate government for the most part of the last 24 years.

Apology not accepted, brush off the huge chip on your shoulders first.
And what countries are you referring to? Whether it be Guinea, Senegal, Mali , Nigeria or Cameroon, all of those countries where there is an important Fulani population surpass Somalia. Now if you count our diaspora, we do fairly well in countries like Angola, France or USA.
We have our problems and Fulanis are the first to acknowledge them. You don't see us on the internet insulting other black people.
The internet goes beyond nairaland, you are going to tell me that Axum is on all these black/African forum insulting , denigrating other Africans and posing as a Somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean etc... It is common with you people. You hate other black people and wish you were not included in the same group. Before you start shoving that superiority complex, you should look into the situation of your people first. And by "you" I mean, horners.
Nigerians have the most number of billionaires on the continent, the biggest economy and yet have you visited the political section recently? Nobody is more critical of Nigeria than Nigerians, the same goes for other west Africans. You don't see us on the net, shitting on other Africans. If there is anyone I hate the most on this planet than a white supremacist it certainly is a Negro trying to show us the superiority of his people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.