Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106542 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Omarbah:

Alright brother, I will stop the generalization.

No worries brother, I used to make the same generalisations too before I met ArtanK and EnlightenedSoul. It gave me wisdom.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Spambot banned you, no one banned you. Wake up kid
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Much less than there are in Nigeria and other West African nations. According to what I have studied, out of Africas 1000 or so languages the majority of them are spoken in Western Africa.

In regards to you not being "dark" there are exceptions to every rule. Like with us Fulbe, there are dark Fulbe

like the Fulani woman from Nigeria in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhURLS479U

There are also light-complexioned Fulani like this gentleman from Mali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA3oyoZv6YY

However, from a majority point of view, most Nilotes are dark, tall and very lanky. Nothing wrong with that as I admire Nilotic people. However, to say that Nilotes are not the darkest in Africa (and possibly the world is completely false). The Hausa in Nigeria though do give them a run for their money.

You are putting words into my mouth, and those fulani women are not very dark.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Samaale:

Bantu
-
Somali
I am a Pullo, a Fulani, totally different from Bantu that I love by the way.
Pick up a geography and history book or go on wikipedia, it will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Samaale: 1:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Omarbah:
Somalis are entrepreneurial ROFL,
Nigg.a learn how to farm than we will talk, leaves eater lol

Lool
Read and weep
http://m.modernghana.com/news/455846/1/africas-most-entrepreneurial-ethnic-groups.html

The somali
With their country in shambles for over two decades, one can easily assume that the Somali must be the most impractical people with the worst management skills. But if their success in business is put into consideration, nothing could be further from the truth. The Somalis rank amongst some of Africa’s most entrepreneurial communities. They mainly operate as merchants owning several stalls and are dominant in import-export trade due to their networks in Dubai and Guangzhou. You will find Somalis in businesses such as imports of clothes, shoes, watches, laptops and other manufactured goods mainly from Asia. Export trader mainly involves miraa or khat to Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea and the Arabian Peninsula. In recent years, many Somalis have diversified into transportation, hospitality and banking.

And
http://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51524

And
http://www.hillaac.net/somalis-are-the-most-entrepreneurial-people-in-africa-says-african-newspapers/

Bon apetit!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Samaale: 1:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Omarbah:

I am a Pullo, a Fulani, totally different from Bantu that I love by the way.
Pick up a geography and history book or go on wikipedia, it will help you.
Bantu is what we call all non horner sub saharan african.

You are all negeroid to me cant tell you apart!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:

You are putting words into my mouth, and those fulani women are not very dark.

Most Fulani are like this, though pardon this song it pisses me off because these are Fulanis singing in Hausa and not in Fulfulde

OmarBah is going to kill me for this crap song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIiI8vJirSw

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Samaale: 1:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

A haali gonga bandirawo, o woni merejo
Is that ur FUFU monkey language?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Samaale:

Lool
Read and weep
http://m.modernghana.com/news/455846/1/africas-most-entrepreneurial-ethnic-groups.html

The somali
With their country in shambles for over two decades, one can easily assume that the Somali must be the most impractical people with the worst management skills. But if their success in business is put into consideration, nothing could be further from the truth. The Somalis rank amongst some of Africa’s most entrepreneurial communities. They mainly operate as merchants owning several stalls and are dominant in import-export trade due to their networks in Dubai and Guangzhou. You will find Somalis in businesses such as imports of clothes, shoes, watches, laptops and other manufactured goods mainly from Asia. Export trader mainly involves miraa or khat to Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea and the Arabian Peninsula. In recent years, many Somalis have diversified into transportation, hospitality and banking.

And
http://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51524

And
http://www.hillaac.net/somalis-are-the-most-entrepreneurial-people-in-africa-says-african-newspapers/

Bon apetit!
Ohhh import export, mom and pap shops, are you cuz? West Africans are way pass that man. Go to wall street New York, big firms and you will see west Africans. As a matter of fact, Nigerians who are west Africans have been put in the top 8 performing ethnic groups in America. CNN presented the book on it. The same could be said of most other west Africans.
As for Asia, man have ever heard of Africatown in China?
Dont brag about mom and pop stores .

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Samaale:

Is that ur FUFU monkey language?

It is the language of heroes and legends that has been passed on for thousands and thousands of years. Whereas your brain must have been passed onto you by a monkey grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Omarbah: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Samaale:

Bantu is what we call all non horner sub saharan african.

You are all negeroid to me cant tell you apart!
You don't define me. Kado for single and Habe for plurial is also the term some fulanis use for all non fulanis whether horner or not.
I will spare you the description. As for Somalis, some of us, not all of us since we aren't prejudicial , call you guys hakkabe which means cursed people lmao,

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Most Fulani are like this, though pardon this song it pisses me off because these are Fulanis singing in Hausa and not in Fulfulde

OmarBah is going to kill me for this crap song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIiI8vJirSw

Like what? skin color or facial features? Africans have different skin colors.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:
Puntite.

You need to wait until this match "between us Kenyans and Nigerians silverbacks" is finished.

This is a fight between Somalis and Nigerians.Kenyans and Nigerians will continue to foster friendships on this site.That is our stand.This crap is not even funny, you are further embarassing Somalis.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:

Like what? skin color or facial features? Africans have different skin colors.

Skin tone, we are mainly brown but some of us can get very dark like the guy in the first picture and then some of us are lighter in complexion like the kid and the husband and wife.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 1:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol

Now I can't tell the difference from the fool and the wise one.SMH
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Omarbah:

You don't define me. Kado for single and Habe for plurial is also the term some fulanis use for all non fulanis whether horner or not.
I will spare you the description. As for Somalis, some of us, not all of us since we aren't prejudicial , call you guys hakkabe which means cursed people lmao,

He's most definitely a Kaado/Maccudo

Did you know that the Senegalese Fulani have even lower classes than that?

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Skin tone, we are mainly brown but some of us can get very dark like the guy in the first picture and then some of us are lighter in complexion like the kid and the husband and wife.

Okay patriotic Fulani man.

But we all know that these people are mixed race not pure African and it has been proved by dna.

Now don't go ballistic grin

I am out here.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:

Okay patriotic Fulani man.

But we all know that these people are mixed race not pure African and it has been proved by dna.

Now don't go ballistic grin

I am out here.

Sorry, we are not mixed that is all Euro-centric garbage. Whether you want to continue believing eurocentric garbage with no basis/proof, that's up to you.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaniman.

This silverback is obsessed with you.

gallivant:
Lol

Now I can't tell the difference from the fool and the wise one.SMH

he is giving Us Kenyans a bad name.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 2:04am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaniman.

I would certainly hope that Gallivant's insults aren't directed towards me, because he wouldn't want to make me an enemy.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 2:07am On Apr 04, 2015
I also wanted to say that the Fulani and the Bantus in Cameroon get along very well. Sometimes even Bantus wear Fulani clothes and sing and speak the Fulani language, here are some examples, much love to the Bantu speaking peoples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl4t7PZ5mqg

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:11am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaniman.

I am not obsessed, I have to commend him for the patience he has for you clowns. You are the one giving Kenyans a bad name.Kenyans are preoccupied with better things than looks am sure its the same for most Africans.Now take your desert stupidity somewhere else.Thanks in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

I would certainly hope that Gallivant's insults aren't directed towards me, because he wouldn't want to make me an enemy.

I have nothing against you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2015
gallivant:

I have nothing against you. smiley

Likewise my friend

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Edit
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Read between the lines.

I thought you were supposed to be smart Fulani.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by osystein(m): 2:23am On Apr 04, 2015
desert folks.. smh..
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:

Read between the lines.

Why are you trying so hard to cause divisions between Nigerians and Kenyans? We have already made our stand, one of peaceful, maturity and understanding within discourse.Is it because that Bantu crap inst working anymore? If only you put all that energy rebuilding Somalia. wink

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 2:28am On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:

Read between the lines.

From what I can gather he is talking about you and that piece of garbage Samaale/Puntite

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sorry, we are not mixed that is all Euro-centric garbage. Whether you want to continue believing eurocentric garbage with no basis/proof, that's up to you.

LOOL, please learn to just speak for yourself.

look at these people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.