Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106457 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2015
BlackKenichi:

I'm not Kenyan, I'm Jamaican!
Hmmmm.

Where are you right now?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by BlackKenichi(m): 4:54am On Apr 10, 2015
muafrika:
Hmmmm.

Where are you right now?
In England!

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 6:08am On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

lool.

typical adolescent response..

BlackKenichi is one of us not Jamaican.

Black Kenichi has been on this site for years, the fact that you are calling him a Kenyan is beyond ridiculous. Why would a Jamaican ever say he's Kenyan and vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Black Kenichi has been on this site for years, the fact that you are calling him a Kenyan is beyond ridiculous. Why would a Jamaican ever say he's Kenyan and vice versa?

Why would I pretend to be her?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 6:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2015
axum:

Maybe it's because you are literally a bicht! wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

Chimp.

You are one of us, Be a man and come out the closet.

War against terror..

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2015
axum:
Kenya cracking down on Somalis financially and freezing assets will only lure more Somalis inside of Kenya to the cause of Alshabaab. I am sure Alshabaab is very happy Kenya took these steps in targeting Somalis.

You reap where you sow.

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-42-22583102.jpg?size=67&uid=7cd11696-d7a8-43f8-81b1-3fbc4f0eb16c[/img]
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2015
axum:

I never said you were her. I've seen how you diss KenyanLady. Also, you would never accept someone calling Somalis mixed.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Black people are so foolish...You mock your fellow black men for having black features yet frown when white people call you monkeys. You just gotta love black people and their reasoning.
The other day an AA told me I am too black and my facial expression alone was more than enough to make him look stupid...I never regretted the way God made me and why would I.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
mfuasi/gallivant:

War against terror..

unemployed mountain gorilla.

what the hell is wrong with you primitive mf? don't reply my comments, deal with Axum and and get lost.

do you understand human language? leave me alone, you stup!d, a.s.s.ho.l.e!

Fulaman198:

Forget about BlackKenichi..

you are the moderator and you can clearly see this low IQ unemployed man "gallivant/muafrika" is harassing me, please do something about it.

aren't you a moderator?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

unemployed mountain gorilla.
what the hell is wrong with you primitive mf? don't reply my comments, deal with Axum and and get lost.
do you understand human language? leave me alone, you stup!d, a.s.s.ho.l.e!
Forget about BlackKenichi..
you are the moderator and you can clearly see this low IQ unemployed man "gallivant/muafrika" is harassing me, please do something about it.
aren't you a moderator?
[size=20pt]You are not Kenyan and everybody should know that, if you aren't Axum then you are somebody else pretending to be Kenyan, we Kenyans know ourselves.[/size]
Fulaman198:

I never said you were her. I've seen how you diss KenyanLady. Also, you would never accept someone calling Somalis mixed.
I agree with her, you are not doing your job, you should rein in these pretenders, who are giving both our countries a bad name, this thread has become a den of insults where people lose their dignity standing up for petty issues when there are more important things to discuss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
pkjag:

[size=20pt]You are not Kenyan and everybody should know that, if you aren't Axum then you are somebody else pretending to be Kenyan, we Kenyans know ourselves.[/size]

[size=150]I know who I am and Kenya does not belong to one Ethnic groups, so worry about your primitive unemployed a.s.s, And of course, We kenyans know each other and we know how to kill each other for tribalism with a machete.

now get lost and sue me!
[/size]
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

Silverpes.

Deranged lowlife mofo with zigzag head, u haven't seen nothing, u are so Lucky I have been busy lately. grin

It's me and u forever, I never get tired, and I dare ugly one eyed toad with sagged breas.t that produces brownish milk to upload a pic of u in ur profile. grin grin grin grin

I haven't even started, this is just rehearsals u warthog faced burnt skin loudmouthed pugnacious pernicious stroppy bellergerant basenji injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled ur coconut brain filled with dog sperm. grin grin grin grin grin but u said u won't reply me again nau? U are stock here with me, abandoned by her backwards kinds and left to face my wrath. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
adamskutty:
Deranged lowlife mofo with zigzag head, u haven't seen nothing, u are so Lucky I have been busy lately. grin

It's me and u forever, I never get tired, and I dare ugly one eyed toad with sagged breas.t that produces brownish milk to upload a pic of u in ur profile. grin grin grin grin

I haven't even started, this is just rehearsals u warthog faced burnt skin loudmouthed pugnacious pernicious stroppy bellergerant basenji injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled ur coconut brain filled with dog sperm. grin grin grin grin grin but u said u won't reply me again nau? U are stock here with me, abandoned by her backwards kinds and left to face my wrath. grin grin grin grin grin

Silverback.

We have some ugly men in Kenya like any other country but that man is Nigerian not Kenyan.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

[size=150]I know who I am and Kenya does not belong to one Ethnic groups, so worry about your primitive unemployed a.s.s, And of course, We kenyans know each other and we know how to kill each other for tribalism with a machete.
now get lost and sue me!
[/size]
If you are Kenyan write that exact reply in swahili, let everybody know just how Kenyan you are, you self-esteem deprived example of a woman. DO IT, AND ME AND THE OTHERS WILL STOP TAUNTING YOU, OTHERWISE EVERYONE WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER WHO FEEDS OFF PEOPLE'S ATTENTION.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by adamskutty(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

Silverba
suffering and smiling burnt skin ape with diagonal head. grin grin

I will just gladly and happily maul u baboon till ur ape nationality is known. grin grin

U are a burnt skin crude oil painted ape and u are inferior to me, u are below me, bend down low u subhuman piece of trash, lick and suck the holy cu.m of my dog. grin

Aroused Garruloused punk, I should tie u with a rope and drag ur filthy body across the cactus filled wasteland of whichever zoo u strange looking creature emerge from. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And finally a stick should be stucked into ur Maggots infested pucci. grin

U are a monkey, go.swing on trees and eat bananas, my inferior. grin I spit on u. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
pkjag:

If you are Kenyan write that exact reply in swahili, let everybody know just how Kenyan you are, you self-esteem deprived example of a woman. DO IT, AND ME AND THE OTHERS WILL STOP TAUNTING YOU, OTHERWISE EVERYONE WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER WHO FEEDS OFF PEOPLE'S ATTENTION.
I wonder if Axum/KenyanLady is a man pretending to be a woman/Woman pretending to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
muafrika:

I wonder if Axum/KenyanLady is a man pretending to be a woman/Woman pretending to be a man.
Haha that's a twist, she/he is probably desperately looking for a translator who will successfully replicate the kenya dialect in the way only Kenyans can get, the kenyanese dialect that not even tanzanians understand.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
pkjag:

I guess you still didn't get it, do you? I don't have to prove myself to anyone and certainly not to you, talking to a low IQ primitive unemployed man is like talking to a brick wall

Again, get lost and sue me!
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
adamskutty:

I will just gladly and happily maul u baboon till ur ape nationality is known. grin grin

U are a burnt skin crude oil painted ape and u are inferior to me, u are below me, bend down low u subhuman piece of trash, lick and suck the holy cu.m of my dog. grin

Aroused Garruloused punk, I should tie u with a rope and drag ur filthy body across the cactus filled wasteland of whichever zoo u strange looking creature emerge from. grin grin grin grin grin grin

U are a monkey, go.swing on trees and eat bananas, my inferior. grin I spit on u. grin

Silverback.

blah blah blah, empty words..

You run out of pictures? just put your k47 down and raise the white flag.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
KenyanLady:

I guess you still didn't get it, do you? I don't have to prove myself to anyone and certainly not to you, talking to a low IQ primitive unemployed man is like talking to a brick wall
Again, get lost and sue me!

There it is people of Nairaland, just what i was waiting for, a simple request turned down, now decide for yourselves who she represents, if she was Kenyan she would be very proud of her Swahili language, in fact she would have cussed at me with at least one local swahili term in this same reply, if she was so angry. The pretender in you has just been confirmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why are these unemployed primitive low IQ ugly lonely men so desperate for my attention? it simply amazes me.

I feel like a celebrity.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
adamskutty:
It's me and u forever, I never get tired.

Silverback.

Well, I am a moderator of a Kenyan forum, nipate.org. join me there.

I will give you unforgettable lesson.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
mfuasi:

You reap where you sow.

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-42-22583102.jpg?size=67&uid=7cd11696-d7a8-43f8-81b1-3fbc4f0eb16c[/img]

The last picture is a Somali jail in punt land, the rest are not Somali. lol
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
axum:

The last picture is a Somali jail in punt land, the rest are not Somali. lol

Ofcourse, they are martians.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
muafrika:

He is half a man, a Somali.

2 Likes

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Onilaiscool(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
adamskutty:

smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Onila, this place is too hot for virgins, you can get raped... smiley

Onilaiscool:
smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kenya gives U.N. 3 months ultimatum to move Somali refugee camp to Somalia

Kenya has given the United Nations three months to remove a camp housing more than half a million Somali refugees, as part of a get-tough response to the killing of 148 people by Somali gunmen at a Kenyan university.Kenya has in the past accused Islamist militants of hiding out in Dadaab camp which it now wants the U.N. refugee agency UNHCR to move across the border to inside Somalia.

“We have asked the UNHCR to relocate the refugees in three months, failure to which we shall relocate them ourselves," Deputy President William Ruto said in a statement.

“The way America changed after 9/11 is the way Kenya will change after Garissa,” he said, referring to the university that was attacked on April 2.

UNHCR officials were not immediately available for comment.

Dadaab hosts more than 600,000 thousand Somali refugees, according to Ruto, in a remote, dry corner in northeast Kenya.

Ruto said Kenya had started building a 700-km (440-mile) wall along the entire length of the border with Somalia to keep out members of the Somali Islamist militant group al Shabaab.

“We must secure this country at whatever cost, even if we lose business with Somalia, so be it," he said.

On Tuesday, Kenya closed 13 informal money remittance firms, hawalas, to cut off funding to suspected radicals. Ruto said any business that collaborated with al Shabaab would be shut down.

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-orders-u-n-move-massive-somali-refugee-141248235.html"]More[/url]

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Onilaiscool(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
teeowl:
Onila, this place is too hot for virgins, you can get raped... smiley

Awww, thanks for watching out for me smiley kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.