Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Emotional diff tribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional diff tribe (1201 Views)

Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy / Diff In London An Naija Girl Since I Have Land In London Today / Virginity And Vignal (the Diff) Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional diff tribe by segzyndpep(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2013
I got someone
Re: Emotional diff tribe by True2myself24(f): 4:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Dude, for real
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Mynd44: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2013
Because Spurs won game 1, I will go easy on you....dude, have you lost your mind?

1 Like

Re: Emotional diff tribe by lovelydoll: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2013
segzyndpep: I got someone who got everything i need in a woman and she love me..but she uses glasses without the glasses she cant see..and that hurts me so very much..please advice..is it advisable for me to go on or call it a quit

so you will dump her over glasses. fine dump her your not strong enough for her.
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2013
@op but D̶̲̥̅̊εγ
Say love is blind

1 Like

Re: Emotional diff tribe by Loftyboy: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls help me out. I have a lady in my department that whenever i get into the class, she ask for my phone. I tried to add her on 2go and started discussing. I asked her out but she said i dont have good intention for her and that is why she is not interested in me. So she remove and block on the thread. I love this babe so much. Pls what can i do?
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Caracta(f): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Hmmmm. It is hapenning so fast. They are taking over.
Re: Emotional diff tribe by segzyndpep(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Please i need more advice@peeps...havent loss my mind and who us spurs
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Godson201333(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2013
segzyndpep: Please i need more advice@peeps...havent loss my mind and who us spurs

!@OP love is blind so carry the cross,follow your heart and show her some love..
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Kosigift(f): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2013
Op, buh she's not blind na eh, what sort of a person are u really??
U know what? Leave d girl and let her be! I don't think u are good enuf for her!

Don't know why I feel soo sad abt dis post of urs sad
Re: Emotional diff tribe by xynerise: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2013
segzyndpep: Please i need more advice@peeps...havent loss my mind and who us spurs
I give advice to reasonable people. Leave her pls, I dont want her to get hurt
Re: Emotional diff tribe by MrCork: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2013
segzyndpep: I got someone who got everything i need in a woman and she love me..but she uses glasses without the glasses she cant see..and that hurts me so very much..please advice..is it advisable for me to go on or call it a quit

...bro dont quit... u can buy eye drop. angry
Re: Emotional diff tribe by clemz85(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Op, the world is never a bed of roses.
I mean how can want all good things without sacrifies?

Head up man
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Op seriouly what is glass compare to what you feel? You have to develop your mind.
Re: Emotional diff tribe by olumaxi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Al dis unda-18 OPs sha
Re: Emotional diff tribe by firetrap(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Op, I'm not going to go easy on you. you reek of stupidity, I guess you're too broke to know that you can get her contact lenses or your just to naive. please stop wasting peoples bandwidth by posting rubbish.
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Princesszoe: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
And you think contact lense is as easy as abc? Or don't you know that one never goes to bed with it? How long will she keep puting her fingers inside and outside her eyes just to fix lenses? 6years or till death do them apart? Except if there are lenses you fix, and you don't have to worry about removing them because they are meant to remain permanent in one's eyes. @ op you need to take her to a very good optician. I believe a good optician can work on her sight and get it corrected because the issue of her not seeing whenever she is out of her glasses makes it difficult. I believe her sight can be corrected so meet a good doctor to work on it.
Re: Emotional diff tribe by firetrap(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Princess zoe: And you think contact lense is as easy as abc? Or don't you know that one never goes to bed with it? How long will she keep puting her fingers inside and outside her eyes just to fix lenses? 6years or till death do them apart? Except if there are lenses you fix, and you don't have to worry about removing them because they are meant to remain permanent in one's eyes. @ op you need to take her to a very good optician. I believe a good optician can work on her sight and get it corrected because the issue of her not seeing whenever she is out of her glasses makes it difficult. I believe her sight can be corrected so meet a good doctor to work on it.

your talking like she sleeps with her glasses. its only weird the first couple of times after that it becomes routine and normal. my cousin uses them and he doesn't have or experience any discomfort. And seeing a good optician at her stage is not called for cause corrective procedures are meant for when such problems r just starting out except if he can afford laser surgery which is very very expensive not to talk of the fact that its only done abroad
Re: Emotional diff tribe by hrykanu231(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ Op, u shld be glad that atleast she can see when she uses glasses. What wld u have done if she was blind? "Young boy" you better grow up and lay hold 2 the good woman just as u have portrayed her, wife material is scarce, if u doubt me ask papa Okoro
Re: Emotional diff tribe by uniqueren(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
so how the hell did you start loving her in the first place?

because am so such you knew that from the on set

but you lead her on, she now loves you and then you feel she isn't worth it

damn!! i wnt mind breaking your nose this minute
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Exponental(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2013
@op, eye issues get corrected. I know someone who was using a coke lens in d 80s n 90s but doesnt use glasses again till date.
BTW, who told u u wont live with glasses till d end of ur life?
Re: Emotional diff tribe by Temmyfoj(f): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Like seriously..... Z dat a qustion or wat? grin u need to grow up ahahah.
Re: Emotional diff tribe by angelTI(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
Caracta: Hmmmm. It is hapenning so fast. They are taking over.

babe, u got me laughing. babies invasion#
Re: Emotional diff tribe by segzyndpep(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
I appreciate all your comments on this..even with some peeps that abuse me..i only shared whats on my mind...and am not 18s so dont say that ok..but i thank you all..alatise lomo atise ara re..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Transsexual / Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? / Please I Need An Advice As I Don't Want To Make Her Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.