Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan (1675 Views)

Federal Government To Sell N5,000 Savings Bond To Public / Account Maintenance Fee Charged On Savings Account At First Bank PLC / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan by Shorbeeb: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fi've years ago when I started a 5 year savings plan of 1.2m with sa life, I was not told my money is going to be used to run the company. I was told my money will grow at 15% annual rate which is quite reasonable.

»»»»fast forward »»2015 I am now told about 40% of my money went into administrative fees, and I cannot get my full investments not to talk of interest.

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS IN FORM OF SALIFE,
Please, anyone with suggestions on how to recover my money from them.

Your advice is welcome.
Re: Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan by uboma(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol.

Insurance companies have sugar coated tongues meant to deceive.

Do you still have the terms and conditions of the contract savings you entered with them 5 years ago? Critically analyze it and see if there are breaches on their part so you can sue their sorry ass.
Re: Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan by Intrepid01(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bros, u r very right....I have been scammed too.

In 2012 I registered for a 2yr plan. Around June last year I started asking their guy managing me about my pay by Nov. 2014. He said my plan was for 5years, I said No way!!!. Shortly the kept asking me If I really needed the money, I should just continue. I got angry and insulted the guy that I have the right to decide what I want to do with my money.

To cut long story short, I have abandoned the money with them after series of stories and intentional stalling of the process.

They are thieves!!!!
Re: Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
And they have been all over my office environment..................
Re: Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2015
copy seun
frontpage please.

Are they still licensed to practice insurance?
My friends that use Arm insurance can swear by it. They are reliable.

I saw two standard aliance marketers that were diaturbing me to do their investment plan years back. They no longer work for the coy. They are now edmark distributors.
Re: Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2015
treasury bill or govt bond is d way to go if u are risk averse instead of these insurance life investment.

(1) (Reply)

Between Transport And Poultry Where Will You Invest Your Money / In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business / MMM Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.