Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) (5770 Views)

120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / "More Than Nine Lives" (the Chronicles Of Kelvin) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2013
O boy see kelvin o? My friend Adams asked an imaginary audience as i ended the 18minute call I was making "na love go kill you make you no try to be like us, ehn? Dey there make love kill you" I was furious and at the same time wondering if indeed I am truely a fool that is in love, as Adams keep mocking cum advising me I drifted into my usual "self assessment" my thought and asked my self what have I done to be treated this way by adanne a girl whom I loved so much that I can literary "catch a grenade for" oh yes I can because even before my admission into Delta state university Abraka I have always been an advocate of true love, I have always seen my self fighting against relationship injustice, so why now I snapped out of my thought and face Adams "boss wetin I do this babe why she go tell me say she nor want again on top of the promise wey we promise eachoda chai I don suffer" as I lament with a teary eyes
Meanwhile unknown to me, in my state of dispiar and hopelessness I could see three of my friends from my dept in school approaching to my hostel with surprise I asked Adams "boss you call precious emeka and victor to come laugh me?" No ooo was his reply as I recognise a mischievous glint in his eyes...my three friends stormed into my hostel and hailed both of us "homo political" we nodded in response and precious a political science student like all of us, looked at me and shouted "dem don break your heart again lover boy?" As if in unison or should I say they planned it, they all busted into laughter chanting lover boy! Lover boy!! Lover boy!!! I was angry ashamed and I felt regret "see wetin adanne cause now" I said within me. "No oo nothing happen" I try to countered meekly "na today be the first time" precious retorted angrily "see I don tell you say dem no dey carry mind give woman finish she go break you heart and move to the next person, learn to be a player" he advices me as Adams emeka and victor nodded in the affirmative "abeg bone dat side joor you dis warri boy" I countered "as I want to show true love if I turn to player like val frank and foxybone for nairaland" knowing fully well dey read nairand romance and sexuality section. And also I began to see reason in that advice but I fired shortly "boss lai lai I nor fit be like una and I swear I go treat her Bleep up first" they all shouted "I pray make you get the mind tell her say make she go to hell you wey go dey kneel down for toilet dey beg woman" Goosh this insult is too much I must deal with adanne I reasoned to my self yes she is on the verge of breaking my heart again when I av done nothing, yes I have taken too many nonsense from her in the name of true love, yes I must fight my prove to my friend that am not a weakling when it comes to relatiionships, and I have to tell her the truth that I can leave without her! "Meen I nor wan collect yabing frm boys hand again as I stood up and face them with strong resolve in my mind my phone rang with a piecing brandy's song of True lo and behold Adam said "who dey cal you na" I looked at the screen and I saw it boldly written

Calling....
ADANNE!!!

Hmm mm what happen next I can't tell with precious and the other three players and me the seeming good boy with mission "oboy wetin I go do na" I was in a fix I av got to prove a point, with a weary and shaking thumb I picked the call and said with a shaky voice

Hello........

(Continues shortly)
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2013
Firstly before I continue let me give honor to whom honour is due... Jaybee sexkilz and ogugua my moderators I see you sorry if I spelt the names wrongly and I hail una my oga at the top
And also to those whose stories gave me inspiration like cool val, foxy bone, vantee cute bliss blue eyes, pdude, umarthins idowuogbo, ije babe red mosquitoe and too numerous I hail una you guys are my motivations also I nor forget the others as I go mention more names as I continues...

Please guys ur comments and criticisms are welcome here as they are the soils in which my writings will flourish....

Continues shortly.....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2013
Firstly before I continue let me give honor to whom honour is due... Jaybee sexkilz and ogugua my moderators I see you sorry if I spelt the names wrongly and I hail una my oga at the top
And also to those whose stories gave me inspiration like cool val, foxy bone, vantee cute bliss blue eyes, pdude, umarthins idowuogbo, ije babe red mosquitoe and too numerous I hail una you guys are my motivations also I nor forget the others as I go mention more names as I continues...

Please guys ur comments and criticisms are welcome here as they are the soils in which my writings will flourish....

Continues shortly....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Continue now.....

Hmm mm what happen next I can't tell with precious and the other three players and me the seeming good boy with mission "oboy wetin I go do na" I was in a fix I av got to prove a point, with a weary and shaking thumb I picked the call and said with a shaky voice

Hello........
I answered with my heart beating like a drum that the drummer boy in it was hell bent on proving a point with ferocious beating, then she replied "kelvin" and she started sobbing amidst breaking voice "Ada" I called out meekly "what is happening tell me" I was at a breaking point as the sound of her sobbing voice has soften every resolve I have gathered for her "ada please dear tell me what happen to you" my friends were so mad with anger as they looked at me with menacing eyes "she wan deceive you as usual" Emeka said "no mind am give her the koko of the mata na" said victor. I look at my three friends paused for a mini second and walked out on them with a statement towards them "please make no body follow me i am busy on calls"
I found myself working towards the narrow road out of mudi beach opposite campus two road as I kept on urging my gifriend to tell me what happen "kelvin am sorry I shouted at you iit was no fault of my am sorry baby the reason was that remember I told you two days ago I was expecting money from my dad..." She started crying again with renewed urgency "go on" I said with fear of the unknown and lot of sympathy for poor Adanne "kelvin on my way coming from the class when I go home I could not find the #10.000 on me so that why I shouted at you" she said weakly and broke down completely in wailing abi na lamentation.. For a brief moment I don't know what to say wait oooo ten grand no be beans ooo choi I don suffer wetin and as I wan take solve this one na? She is my girlfriend my love my life. Hmmm every other thing will wait self God here is a soul in need I said to my self " ada don't worry I will see what I will do ooo, sorry e hear, I will call you soonest" I said " no kelvin don't stress yourself God will take control" she replied just them as I turn my back to go back to my hostel about to end the call I was making, facing me were my friends... And with anger in his eyes and voice Adams fired at me "you go die on top dis girl mata fool" and stormed out of us
God what if he was right... But wait ooo this babe self we are talking about was not even In my school, yes she is schooling in university of nigeria nnsuka, distance relationship at it best yes.. Why distance relationship you readers may ask? Is it that there is no girls in abraka delta state or am I too ugly to approach any girl then let me tell you ​how it all begin and even describe my self and adanne.....

Continues....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2013
Please viewers? Your comments and criticisms are needed am not the perfect writer nor story teller, I will need your love hatred comments and corrections to fuel my motivations to write and continues

Meanwhile congratulations to the winner of Miss nairaland miss lupeey and the first runner up Adaobi (like say u use make-up ehn ppl 4 change mind) also graise nadia-sa. Sleekchick and the rest I didn't mention you all are beautiful...see this as a platform to greater height...

Sexkillz and ogugua una too much for the beauty event stuff...

My story conmtinues shortly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
Continues now...

In your arms I feel right at home that is the feeling that I aint felt before if your have ..............(Still trying to get that line) because there is nothing worse than been inlove alone Is it true that am not the only one? Is it true that you are just having fun, with my heart? I need an answer. Is it true? Is it true? You are my angel that was sent to earth. In your eyes I see my future. I can be without you so it got to work goodbye is not an option please to say the word...

That was brandy's song going through my whole been as I scratches my brain to what has gone wrong or is that am the one at fault? Then wait let me flash back and give you the chronicle of how it all begins....

October 5th 2010 was the day a tall young man got admission into delta state university to study political science, broad shoulder althlectic built dark in complexion, big round eye ball hairy and a jim iyke face like resemblance...yes that was what family and friends likened my look to, a young man full of confidence who has never had a girlfriend as that time, a young man who has dreams and aspirations who believe that to make the world a better place, true love must exist. A young who was prepare to fight against relationship injustice politics of tricks on campus, nepotism and campus student unrest that goes with chaos and anarchy. A young man who is so gifted intelligent and talented and so om that fateful day at agbor park, that young man alighted from agofure bus coming from lagos mile two to delta state abraka at 3:30pm....

THAT YOUNG MAN WAS ME....chukwuka kelvin ready for my screening and clearance to 100 level at campus three I'm same school lo and behold entering the campus shuttle bus with me is a tall fair complexion pretty girl.....

To be continue....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Up to 252 views and no comment yet? Hmmm ​how do I get motivated to continue this story of mine...

Nairalanders please enumurate and analyse my writings your comments will correct and spur me on....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by dennismukoro(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Continue. No mind dem
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2013
#Subscribingggggg# *second Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ comment* dancing alingo
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
dennismukoro: Continue. No mind dem

Thanks boss I appreciates
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lolaabokoku: #Subscribingggggg# *second Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ comment* dancing alingo

Wow lolaabokoku!!! grin
Lolaabokoku: #Subscribingggggg# *second Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ comment* dancing alingo

Wow lolaabokoku!!! Yea
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks viewers I appreciates you all... Please am in church I will continues later in the evening be sure to follow this thread.
Once again ur critics, corrections and comment is needed thanks all

CONTINUES SHORTLY......
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks viewers I appreciates you all... Please am in church I will continues later in the evening be sure to follow this thread.
Once again ur critics, corrections and comment is needed thanks all

CONTINUES SHORTLY....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Oga make it snappy
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by IZUKWU(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
Very good story ,you have there. Thanks for sharing with us. It's obvious that you are a learner but don't lose hope . Practise makes perfect. Keep writing,you can only get better and improve and your growth will be very evident to you. Don't insult people. Pick what you need to improve from people criticism and response and better yourself. But try to edit your work before posting. And even your earlier posts ,you can still read through then and make corrections. More power to your elbow.
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
IZUKWU: Very good story ,you have there. Thanks for sharing with us. It's obvious that you are a learner but don't lose hope . Practise makes perfect. Keep writing,you can only get better and improve and your growth will be very evident to you. Don't insult people. Pick what you need to improve from people criticism and response and better yourself. But try to edit your work before posting. And even your earlier posts ,you can still read through then and make corrections. More power to your elbow.

Wow thanks IZUKWU, am glad to av you grace this thread I will take all you said and channel it positively... As we do Greet in abraka "megwo"
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by vivianc(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Seriously? The written English is horrible, so horrible that it almost damaged my brain box, pls work on that. The tense, verb agreement, punctuation and all, the sentences lack structure. The story has potential but ...........
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sorry friends for not continuing my story, I came back from church very tired and am already feeling sleepy, meanwhile this information below was sent to me by my friends in delta state university. as we are all aware of a lecturer who was disgraced by student when he wanted sex in exchange for make below is the update....

History is again beckoning on the Nigerian youths and students to stand up and resist the wicked whims of canal,self-seeking and oppressive tendencies of university management and lecturers!...Recently, a female Delsuite was intimidated, threatened and blackmailed by one Dr. Ifeanyi; A lecturer in the dept. of Theatre Arts (DELSU) to influence her exam score in-turn for SEX!...It is alleged the university authority is threatening to expel the student, ASUU is intimidating the girl with court process alleging "kidnap", while the said lecturer, receiving a pat on the back by the university authority, has returned to office!...I stand with sane minds to detest, denounce and condemn this demonic act and intimidation by the lecturer and his accomplice (University authority, ASSU) to preserve and protect their future by demanding the immediate abort of the alleged court process, suspension of the lecturer pending investigation and stop to all form of victimization on the girl....with this stand, our sisters, daughters, friends, wives and future will be secured from these Oppressive elements!....you stood for DJ spencer!...stand for your future!...pls, re-broadcast till it gets to Barr. Femi Falana & Festus Keyamo!... Viva Aluta!..Aluta continual!
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
vivian chinaza: Seriously? The written English is horrible, so horrible that it almost damaged my brain box, pls work on that. The tense, verb agreement, punctuation and all, the sentences lack structure. The story has potential but ...........
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
vivian chinaza: Seriously? The written English is horrible, so horrible that it almost damaged my brain box, pls work on that. The tense, verb agreement, punctuation and all, the sentences lack structure. The story has potential but ...........

Thanks friend I will do all I can to write better I appreciate, you are the best!
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
I will continue tomorrow and hope to improve my writing skills and insert punctuation marks where necessary..
LOVE YOU ALL
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2013
Delta state university abraka is a school situated at the heart of abraka, for those that are familiar with warri agbor and environ...the school also known as delsu has three campus situated at strategic location in abraka coming from agbor obiaruku road you see campus two going further down and facing right down from police junction close to the park is campus two and further down left is campus three each mighty and spacious campus on it's own.
So I was in a shuttle going inside campus three to commence registration and screening when sitting beside me was a young girl name vivian, vivian was what anybody would call a fair beauty to behold tall, and well endow with the right curve appropriately. I was not the only one who was gazing at her inside the shuttle bus, guys like me probably older level student and fresher like me.
"Dis girl fine o" was all I kept repeating inside me "abeg jare I nor fit win dis babe na school I come o" I assure my self when all of a sudden the shuttle bus arrived at our destination and we all alighted. Facing and in front of us stood an imposing building, that look like one of this government ministerial building in abuja (comparing) boldly written on it was "WELCOME TO FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE" just when I was resigning myself to fate that our we might not see each other again in this huge populated school that was when a sweet sonorous voice brought me back to reality "hey sorry to disturb you are you coming for you screening here?" I smiled at her and said yes... "Me too she said flashing a smile that sent my heart on a mission, that seems impossible with thought hmmm! Was it a pleasant positive thought or negative one I ponder like Brain of the famous kiddies cartoon "pinky and the brain" as we start to climb one of the numerous stairs going up stairs.....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please any comment so far...abi make I stop the story eno sweet to read... your comment will spur me on pls..
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please any comment so far...abi make I stop the story eno sweet to read... your comments will spur me on pls..
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Continue now...

"So what department are you going into" vivian asked? "Political science" I answer with a smile "and you?" I asked I'm return "same" she said "wow" I said and looking directly into her eyes, I noticed a mischievous glint. We ask for direction and we were ushered by a good samaritan (student) on getting there she smiled and we both entered "megwo" I said to a man who I later discover to be our lecturer named mr benedict (megwo a greeting in uhrobo dialect)
I was screened successfully and I went out waiting for her, not long afterward she came together smiling with lecturer... And said "let's go am hungry" I felt this rush of jealousy in me, because of the way they were smiling at each other. "wait o dis one na lecturer na, wetin make am d shine teeth wit dis babe and dem jus meet for d first time" I asked myself quietly "hmm all dis lecturer no dey take eye see fine girl o" I said within me. "Are you done with your screening" I asked with a managed expression for I was already getting tensed and angry, she laughed out softly and replied "no" like seriously dis babe dey behave like possess child I almost said that to her, "am not in your department kelvin" she said "what? How?" I was confused with so many questions running through my mind, just then her phone rang out "hello sir? Yes sir....ok sir emm yes sir...I will save d number sir" your guess was as good as mine...

THE LECTURER...

So many question only I need answers fast, hmmm we all need answer fast....

To be contines after comments.....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by VanTee20(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2013
immortalvoices: Continued now...

"So what department are you going into?" Vivian asked.

"Political science," I answered with a smile. "What about you?".

"Same."

"Wow," I said, as I looked directly into her eyes. I noticed a mischievous glint there.

After spending some time trying to locate the place, we met a good samaritan (student) who showed us the way.

"Megwo," I greeted the man we met in the office, who I later discovered to be one of our lecturers named Mr. Benedict. (Megwo is a form of greeting in uhrobo dialect)

I was screened successfully and I went outside to wait for her. Not long afterwards, she came out together with the lecturer smiling.

"Kevin, let's go, I'm hungry," She said to me. I felt this sudden rush of jealousy in me, maybe it was because of the way they were smiling at each other.

...wait o dis one na lecturer na, wetin make am dey shine teeth wit dis babe and dem jus meet for d first time o...

"Hmmm all dis lecturer no dey take eye see fine girl o" I muttered to myself.

"Are you through with your screening?" I managed to ask her, for I was already getting tensed and angry.

She laughed out softly and replied "no".

"Like seriously, you dey behave like possess child o," I nearly said.

"I'm not in your department, Kelvin" she said.

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears, I became confused, with so many questions running through my mind.

Just then her phone rang out in her purse and she quickly fished it out.

"Hello... Who's speaking?.... Oh! Ok sir... ermm yes sir...I will save d number sir."

...your guess is as good as mine... it'sTHE LECTURER...

So many questions, no anwers, I need answers fast, hmmm we all need answers fast....

To be continued after comments.....
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by VanTee20(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2013
The above post is an edited version of your last update. Looks different huh? Well the few differences lie in some edited words, punctuation and paragraphs.

I'm not saying I did a perfect job (I'm a learner too) but you'll admit that the edited post is more readable... Your story is interesting but you have to watch your use of punctuations, tenses and paragraphs, if you want your story to appeal to readers.

Btw, I saw my name on your honour roll, I feel so honoured, thanks cheesy cheesy...
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
VanTee20: The above post is an edited version of your last update. Looks different huh? Well the few differences lie in some edited words, punctuation and paragraphs.

I'm not saying I did a perfect job (I'm a learner too) but you'll admit that the edited post is more readable... Your story is interesting but you have to watch your use of punctuations, tenses and paragraphs, if you want your story to appeal to readers.

Btw, I saw my name on your honour roll, I feel so honoured, thanks cheesy cheesy...

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Thanks boss, the honours and pleasures are mine I will make recommended corrections vantee20 I hail u..
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by Foxybone(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Walks in silently and picks a sit.... Why this dude never start d main thing abi u dey fear sexuality section? grin[b][/b]
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 2:37am On Jun 13, 2013
Foxybone: Walks in silently and picks a sit.... Why this dude never start d main thing abi u dey fear sexuality section? grin[b][/b]

The great foxybone is here... And dats what I need... *dancing alanta*
Re: The Chronicles Of Kelvin.... (a True Life Romantic Love Story) by immortalvoices(m): 2:41am On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks to all those who have commented and made corrections...I hail una
Oga foxy bone so glad to kwn u ar here...
Vantee20 I hail you wella
My viewers hailing also

Continues...loading...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! / Again, Maheeda Gives Tutorial On How To Twerk On A Dick (pic + Video) / How To Seduce An Olderly Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.