Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

In Need Of An Educated Driver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of An Educated Driver (595 Views)

Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver / Do You Need A Young, Dependable,reliable, God Fearing Educated Driver? / HOT VACANCY!!! For Educated And Non Educated, Lagos And Abuja Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Educated Driver by samguru(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
My friend,a popular radio presenter needs an hardworking driver who can also function in the capacity of personal assistant,the preferred person must posses excellent command of English both speaking and written,also must have a minimum qualification of National Ordinary Diploma (OND) in any discipline.

In addition the person must be trustworthy,have dress sense,relate with people well and must posses defensive driving skills,if you consider yourself fit for this vacancy please send your detailed Cv to yemyem28@yahoo.com

PLZZZZZZZZZ IF YOU DONT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA DONT APPLY

thank you i will be expecting your Cv

WORKING HOURS
8AM -6PM (Monday- Friday) the area is lekki in lagos state
Re: In Need Of An Educated Driver by Ibekwe7: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls oo I am a bsc holder and I studied driverlogy,can I apply? grin
Re: In Need Of An Educated Driver by samguru(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
plz its very urgent
Re: In Need Of An Educated Driver by wizzle772: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Which state is ur frnd?
Re: In Need Of An Educated Driver by samguru(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
lagos lekki area
Re: In Need Of An Educated Driver by wizzle772: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
I would have love to apply, but I don't know lagos too well

(1) (Reply)

Con Links Urgent Recruitment / VACANCY: Clerk/office Assistant. / Shop Assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.