Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? (622 Views)

If I Were GEJ,I Wudnt Have Fought Boko Haram In NE In Last Six Wks / PHOTO: For June'12, 93, Where Were Gej, Bode George, Buruji Daniel---tinubu / Subsidy Removal: If I Were Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by estellenk(f): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerians are good at transfering blames, and everyday we list areas where the government is not doing right, so in GEJ's stead, what would you do to make things better bearing Sun Tzu's Philosophy in mind that "The Commander-In-Chief is the arbiter of the people's fate, on whom it depends whether the nation shall be in peace or in peril". Read and Share Your Thoughts
http://crunchyapple101..com/2013/06/if-you-were-nigerias-president.html?m=1
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by Toktee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
I will resign peacefully cos i have failed,that is the good pact to follow
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by estellenk(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lol! U can say that cos u're not there, why would he resign? Absolute power intoxticates absolutely. Its never enough share your thoughts on the blog too if you don't mind.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by tomakint: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
If I am in Jonathan's shoes, I will continue with my good works, knowing fully well that Nigeria's case cannot be fixed within 3 years!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
tomakint: If I am in Jonathan's shoes, I will continue with my good works, knowing fully well that Nigeria's case cannot be fixed within 3 years!
I thought he has no shoes or are talking about the one Atiku is distributing
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by estellenk(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
grin Hahahaahaha Tomakint that's hilarious. Don't you believe in miracles? Abeg come read other people's opinions on the blog and share urs too. Thanks
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by naptu2: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Obiagelli:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by estellenk(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lol Oby Where Atiku dey share lemme go get mine

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by tomakint: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Obiagelli:
Now this is funny but I am not gonna laugh undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2013
I will work hard turn the 6 geo-political zones into 100% federating units.
Each of the zones will have their own economy, police,educational system, form of government, etc.

If that fails, I will work hard to split Nigeria.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were GEJ? by estellenk(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Noblezone lol! good one, do visit the blog and drop your comments

(1) (Reply)

Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme / Northern Leaders To Jonathan: You're Using ‘divide And Rule’ To Split The North / I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.