Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,221 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades (2997 Views)

Oil Scarcity / Strike Action: More Facts Emerge As The Dust Settles / PMB / Tony Elumelu - The Next CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by plendil: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2013
ITbomb:
If it is possible to clone you and attach to every politician in Nigeria , we would have a much better country.
Like I said before , in civilized country this dude should have resigned long ago pending the conclusion of investigations not putting disgraceful defence.

I doubt much of SLS's vaunted achievements could rival that of General Patraeus, the celebrated US war hero, but he even he had to step down when his affiar came to light.

Holding on his position will only lead to more damning revelations with time, with the possibility of video evidence. You can trust SR and PT on that.
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by plendil: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2013
Jarus:

SLS fall for my hand big time and I told him to his face(phone).

Still a brilliant dude, but this is a low.

Really? And what was his response?
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2013
oyb: chei!

like so may other great men, SLS has allowed his dciik to be his undoing sad sad sad

That is why as an upcoming Great man,I abstain from dciik usage.

....Only forE-play. grin
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by Jarus(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bleep
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by Olaone1: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kamanda:

That is why as an upcoming Great man,I abstain from dciik usage.

....Only forE-play. grin
I encourage dciik usage wink
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by Pukkah: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Jarus:

SLS fall for my hand big time and I told him to his face(phone).

I don't know Premium Times for lying or for fabricating stories. Even if everyone has a price, PT's price is literally prohibitive. I even rate PT ahead of SR in terms of accuracy (SR rushes to press without concluding their investigations sometimes, hence some inconsistencies e.g chaning Patience Jonathan's nature of ailment up to 6 times).

Plus the guys behind PT have a history of high level investigative journalism. MM and IA won African imvestigative journalism award.

Directly contacted one of them and he confirmed their story was real. Also did some personal checks within CBN and FBN and even a top newspaper editor. Unfortunately, the stories I heard are not amusing.

I expressed my disappointment to him, when I can't chest it. The guy fall my hand.

Still a brilliant dude, but this is a low.

I don't know what you saw before you made him your mentor/role model but obviously you don't/didn't know Sanusi. What's happening now is not a surprise to many people in the know.

By the time you get to know many more things you'll see that his posturings (which have started to put him in trouble) were fake. His Achille's heel remains women and reckless spending. I just hope that there aren't more scoops on him in these areas.

I once gently mentioned to you to say less about your relationship with him.
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by Olaone1: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pukkah:

I don't know what you saw before you made him your mentor/role model but obviously you don't/didn't know Sanusi. What's happening now is not a surprise to many people in the know.

By the time you get to know many more things you'll see that his posturings (which have started to put him in trouble) were fake. His Achille's heel remains women and reckless spending. I just hope that there aren't more scoops on him in these areas.

I once gently mentioned to you to say less about your relationship with him.
You did.

And, I also like/liked Sanusi. 'Dciik usage' is okay but nepotism at that level? Nah-nah. But this in Naija.

I actually thought he was above board. He is human but he was too vociferous about integrity, honesty and rule of law.
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by dougivilla(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Jarus:

This is beyond defence.

Of course, I'm not on his payroll, all the defence I did in the past were out of personal convictions, never because of any gratification. So it is easy for me to 'port'.

Still respects him as a brilliant guy, but I may not be able to vouch for his morality again.

(singing in saka's voice) u don upgrade to Farouk oh! krikata krikata krikata!!

1 Like

Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by oiseworld: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Short man Devil, like my mum used to say those days.

The i..diot never fooled me. He made a public show of himself. I can smell his type from miles away.

He should be investigated further, theirs more to the small guy.
Re: More Facts Emmerge On Randy CBN Governor's Sexcapades by Pukkah: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ola one:
You did.

And, I also like/liked Sanusi. 'Dciik usage' is okay but nepotism at that level? Nah-nah. But this in Naija.

I actually thought he was above board. He is human but he was too vociferous about integrity, honesty and rule of law.

And he got carried away so early on the CBN seat. Hubris is his nemesis.

Some of us who then advocated that a different approach could have been used in dislodging the erring bank chiefs were called names.

History will show if indeed he can lay claim to those three things you listed up there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deported Anthony Chinedu Is Making A Serious Case For Nigeria And Kenya / The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, / Evidence Emerges That First Lady Michelle Obama Never Birthed Malia And Sasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.