Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread - Car Talk (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread (198548 Views)

Pls Help Needed With 1999 Nissan Infiniti Qx4 Ac / Nissan/infiniti Car Thread / Nissan Infiniti 1999-2002 Qx4 Against Toyota 2000 Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
nissparts:

Both still stiff.
If ride comfort is what he's looking for, he's got the wrong vehicle for Nigerian roads.

Can confirm. Drove my G, then drove a 2010 Camry right after. Big world of difference.

The FX, M, and G are stiff as hell. Quite uncomfortable tbh.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Can confirm. Drove my G, then drove a 2010 Camry right after. Big world of difference.

I love the stiffness. It's confidence inspiring.

Drove madam's G from Uyo to Abuja, that car suffered with all the terrible roads and off-roads. I need to work on the exhaust, replace all ball joints, shocks etc.

Terrible roads. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by radautoworks: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

That's because they're meant for handling not comfort smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Peppermintflav: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good evening guys. Pls I'm asking for a friend. His Nissan Sentra 2002 model has starting issues. It would crank and crank for like 5-10 minutes b4 it will finally start. Once it starts it would be easier to start. But if it sits overnight it would go back to hard starting. The fuel pump has been changed and a sensor (don't know which) will find out tomorrow.
Pls any suggestions
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by myhero: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Peppermintflav:
Good evening guys. Pls I'm asking for a friend. His Nissan Sentra 2002 model has starting issues. It would crank and crank for like 5-10 minutes b4 it will finally start. Once it starts it would be easier to start. But if it sits overnight it would go back to hard starting. The fuel pump has been changed and a sensor (don't know which) will find out tomorrow.
Pls any suggestions

I have has similar experience. Get a good electrician and tell him to change your relay. With 1,500(one thousand, five hundred) u are good to go.. Also remember to loose and clean your car kick
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by oluwaseunla(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Peppermintflav:
Pls any suggestions

When the fuel pump was changed, was it just the pump or the entire assembly? If it was just the pump, conduct a fuel pressure test. The car may still have a low fuel pressure issue.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Peppermintflav: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2020
myhero:

I have has similar experience. Get a good electrician and tell him to change your relay. With 1,500(one thousand, five hundred) u are good to go.. Also remember to loose and clean your car kick
What relay?
The kick turns the engine.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Peppermintflav: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2020
oluwaseunla:

When the fuel pump was changed, was it just the pump or the entire assembly? If it was just the pump, conduct a fuel pressure test. The car may still have a low fuel pressure issue.
I will find out today. I'm already at the workshop.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by myhero: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Peppermintflav:

What relay?
The kick turns the engine.
Brother take my advice. Go to any good electrician and tell him to check your relay(it's pronounced relay though I might got the spelling wrong) after that, loose your kick and clean it.. I have had same issue on my fx35.. I even changed the fuel pump hoping it was fuel pump issue.. Just try what I suggested
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by dorodee(m): 3:34am On Oct 07, 2020
smartistics:
Stock shocks are stiffer from Nissan, reasons why KYG brand is an option.

Thanks bros for the information. I just read wonderful testimonies about the KYB shocks. Hope they are available in Naija ooo. I’ll certainly get them some how.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Peppermintflav: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Peppermintflav:
Pls any suggestions

The car was scanned today, the following codes came up
PO350
PO118
PO128

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by aieromon(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Peppermintflav:

PO350

Ignition coils appear to be the culprit.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by sureboykris(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Good morning. Please I need help. My infiniti qx AC is being problematic. First the temperature nob of the AC stopped working at 75°c. I've been managing it. Suddenly the temperature moved up to 79°c and is no longer cooling well.
It's a touch screen.. How do I get it replaced and how do I get a good compressor. I need help please. I'm in Anambra
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by chukel(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Peppermintflav:

PO350
PO118
PO128
the hard start is from P0118, Engine coolant temperature sensor. The one mechanics call cold start. Check the sensor and the wiring.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by chukel(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
aieromon:

Ignition coils appear to be the culprit.
no, can't be. No coil code there.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Peppermintflav:

PO350
PO118
PO128
Replace CTS sensor and thermostat.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by sureboykris(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
sureboykris:
Good morning. Please I need help. My infiniti qx AC is being problematic. First the temperature nob of the AC stopped working at 75°c. I've been managing it. Suddenly the temperature moved up to 79°c and is no longer cooling well.
It's a touch screen.. How do I get it replaced and how do I get a good compressor. I need help please. I'm in Anambra

Please is there anyone that can help me?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
sureboykris:

Please is there anyone that can help me?
You're in Anambra, Mgbuka Obosi is in Anambra. How then do you expect us to assist you?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by sureboykris(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2020
kingreign:

You're in Anambra, Mgbuka Obosi is in Anambra. How then do you expect us to assist you?

I don't know what you mean but there's no problem. I thought I could be assisted here. I've gotten parts for my Honda through the Honda thread here on nairaland. So I thought this thread works sane way
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2020
sureboykris:

I don't know what you mean but there's no problem. I thought I could be assisted here. I've gotten parts for my Honda through the Honda thread here on nairaland. So I thought this thread works sane way
I mean no harm neither do my comment convey any spite. I mean you should have your mechanic visit Mgbuka In Onitsha to source the parts for you.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by Peppermintflav: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peppermintflav:

PO350
PO118
PO128
Hello guys. Update on the Nissan Sentra. The problem has been solved. The culprit was the top gasket. The car overheated sometime in the past. The gasket cut in 3 places thereby leaking compression. It has been changed and the car now starts one hand. Thanks to you all that offered advice for solution.

1 Like

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by steel5800(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good day all. Pls who has an idea how much the engine of a 2007 Infiniti M35x costs?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
steel5800:
Good day all. Pls who has an idea how much the engine of a 2007 Infiniti M35x costs?

VQ35DE cost anywhere between 170-220k depending on location and source of parts.

You go press spoil button for that car engine?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by myhero: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
kingreign:

VQ35DE cost anywhere between 170-220k depending on location and source of parts.

What about infiniti fx35 2006 VQ35DE engine do u know the price
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
myhero:

Na same engine all of them be.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by kingreign(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
myhero:

Na same engine all of them be.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by steel5800(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2020
kingreign:

Thanks boss.
Hahahahaha.....I no spoil engine ooo, just thinking cos I have a very bad history with car engines as I've had to change the engine of every car I've owned. The only engine I didn't change was the 02 Avalon.
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by zube01(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello house..my infiniti qx4 "03 is consuming much fuel..any advice on what to do pls? Spoke to a mechanic about it. He suggested changing the spark plugs .. any one had similar issue fixed before?
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by cooldragon: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello house,please who knows the price for the kick-starter in 2006 fx35..
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by xpensivealex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello gurus of this great forum, please help ur brother for the rough estimate of fixing steering airbag of a 2001 Nissan primera wagon.It got deployed due to small collision.Where can I get it fixed as well?
Though I resides in Ondo state
Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by xpensivealex(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello gurus of this great forum, please help ur brother for the rough estimate of fixing steering airbag of a 2001 Nissan primera wagon.It got deployed due to small collision.Where can I get it fixed as well?
Though I resides in Ondo state
Here is the car

Re: Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread by opeyemix: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Gurus in the house plz pardon my ignorance, can a Nissan car of 1999 - 2003 travel from Lagos to owerri without having overheating, gearbox or transmission problems on th way?.... Because friend uses his corolla 2002 to travel from ilorin to sokoto and I am wondering if a primera 2001 also go same distance to the north or at least from the west to the south without any problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (86) (Reply)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.