Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus (661 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus by sidespin: 4:51am On Jun 08, 2013
INSIDE INFO ABOUT HELL THE LIPS OF JESUS

Child, when I speak, the Father has spoken. The Father and I are one. Remember to love above all else and to forgive one another. Come now, follow Me.

My child, you are to let the world know that sin results in death, that hell is real.

When people go to hell fire, they have the same feelings and thoughts as when they were on earth. They remember their families and friends and all the times they had a chance to repent but refused to do so. Memory is always with them. If only they had believed the gospel and repented before it was too late.

Hell has a body (like a human form) lying on her back in the center of the earth. Hell is shaped like a human body- very large and with many chambers of torment. Remember to tell people that hell is real. Millions of lost souls are in hell, and more are coming every day. On the Great Judgment Day, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire; that will be the second death.

My child, God, our Father, gave each one of us a will so that we could choose whether we would serve Him or Satan. You see, God did not make hell for His people. Satan deceives many into following him, but hell was made for Satan and his angels. It is not My desire, nor that of My Father, that anyone should perish.

Remember My words in the days ahead as. I have all power in heaven and earth. Now, at times it will seem to you that I have left you, but I have not. Be at peace and fear not to follow Me.

My Word is true, and it declares that all must repent and turn from their sins and ask Me to come into their lives if they are to escape hell. Through My blood there is forgiveness of sins. I am faithful and just and will forgive all those who come to Me. I will not cast them out.

Child, it is not the Father's will that anyone perish. Satan deceives many, and they follow him. But God is forgiving. He is a God of love. If those who are eternally lost had truly come unto the Father and repented, He would have forgiven them.

Many in the last days will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and will serve sin. Come out from among them, and be separate. Walk not in the way with them.

I call different ones for different purposes in My body. But if man or woman, boy or girl doesn't want My Spirit, I will depart.

Hell is shaped like a human body lying in the center of the earth. The body is lying on her back, with both arms and both legs stretched out. As I have a body of believers, so hell has a body of sin and death. As the Christ-body is built up daily, so the hell-body is also built up daily.

Demonic powers are real. Satan’s power is also real, and the powers of darkness are real. Do not despair, for if My people which are called by My name wil humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and heal their lands and their bodies. Just as surely as heaven is real-even so, hell is also real.

Listen to Me, take heed you ministers of the gospel, for these are faithful and true sayings. Awake, evangelists, preachers, and teachers of My Word, all of you who are called to preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are sinning, repent or you will likewise perish.

Child, there are many souls in torment in hell, and there are many different types of torment for these souls. There is greater punishment for those who once preached the gospel and went back into sin, or for those who would not obey the call of God for their lives.

My child, it is better to have never known Me than to know Me and turn back from serving Me. Satan himself torments those who once preached My Word and saved souls for My kingdom.

Listen and hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches," He said. "Be ready, for at a time you think not, I will come again. I hear the clock striking. It is twelve o'clock. The Bridegroom has come for His bride.

I will protect you from evil. I will keep you in all your ways. I will save you. I will save your loved ones. Call upon Me today and live

Child, Satan is both the deceiver on earth and the tormentor of souls in hell. Many of the demonic powers in hell also go up on the earth at times to hurt, afflict and deceive. I am going to show you things that have never before been seen in this much detail. Some of the things you see will be happening now, while others are yet to happen in the future.

Satan uses many traps and snares to deceive God's people. I will show you many of the cunning and insidious tricks of the devil.

I gave My life so you would not have to go to hell. I knew horrors of hell were real, but My Father's mercy is just as real. If you will let Him, He will forgive you. Call to Him in My name today.

I want to show you how Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. In hell there are different torments for different souls. Satan administer this torment until the day of judgment, till death and hell are cast into the lake of fire. Also, a lake of fire comes through hell at times.

Just as the true gospel is preached to us by a real minister, so Satan has his counterfeit ministers. Many people give their souls to Satan. They choose to serve him instead of Me. Their choice is death unless they repent of their sins and call upon Me. I am faithful, and I will save them from their sins. Many also sell their souls to Satan thinking they will live forever. But they will die a horrible death. "Satan still thinks he can overthrow God and disrupt God's plan, but he was defeated at the cross. I took the keys away from Satan, and I have all power in heaven and in earth.

I came to save all men. I desire that all who are lost will repent and call upon My name. It is not My will that any should perish, but have everlasting life. Sad to say, most will not repent of their sins before they die, and they will go to hell. But the way to heaven is the same for all people. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God. You must come to the Father in My name and repent of your sins. You must sincerely give your heart to God and serve Him.

I want the world to hear and know what the Spirit is saying to the churches. Each time the cells in hell are filled, hell enlarges itself to receive even more souls. You have all your senses in hell. And if you were blind on earth, you will be blind in hell. If you had only one arm on earth, you will have only one arm in hell.

I took the keys of hell away from Satan many years ago. I went to hell, opened the cell of former Abraham's bossom and let My people out. For in the time of the Old Testament before I actually gave My life on the cross, paradise was situated close to hell. These cells were once in paradise; now Satan uses them for his evil purposes and has made more. O reader, will you repent of your sins before it is eternally too late? For all shall come before Me in the judgment. Paradise was moved from its position near hell when I died and rose again by the power of God, My Father.
Again, I will tell you that these cells, which are seventeen miles high, serve as a prison for those who once were Satan's workers of darkness, those involved with any kind of sin that had to do with demonic powers, the occult and satanic worship.

Satan feeds on evil. He glories in pain and suffering and gains power from it. All those who occupy the cells of hell heard the true gospel while they were alive on earth. Many times My salvation was offered to them. Many times My Spirit drew them, but they would not hearken or come unto Me to be saved.
Re: Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus by enilove(m): 5:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks for the message.

It seems the message is not a complete one. Can we have the full message?

1 Like

Re: Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=sidespin]INSIDE INFO ABOUT HELL THE LIPS OF JESUS

My child, you are to let the world know that sin results in death, that hell is real.

Is this the Gospel ?

When people go to hell fire, they have the same feelings and thoughts as when they were on earth. They remember their families and friends and all the times they had a chance to repent but refused to do so. Memory is always with them. If only they had believed the gospel and repented before it was too late.

Wrong.

Hell has a body (like a human form) lying on her back in the center of the earth. Hell is shaped like a human body- very large and with many chambers of torment. Remember to tell people that hell is real. Millions of lost souls are in hell, and more are coming every day. On the Great Judgment Day, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire; that will be the second death.

Try Dante's Inferno grin

My child, God, our Father, gave each one of us a will so that we could choose whether we would serve Him or Satan. You see, God did not make hell for His people. Satan deceives many into following him, but hell was made for Satan and his angels. It is not My desire, nor that of My Father, that anyone should perish.

Indeed, Hell ( Lake of fire ) was not made for MAN but for the devil and his angels.

My Word is true, and it declares that all must repent and turn from their sins and ask Me to come into their lives if they are to escape hell. Through My blood there is forgiveness of sins. I am faithful and just and will forgive all those who come to Me. I will not cast them out

Escaping HELL is not the Gospel , the Gospel is the good news of the kingdom of GOD with an invitation for all to join this kingdom.

"For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son," - Colossians 1:13

Many in the last days will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and will serve sin. Come out from among them, and be separate. Walk not in the way with them.

Yes, and they are many , for they preach another gospel , another doctrine which hinges on Paganism , rather than the freshness and truth of the Gospel.

Child, there are many souls in torment in hell,[/quote ]

Gibberish !!

smiley

[quote] and there are many different types of torment for these souls. There is greater punishment for those who once preached the gospel and went back into sin, or for those who would not obey the call of God for their lives.

indeed, but what is the form of this punishment ?

Child, Satan is both the deceiver on earth and the tormentor of souls in hell.

Wrong, SATAN is not in charge of a non-existent hell, neither is he tormenting anyone, this is plainly the gospel of fear and another gospel.

Satan according according to the bible is :

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

Many of the demonic powers in hell also go up on the earth at times to hurt, afflict and deceive. I am going to show you things that have never before been seen in this much detail. Some of the things you see will be happening now, while others are yet to happen in the future.

False Prophet alert !!!!

I gave My life so you would not have to go to hell.

Wrong and totally false.

Jesus came and gave his life as a ransom for many, which means he came to save us from sin and pains of sin which is death , providing us with a path into eternal life which really is GOD's ultimate plan for all those who accept this gift of salvation.

Sorry Pal, I will not bother commenting on the rest, sounds more like myth that truth.

"They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." - 2 Timothy 4:4
Re: Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Jesus already shot himself in the face. "Remember to love above all else and to forgive one another". God wants us to love and forgive and yet he doesn't want to love and forgive men by casting them into hell fire. What sort of God is that?
Re: Inside Info About Hell From The Lips Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
^^

My friend, that is the devil's lie. Such can never come from yahweh.

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Atheists In Foxholes!!! / Millionaire Pastors Asks For "$52 Transportation Seed" To Upgrade Helicopter / Is Wearing Jewelries A Sin? Show Bible Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.