Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) (11544 Views)

TOPCLASS Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) / Mens Casual And Workwear Shoes N Shirts / Mens Casual And Workwear Shoes N Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2013
New stocks coming monday or tuesday,
Prepare your wallets, atm, credit cards etc!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2013
Please don't try this outside...its not fashion grin grin

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2013
Casio edifice automatic chronongraph watch
N17000
Great offer!!

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2013
BEST OF ALL!

Note this advert is for the classy super luxury watch lovers.

TAG HEUER GRAND CARRERA (calibre 36)

*used for about 7 months , precisely since december last year
* bought brand new from USA,
*original not a replica

Rotating tachymetre, rotating inner dial, thick silver plated, 1/10 seconds precision dial, chronograph technology, date and day dial, automatic mechanical watch (as it is with most tag heuer brands)

Where are the luxury watch lovers?? Give me an irresistible offer!

Please google this time piece and see what a brand new sells for before leaving your offers!
( $2000- $6000)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by solomonsojay(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Unique design fashion watch , pu leather.
N700 each

Available in bulk sales, please call

Guys please help me wit d link to dz watch, ur location far frm me o.
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by texaco1: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2013
expand ur market,by having pickup points in major cities
create a website or a blog
write articles about wristwatches
the most important weapon in marketing is name
make an impression with a name .
good luck my guy
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
@texaco thanks a lot

I do have pick up points in most major cities, like ph, lagos, abuja, gwags , akure, warri, and many more. Once the buyer calls me I arrange that.

For the web site thing , I'm currently in negotiations with a web designer to do this. Maybe I will start with a blog before I get that web page done. Thanks a lot once more
Bless you
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Weekend sales!!
20% off total purchase for all wholesalers who pre order this weekend!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by jay4genius: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
The boss, please can i have your email address? I wana discuss something with you. Thanks
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2013
Drop ur number , I will send u my mail box.
Don't want spam mails so I don't post publicly
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by jay4genius: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2013
Okay boss. 08160466225 is my digits
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Happy birthday to me!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Good morning all!
Sorry to all those experiencing little delays, as some may know , my shop was burgled on sunday, and many items were lost.
Although not my watch shop.

This has led to series of renovations, spending , time taking annoying exercises.

Back in track now, and will start processing every order.
Thanks for your patronage once more.
Bless you all
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fresh stock arriving next weekend!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2013
Mesh bracelet
For couples, high quality, cool design
(You can decide to wear both if you like, or buy only one)

N1500

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by afoobiggy700(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Mesh bracelet

N1500
that bracelet look great, i love it

1 Like

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2013
More watches available! Place that call now 07035838151
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2013
Sales offer on the white bangle watch (24hrs sales) N2000 each!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Petals watch with big digits and rhinestones

N3500

Call for wholesale

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Petals watch different design with flower head and ice/ rhinestones

N3500

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by Fogman(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Mesh bracelet

N1500

Like this, how do i get one?
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Its out of stock till next week sir!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2013
CK women, box head design!
Original ck watch for women, simple design, alloy mesh bracelet.

N5000

its available in 4 colours as specified below

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2013
grin even better colours of womage leather

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Julius hommes watch (pu leather)
The leather is not the genuine type , just the normal leather you know.

Comes in many colours such as red,gold,etc!
A good watch and very affordable

N650 each

Wholesale of 10 pieces N5000 ( all whole salers should place calls to me always)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by Fogman(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Julius hommes watch (pu leather)
The leather is not the genuine type , just the normal leather you know.

Comes in many colours such as red,gold,etc!
A good watch and very affordable

N650 each

Wholesale of 10 pieces N5000 ( all whole salers should place calls to me always)

Are they durable? Warranty? How many colours are available?
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
They are durable, no warranty on these products sir, its a casual fashion watch hence the price.

If you go for a seiko of 35k u get 5 years manufacturer warranty.

I don't have rights to give warranty on what I didn't produce, but they are durable sir,
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
For every wholesale order above N50,000 I have you get some surprise gift items
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by beqs101(f): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Very beautiful watches..
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by beqs101(f): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Hello,I just sent you a whatsapp message now which you're yet to reply.
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sorry busy schedule, I have replied.
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Some prices have been modified on previous pages.
Thanks for your patronage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nice Black Wage Shoe For Ladies. Size 7. N5,000. 07046319995, 08184531528. / Jalamia For Sale / Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.