Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) (11579 Views)

TOPCLASS Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) / Mens Casual And Workwear Shoes N Shirts / Mens Casual And Workwear Shoes N Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks mate I appreciate ur comment, to all, contact me for crazieee deals on lots of watches
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Great ekyi products in stock

Please note that you can mix order and still get super discounts!

You can request for a lot with different brands( example : 5 pieces containing different watches)
Thanks

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Just came in today!
Invicta mens silver luxury watch

N20000

Not available in bulk quantity, just 2 pieces. Will upload live photo's when I get home

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Keep the calls coming,
If what you like isn't here , please indicate that and we will provide it, that's if we don't have it.
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Seiko males luxury watch, not in stock, but coming in within the week.

N28000

Cheap offer!!!
100% genuine

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Turn your swag on with this Led light bracelet watch for N2000 only

Cute and unique, no one will believe you got it this cheap.

Lot of 3 pieces - N4500
Lot of 5 pieces - N6000

Call now! 07035838151

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Extremely beautiful bangle watch!
Comes in different colours
N2500

Lot of 5 pieces N9000
Lot of 10 pieces N15000

Remember you can mix your order with other watches!
Call me for negotiations

07035838151 (what's app enabled)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Just made a fresh order, sorry to the lady who called about the dior watch and it was finished.
Fresh large quantity coming in this weekend. Thank you

Will post pictures soon
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2013
Overfly luxury rubber watch
Very high quality
Comes in blue, orange and black

N5000

This is not the regular rubber watches, its of very superior quality, analog and digital display, all keys working.
Beautiful digital seconds display (very attractive style of display)

Lot of 2 pieces N8000
Call for wholesale prices

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2013
This eyki couple watch is also a wonder!!
Attractive blue pointers, band material made of the finest alloy, working date indicator.

Very superior quality, with a lovely plastic box package

N15000 for the pair

For wholesale , please call.

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Seiko sexy ladies watch! One of a kind for the females!

Top class!

N32000

Not available for bulk purchase, available in 2 colour tones, pink, yellow. Pink available this weekend, you can request yellow if you want.

Also seiko male luxury watch
N28000

Also not available for wholesale, just a pieces

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2013
CITIZEN PRODUCTS:

Hot cake!!, one of them pre ordered by someone, but I added an extra piece For myself to sell

1. Original citizen leather watch! Complete in pack with 5 years warranty from citizen

N30,000

2. Original citizen 18k gold plated watch with 5 years citizen warranty too! (This was the one pre ordered by someone). Super watch!!

N40,000

Both are not available in bulk purchase please

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
You could also pre order your favourite brands that are not included here or in stock!

If you see a luxury watch you love, show us its picture, we will try and get it for you at least 20% - 40% off the price its being displayed at, in the shops, super markets, etc

Thank you , 07035838151
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2013
If you are interested in working for us as a marketer please call me, I intend opening a thread for that soon.

You don't have to buy the products from us, you pick what you can sell, we give you a very discounted price to return to us when you sell it, you can sell for any amount you like and keep the change , for example I may ask you to return 3k for a watch its value is about 5k , and you may sell it 7k, you still get to return only 3k to us and if you can sell a certain quantity within a stated time ( normally a month). We will give you a bonus, either in cash or one of our products. (You can sell for profit or keep it). Its yours.

NB: you have to be in these locations so we can physically verify you , before giving you products worth tens of thousands:

BENIN CITY ( or surrounding locations in Edo state like auchi, ekpoma, etc)
#students of uniben / alumni will have a great edge because your verification would be easy for me#

LAGOS

ABUJA ( gwagwalada is also ok, and students of unibuja have an edge during verifications)

DELTA

PORT HARCOURT

MINNA ( students of FUT minna have an edge)

ABIA ( students of micheal okpara university have an edge)

Working on more locations ,
Anyone can call to apply, the reason I said students have an edge is because due to my status and position, I can easily check and verify students of some universities

Working on it, watch out for the thread!

Scammers back off o!!, if not you will get arrested for nothing, because the verification exercise involves physical measures, legal processes and undertaken. Don't feel someone wants to give watches to faceless people.

Its a means for me to reach a marketting goal, expand my business, and also help some people in the process.

I hope I can gain, and create opportunities for people as well. I need only a limited number of people, as my capacity expand, I will expand it.

Call 07035838151 or wait for the thread which I will start in about 24 hours time.

Thank you

Visit the thread now for this offer
www.nairaland.com/1330761/need-small-business-check-serious
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
Fashion leather strands watch.
Unique design , beautiful!

N3000

Lot of 3 : N6000

Call me for wholesale prices!

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by uboma(m): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Wow! I just bumped into your thread. You sure do have eyes for beautiful and quality wrist watches. I will contact you later in the day through Whatsapp and place my order. All the best.
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
@uboma
Thank you sir!

Everyone Keep the calls coming, you can reach me on what's app via 07035838151
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
eyki kimio feminine watch.

Wonderful quality!, various colours, a feminine finish that defines good fashion

N3500

For whole sale please call or what's app me

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2013
For the sales rep business please visit this thread

www.nairaland.com/1330761/need-small-business-check-serious
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Way to go bozz...nice one here

1 Like

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Flexxykuul thanks a lot!
We have business to talk about, I will call you later,

Call now for your stock!
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Just arrived!!!

1. Winner silver plated watch,
Mechanical movement, no battery needed!, working date and time, large display, carefully packed in its box

Winner is not a common name but of matching quality to the big brands!, I can give a 1 year warranty on it!

N6000

2. Sinobi silver tone watch!, a beauty on its own, with luminous pointers for those dark days.
Quartz movement, 3 years guaranteed battery life!, 3 years warranty on the metal band material!

Sinobi is a japanese made watches, it hasn't hit the lime lights yet like the seiko's which is its next neighbor, but its a promising brand! Top of the class quality!

N6000

Lot of 3 pieces : N14000

Please call for negotiations and wholesale prices

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
New stocks arrived for winner!
Beautiful piece!
Powerful Mechanical watch ( a single wind operates the watch for 2 weeks!) , non-stop seconds hand precise movement.
Beautiful luxury design and tasteful finish

(Truth be told!, these watches equals the big names in quality, they are just medium companies that haven't hit lime light yet : ekyi,sinobi , winner, etc)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2013
Bariho simple couple watch

Medium quality, analog quartz movement, stainless steel band and clasp (will not rust or fade away, infact none of my watches do that like the normal "aboki" watch, even watches I term as low quality won't! Its a fact you can hold against me)

A good gift to parents, couples, etc

N4000

(Yes I heard someone saying so cheap!!, for 2 watches, yes so cheap , get yours now!)

Limited stock, not currently available for bulk buy!, but the earlier advertised eyki watches are!

Call now! 07035838151 (what's app ready!)

N4000 only!

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by olori4b: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kudos. These are lovely am interested will give u a. Call in. The. Morning
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Unique design fashion watch , pu leather.
N700 each

Available in bulk sales, please call

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Woven leather, fashion watches.
IEKE
Different colours available as shown in picture

N1500 only!

Lot of 3 : 3000
Wholesale and bulk purchase please call!

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by uboma(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Unique design fashion watch , pu leather.
N700 each

Available in bulk sales, please call

I'm referring to this...
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ok uboma,
It depends on the amount of wholesale you are buying
Let's continue our private talk. I will send you a message now
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2013
New stocks arrived yesterday!! (60% gone or already being negotiated as I type this,no jokes! act fact)

Most upper pictures have been edited to show some new stocks like the white colour bangle watch (finest of them all)

Please call, text, what's app us!
Thank you
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thanks to all those who bought this week, we hope u make maximum profits!.
Hope to serve you better
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
TIMEX INDIGLO watch , two tone gold plated steel band , analog movement, working date window, easy reader

Cheap offer N10,000

TIMEX EXPEDITION WATCH, fine watch with plated band, working day and date display!, nice quality finish

Cheap oFfer N14000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jalamia For Sale / Nice Black Wage Shoe For Ladies. Size 7. N5,000. 07046319995, 08184531528. / Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.