Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27767 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
quid:
Nsogbu adiro. Mana eziokwu kwesiri iputa gbasara ala anyi. Mmegbu na afufu akariala ebe obuna. Maka gini di?
O eziokwu..mana Oburo Ndi Hausa mere o ndi Boko Haram na ndi ahuho anyi nwe na ochichi...oburo ihe Obodo onye sii
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Strongfaze(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
safarigirl: For an Igbo man to sit at home, abandon his shop and risk the loss of up to 10,000 naira...you know something is really up, very much unlike them.

I'm Impressed
i'm not impressed @ all. Saturday is for resting. I wil b impressed when political office holders and civil servants are asked to sit @ home between monday- friday.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
O muw bu onye ahu

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Giiyaz: O muw bu onye ahu
Udo diiri gi nwannem. Dalu maka ndumodu gi nile.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ndi NIGERIA kweenu! Lonq live NAIJA!!

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
quid:
Udo diiri gi nwannem. Dalu maka ndumodu gi nile.
Udo diri ma giwa....gbanbo mee ka ndi ozo mara ihe niile m gwara gi..o?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Love uu
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 09, 2013
I thank God that he is not an Igbo man else he will be embarking on a sit-at-home exercise.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by stankinghillya: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2013
I have not heard anything about Enugu capital city. Does it mean that they are not part of it. Is the Main market open? Are they loading in d motor parks? Sb pls update me.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2013
yeboyes:

[size=15pt] Oh boy see as you dey blow Grammar,na comment be this abi sms grin

Trust me when i say that this : The day Igbos attain Biafra ,i will dance Azonto.I swear i will even fight for Biafra,that is how much i want you people to leave Oodua.I will be so happy when you gain your independence because we will no longer be subject to dehumanizing scrutiny in foreign countries due to the crimes your Igbo brothers get involved in overseas.
[/size]

You mean the crimes like that of the two Yoruba MAD MICHAELS? HYPOCRITE, BIGOT we know your people and what you are up to. Hausas call you people BEREBES, you can ask any Hausa fellow around you the meaning of this word.Your tribesmen grow from Michael to Mujahadeen Terrorists. You are not ashamed of your people. Lunatic.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by splashbaby(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2013
bobthebuilder99: How are you going to support the President and support Biafra at the same time?

Confused people.
I no fit laugh ooo...How did you manage to think that up...fvckn True men!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2013
Gold45:
Don't forget that the major income of d nation is gotten frm d SE and SS. So if they pull out, they'll go with their natural resources.
SE go wit their natural resources? I knw of we SS & our oil but pls permit me 2 laff in hausa tongue. grin
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Emzybrown: i wonder why owerri is not under biafra's territory

My dear don't mind that Okija Shrine/Juju or whatever he parades himself with, Owerri is a full member state of Biafra, and have a lot of MASSOB memebers. Chief Uwazuruike used to pay us visit to MASSOB meeting in Owerri. Today 98% of Owerri people/residents observed this Sit At Home. Orlu my town has the highest members of die hard MASSOB members in Igbo land.

Yes, behold every 12, there must be a Judas, that is simple truth. Many are criticizing the MASSOB today just because they couldn't gain the membership, today they are calling the group many nasty names, some are claiming to be educated while they are 24/7 online on nairaland meaning that they are online graduates. MASSOB, do not force anyone to be a member neither do they force anyone to believe and support their agitation for the Sovereign State of Biafra.

When Dim Ojukwu was busy fighting for the freedom of Biafra,many of his kinsmen and other notable Igbo men eg DR B.N. Azikiwe was against him. Today Chief R. Uwazuruike is fighting, the same people are here calling him names. No one can please everyone that is for sure. Not every South African black supported Dr Nelson Mandela during the struggle but today all of them are happy and enjoying the freedom. Distractors/traitors will never seize to exist, we are very ready and prepared for them.

My prayer is for the Biafra to be free, so that every Biafra citizen should come home and contribute towards the development of our land.

I repeat again Imo state and Owerri the capital is a full and committed member state of the MASSOB and are in great support of our freedom and liberation. We are the Heartland of the Biafra, played a vital role during the war, and still playing it now. God bless the Biafra, MASSOB and all the Igbo sons and daughters both at home and in diaspora, amen.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Abagworo(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

My dear don't mind that Okija Shrine/Juju or whatever he parades himself with, Owerri is a full member state of Biafra, and have a lot of MASSOB memebers. Chief Uwazuruike used to pay us visit to MASSOB meeting in Owerri. Today 98% of Owerri people/residents observed this Sit At Home. Orlu my town has the highest members of die hard MASSOB members in Igbo land.

Yes, behold every 12, there must be a Judas, that is simple truth. Many are criticizing the MASSOB today just because they couldn't gain the membership, today they are calling the group many nasty names, some are claiming to be educated while they are 24/7 online on nairaland meaning that they are online graduates. MASSOB, do not force anyone to be a member neither do they force anyone to believe and support their agitation for the Sovereign State of Biafra.

When Dim Ojukwu was busy fighting for the freedom of Biafra,many of his kinsmen and other notable Igbo men eg DR B.N. Azikiwe was against him. Today Chief R. Uwazuruike is fighting, the same people are here calling him names. No one can please everyone that is for sure. Not every South African black supported Dr Nelson Mandela during the struggle but today all of them are happy and enjoying the freedom. Distractors/traitors will never seize to exist, we are very ready and prepared for them.

My prayer is for the Biafra to be free, so that every Biafra citizen should come home and contribute towards the development of our land.

I repeat again Imo state and Owerri the capital is a full and committed member state of the MASSOB and are in great support of our freedom and liberation. We are the Heartland of the Biafra, played a vital role during the war, and still playing it now. God bless the Biafra, MASSOB and all the Igbo sons and daughters both at home and in diaspora, amen.

How successful was the protest in Imo?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2013
chino24: Generally Awka is cool and calm as usual. Though have seen some Police van parading our estate here. Some of my colleagues just called me to show up @ Bejoys Relaxation Center that they are having swell time out there though my wife have refused to leave sight of me....domestic monitoring grin.

Well am sure to go out any moment from now to have a bottle of HERO and ngwobi at Bejoys or Bambo Bar.. grin

@ The topic: getting Biafra now; the big question is are we ready to take off as a country without having our own internal strife? Giving us independence now is not a ticket to automatic prosperity..my thought anyways.. cool

It is NKWOBI and not NGWOBI if really you are an Igbo man, anyway you are entitle to your own opinion. But mind you that Nigeria was not near to perfect before it was granted Independence.

No one programs for a not yet born baby, country is like a kid, you program them as they grow, but when then they fail to be programmed/grow like Nigeria, then you look for an alternative option.

A child who fails to grow to a man after 53yrs is known as a dwarf. No one likes to be stagnant in life.Progress works for people who have the same believe and progressive ideologies. Nigeria as a country don't have this. We better call it a quit.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Abagworo:

How successful was the protest in Imo?

It was well observed by the people who really know the reason and purpose of the Sit At Home.No one was obliged to observe it,the compliance was optional.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Duzze: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2013
o'boy:
ignoramus!
The protest has little or nothing to do with the biafran struggle
its just a rememberance day for 6 innocent igbo men your crazy tribesmen killed
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Duzze: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2013
o'boy:
ignoramus!
The protest has little or nothing to do with the biafran struggle
its just a rememberance day for 6 innocent igbo men your crazy tribesmen killed
mstwwwwwwww....go ♌Ϟð shit
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by bishop4life(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju:

Okwa Owerri ka I no?

Go to Aba, go to Onitsha and report back.. If you own a business in any of these two towns especially in Ariria and main market, I dare you to go open it as a case study for this topic. Then come back and report.

See why I refer to you guys as hypocrites? You mention Owerri! You might as well have mentioned Enugu na. We are talking about the two major Igbo cities of Aba and Onitsha here not places like Owerri and Abakiliki.

You are really a joker...

Read the guy above me.

what the hell are you blabling about? since when did massob became onitsha main market traders association to decide what happens at main market? let me tell you dat about 18 other markets here in onitsha were all closed at their own will.many massob members may be touts,but i think you are worse than that because i see no reason why you should misinform others with what you know nothing about.i know you are saying this to get attention but please stop displaying your stupidity...the topic here is "massob sit at home,how is your area?" so its ment for the affected area not away punks like...what the hell

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

Lol... Mua Judas? Mua online graduate! grin

Imo State is a Biafran state but not a MASSOB stronghold, #fact! Even Ohaneze was against this sit at home order. I guess that makes them Judases as well.

Anyways, there is no point to this thread anymore. The day has come and passed. Wether the entire Ndi Igbo nation sat at home, stood on the street or went to farm, it's now irrelevant. The pump price of petrol has not changed, not even the price of Opka at 9th mile was affected.

Oya.. Tell Uwazuruike to organise another useless exercise. Whilst other tribes are formulating strategies to better their lot in Nigeria, you and your likes should sit at home.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2013
bishop4life:

what the hell are you blabling about? since when did massob became onitsha main market traders association to decide what happens at main market? let me tell you dat about 18 other markets here in onitsha were all closed at their own will.many massob members may be touts,but i think you are worse than that because i see no reason why you should misinform others with what you know nothing about.i know you are saying this to get attention but please stop displaying your stupidity...the topic here is "massob sit at home,how is your area?" so its ment for the affected area not away punks like...what the hell

After disregarding your insults, I want to address a disturbing issue.

You claim that all the markets were closed, others say the markets were all open, so which report should we believe?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by confusion247(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju:

You claim that all the markets were closed, others say the markets were all open, so which report should we believe?
All of them.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by confusion247(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju: Whilst other tribes are formulating strategies to better their lot in Nigeria, you and your likes should sit at home. [/b]
Other tribes like those from boko haram states? Freedom is better than bettering your life in a deluded One Nigeria which will never materialize. If IGBOS survived with 20 pounds after the war, sitting at home for a day to say no to unnecessary killings in your One Nigeria will never do any harm to them.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by TabletMan: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by bishop4life(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju:

i dont know who and who you meant by others,but the others are in another location...however most bars,joints and whatever are open.so it was like a public holiday...and those who go about disturbing poeple are extremists(the touts you mentioned) and i am sure even massob will declaim them

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hmm
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Tablet Man: LaSt MaN... I Support The Sit At Home Bt I Don't Support The Body That Make The Law(Massob) I Don't See Any Reason Why Some People Should Be Angry Especially non-IGBOS Abt The Sit At Home Order, we The Igbos Honour Those That Died In War and Those That Was Unjustly Killed By The Boko Haram. The Sit At Home Was Made To Be Observe By Those Who Care Cos Its Nt By Force... The Sit At Home Was Strictly Made For The People In The East Yet Some Igbos Staying In The North Choose To Adhere To The Order Cos They Feel Like.. Bt As For Division, I Don't Support Division Bt The Real Fact There Is That Nigeria Has Reached To The Apex Of Dividing Into Units Cos We Are No Longer At Peace, Every Politicians Now Represent His Tribe And Religion, Every Tribe Now Has A Militant Group Even A Minor Tribe... I Don't Support Division Bt One Day, Division Must Surely Take Its Place Whether By War Or By Peace Cos We Are No Longer ONE NIGERIA. Boko Haram Can't Be Fighting For Islamic State In The North And Igbos Are Striving Biafra In The SE Yet We Keep Chanting ONE NIGERIA. As A Matter Of Fact We Are No Longer One................................ Okija Juju Ur Points Against Biafra Irritate Mua Alot Despite The Fact That I Don't Support Biafra. Northerners Has Rule Nigeria For 50 Years Yet There Is No Development In Nigeria, They Want To Convert Nigeria To Arabic Country And Nobody Is Doing Anything Abt It. Why Do We Have Arabic Inscription On Our Naira Notes While Our Colonial Masters Was The British................................ I don't support Division Bt I Will Never In My Life Had Anything To Do With A Northern Muslim

You sounded so confused, though i understand your double standard in not supporting division while you don't like doing anything in the country with the Northern muslims. What else is division? This is so funny, no one answers a question by saying yes and no at the same time. That is how i see your comment.Is either you are in support of one Nigeria or you are against it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Okija juju:

Lol... Mua Judas? Mua online graduate! grin

Imo State is a Biafran state but not a MASSOB stronghold, #fact! Even Ohaneze was against this sit at home order. I guess that makes them Judases as well.

Anyways, there is no point to this thread anymore. The day has come and passed. Wether the entire Ndi Igbo nation sat at home, stood on the street or went to farm, it's now irrelevant. The pump price of petrol has not changed, not even the price of Opka at 9th mile was affected.

Oya.. Tell Uwazuruike to organise another useless exercise. Whilst other tribes are formulating strategies to better their lot in Nigeria, you and your likes should sit at home.

Every freedom fighting group have their strong hold, it will not be in every city. ANC was in SOWETO, SWAPO was in then Rhodesia, etc, my argument with you is not their stronghold , but their membership and commitment.Ohaneze is another body on its own, they play their own role and have their right to say whatever they like.

Yes, the Sit At Home exercise had come and gone,but at least it has sent its message across that we felt the pain of the loss of our dearest ones murdered in every part of Nigeria. No matter how it was observed, it has entered into the history of our people.

I am not in position to say anything about Ohaneze until they do something to warrant my comment on them. There is no time all the bodies in a country agree unanimously on one issue like that. Even in 1994 general election in South Africa , Mangistu Buthelezi and his Nkata freedom party opposed and boycotted the election and openly fought and obstructed the election for the whites to continue ruling them. In every freedom struggle there must be an opposition in which you are one of them on Nairaland forum. You are very right to be exposing your anti Igbo/MASSOB behaviors online, but mind you , only you can never stop the freedom zeal in the real Igbos, for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

I have a question for you, what have you done to improve the lives of the Igbos in Nigeria? what have you done to bring the Igbos together? rather than ranting on the Nairaland forum.I am very sorry for the likes of the, MY FATHER SAY I BE IBO, who are exposing their Idiosyncratic low lives on Nairaland forum in order to seek attention.

A word for you: YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HAWKS AND CHICKENS, NEVER TRADE IN THE SAME MARKET. A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by COOLDUN: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
99cent:

if you are dependent on living in the north and SW for your economic success then that is almost like a parasite-host relationship. and this is exactly why hausas have no inceentive to stop killing igbos. all they are doing is putting you in your place and maybe u need to change ur tactic to earn urselves respect among northerners.

closing shop in kano. i'm sure even the hausas will be happy about it. they probably wish more igbos will sit at home. maybe u should try to have a 6-month long sit-at-home in d north. trust me, there will be no killing in that 6-month period. maybe that is the solution.

Your id name says everything about your inferiority complex, you call the Igbos parasites? this shows that you don't know your history.What is the definition of a parasite ? anyway i don't blame you, you are product of a quota system educational system in Nigeria.

Mind you that no one has a monopoly of violence in this world, Hausas killing the Igbos is as a result of inferiority complex and barbarism from your religion and culture that don't value life. It is only a stupid fellow like you that allows a parasite to remain with him, by force. A question for you, is Cent a Nigerian currency? bloody JUNKY.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Gold45(f): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2013
99cent:

yup. this is the main argument for why SE and SS gets the majority of federal allocation.
but when it comes to productive income that isn't derived from natural resources, the north contributes more to nigerian GDP than any other region followed by SW.
OIL is truly the only thing preventing Nigeria from letting biafra go. other than that, most of Nigeria could care less about igbo people. I'm sure igbos people also don't give a crap about Nigerians.

Lool. So Nigeria wants to drain the SE of her oil 1st b4 letting go of them. So who is the parasite here ?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Gold45(f): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2013
99cent:

it's just a nigerian flag.no need to get ur panties up in a bunch. just a nice flag in contrast to d ugly biafran flag. it's ok u r allowed to post on nairaland. just as u r allowed to live in lagos.
we SW nigerians are very nice n accomodating like that.

This same Lagos that was built with oil money is where the igbo's re now foreigners? We all knw how d main fortes of nigeria (Lag nd Abj) fall out of d entire SE. Yet the money came from SE's natural resources yet u call us parasites ?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Gold45:

Lool. So Nigeria wants to drain the SE of her oil 1st b4 letting go of them. So who is the parasite here ?
I have told 99cent several times, to go and improve on his logic. His arguments are terrible

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer / Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee / Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.