Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27760 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ihedioramma: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
am sorry for igbo's,yoruba's,hausa's e.t.c and my self. satan use one way or the other to keep us out of JESUS teachings to us. let me ask every body here can you talk any thing out of this world if you die ? let us come back and know what christ want's from us.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bye bye oo!!

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by gbanikiti(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

[b]Lol

I'm comfortable, no questioning that. I work super hard like many progressive Ndi Igbos and I can't blame Mother Nature for blessing my hustle.

On the Biafra matter, you need to cut that crap. My family played a very prominent part in that war till the last moment. One of the people that was with Ojukwu when he fled Biafra was my grandfather. My family lost everything to that war. My grandmother lost 4 sons in one day to a Nigerian army arial bombardment of Aba. My grandfather still carries a bullet frag in his head from that war. Now where was your family when mine was busy shedding blood, sweat and tears in that war? Don't come chanting Biafra like its only those who fly the rising sun flag today that are the true patriots. The real combatants sef no dey do gra gra reach una.

We Anambraians didn't play any prominent part in the war? Wow! Like wow! Like fuuccking wow! Infact, there is no response suitable for this one. Just wow!

Why some of you feel it's okay to respond with insults is amazing. Throwing insults around like it makes your post more intelligent than it is. This thread could have been a simple civil discussion, but I see why MASSOB has the violence streak on them. With Hot headed supporters such as yourself, i guess its easy to insesrtand now. Come talk to me when You can be civil. Trading insults online is a waste of time.

[/b]
So sad for the death of your uncles. I also lost my maternal uncle in the war. He wasn't forced to join the Biafran Army but he volunteered to join. I almost lost my dad but he escaped during the training at Ozubulu.
If the killing of your uncles made your to hate Biafra, well it's your decision. There are many families who lost their loved ones during the war,that doesn't stop them from believing in Biafra. We all need to put the past behind and actualise the Biafran struggle without another civil war.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by PrinceCJ(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
I wish we can bring out the spirit of Biafra and fight this injustice once and for all...
OkwaIfugo: Here in awka almost all the shops at unizik junction enugu onitsha express way are closed. Its just like saturday sanitation.

Now I know that igbos can for once do something with one acord. Na wa oooo
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Erotex(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na

u are fool!!! Go to kano and see with ur eyes, all igbos shut their stores, holding green leave everywhere
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by PrinceCJ(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
All my uncle went to war,though i was very fortunate not to loose any of them...most families in the entire igbo race partake in that strugle..so its only ur fanily..my lost one of his hand fightin for freedom...do u think u can do it nw?
gbanikiti: So sad for the death of your uncles. I also lost my maternal uncle in the war. He wasn't forced to join the Biafran Army but he volunteered to join. I almost lost my dad but he escaped during the training at Ozubulu.
If the killing of your uncles made your to hate Biafra, well it's your decision. There are many families who lost their loved ones during the war,that doesn't stop them from believing in Biafra. We all need to put the past behind and actualise the Biafran struggle without another civil war.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Erotex(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
bobthebuilder99: How are you going to support the President and support Biafra at the same time?

Confused people.

i dont blame u cuz u know Nothing about politics and Biafra.
Continue serving the abokis ewu!!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: So sad for the death of your uncles. I also lost my maternal uncle in the war. He wasn't forced to join the Biafran Army but he volunteered to join. I almost lost my dad but he escaped during the training at Ozubulu.

[b]my dear, I don't hate the Biafran struggle at all.. But I'm not gonna support the Biafran struggle based purely on testosterone.

What does Biafra bring to the table? What makes you think Biafra would be better than Nigeria? Ordinary Umuleri and Aguleri which are next door neighbours still harbour residual bad blood for each other. What's Biafra going to look like. Would it involve the South south? How would the internal strife between Ndi Igbos be sorted? A lot of unanswered questions. It's not just for us to join the Band wagon and chant 'we want Biafra'. Even I personally doubt that Ojukwu really thought the Biafran idea through properly. Lts all remember that the primary motivation for the Biafran struggle was to basically 'stop the killing of Igbos by northerners'. Nobody asked what part the ijaws, Benin, Deltans and the over 150 minority ethnic groups that would have fallen with the Biafran territory would play.

The question for me is WHAT EXACTLY DOES BIAFRA HAVE TO OFFER EXCEPT A NATION THAT WOULD HAVE IGBOS AS THE MAJORITY ETHINIC GROUP MERGED WITH OVER 100 MINORITY ETHINIC GROUPS WHO WOULD EVENTUALLY BE MARGINALIZED BY THE IGBOS?[/b]

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Erotex(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
yeboyes: [size=15pt]You Igbos don't know what you want One minute you are supporting Jonathan the next minute you are supporting Massob.This is why you always fail in politics.Unite and stick to one plan instead of perambulating like prostitutes.If you want to support Jonathan who will surely do you mago mago ,support him.However if you want to achieve an independent state ,stick to your guns and stop flip flopping[/size] grin

u remain the bst mumu so far, u cant watch masquerad one place bewise.
Yorubas!!
We igbos must be free! Am happy all the main market in igboland were closed
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chukskalidon: I was wondering how the 'sit at home' order of a thing came to be...someone should throw more light on that.

MASSOB declared republic of Biafra a few months ago. They are in the process of rolling in new laws. last time, they asked all igbos to pay biafra tax. yesterday, it was "sit-at-home" etc. who knows what will come next but it's all entertaining to watch.
thank God i'm not igbo. and for the igbos who are not resisting this crap, na wa for u o. at least now we know where una stand.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:
MASSOB declared republic of Biafra a few months ago. They are in the process of rolling in new laws. last time, they asked all igbos to pay biafra tax. yesterday, it was "sit-at-home" etc. who knows what will come next but it's all entertaining to watch.
thank God i'm not igbo. and for the igbos who are not resisting this crap, na wa for u o. at least now we know where una stand.
Thank God you are not Igbo. Now face your business and stop taking panadol for another person's headache.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
igbos are showing us that they cannot be trusted as Nigerians. the more they refuse to resist MASSOB as a fringe terrorist group, the more of a target they are putting on their back.

now i am wondering who in their right mind will vote for an igbo president after all these. they have shown us that they are not loyal to nigeria.

until they gain enough millitary strength to successfully pull out of naija, seems to me that they have decided that they CHOOSE to be second-class citizens.

your choice. deal with the consequences.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:
igbos are showing us that they cannot be trusted as Nigerians. the more they refuse to resist MASSOB as a fringe terrorist group, the more of a target they are putting on their back.
So who can now be trusted as Nigerians? Abacha? Obasanjo? MEND? MOSOP? OPC? AREWA? BOKO HARAM? OMBATSE? MAITATSINE? PATRICIA ETTEH? DIMEJI BANKOLE? FAROUK with $620,000? you tell me. . .

99cent:
now i am wondering who in their right mind will vote for an igbo president after all these. they have shown us that they are not loyal to nigeria.
Stop and think: what the f#ck is Nigeria? Think, and stop recycling old tales.

99cent:
until they gain enough millitary strength to successfully pull out of naija, seems to me that they have decided that they CHOOSE to be second-class citizens. your choice. deal with the consequences.
Stop your wishful thinking, military might or not, Nigeria is heading for the rocks. The former USSR was a world power that slowly disintegrated because it was built on shaky foundations. Don't put hope in an imaginary military might.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by nwaomuma: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
my area was calm but there was movement and people were doing there normal business no demonstration precisely at abia state.but my people remember human government cannot bring peace and unity it is only gods kingdom that's why Jesus said that we should pray for it matt 6- 9 and 10.please read it.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Erotex(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
For those who have been praying for disunity of umuigbo egbe igwe ga agba gbu unu!! @ all bad Yorubas!!
Nairaland dont be tribalist
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Erotex: For those who have been praying for disunity of umuigbo egbe igwe ga agba gbu unu!! @ all bad Yorubas!!
Amen ooo. Their strategy has been to stoke divisions in the SE/SS so that they can continue reaping oil they do not have. Lazy folks.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Erotex(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:

until they gain enough millitary strength to successfully pull out of naija, seems to me that they have decided that they CHOOSE to be second-class citizens.

your choice. deal with the consequences.

dont trust us ok. We have to honor our beloved ones ok. I dont blame u, sabotuer!!!
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Erotex(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

[b]my dear, I don't hate the Biafran struggle at all.. But I'm not gonna support the Biafran struggle based purely on testosterone.

What does Biafra bring to the table? What makes you think Biafra would be better than Nigeria? Ordinary Umuleri and Aguleri which are next door neighbours still harbour residual bad blood for each other. What's Biafra going to look like. Would it involve the South south? How would the internal strife between Ndi Igbos be sorted? A lot of unanswered questions. It's not just for us to join the Band wagon and chant 'we want Biafra'. Even I personally doubt that Ojukwu really thought the Biafran idea through properly. Lts all remember that the primary motivation for the Biafran struggle was to basically 'stop the killing of Igbos by northerners'. Nobody asked what part the ijaws, Benin, Deltans and the over 150 minority ethnic groups that would have fallen with the Biafran territory would play.

The question for me is WHAT EXACTLY DOES BIAFRA HAVE TO OFFER EXCEPT A NATION THAT WOULD HAVE IGBOS AS THE MAJORITY ETHINIC GROUP MERGED WITH OVER 100 MINORITY ETHINIC GROUPS WHO WOULD EVENTUALLY BE MARGINALIZED BY THE IGBOS?[/b]

o ga eme gi voom n'anya anti - igbo
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
OkikaJuju:
The question for me is WHAT EXACTLY DOES BIAFRA HAVE TO OFFER EXCEPT A NATION THAT WOULD HAVE IGBOS AS THE MAJORITY ETHINIC GROUP MERGED WITH OVER 100 MINORITY ETHINIC GROUPS WHO WOULD EVENTUALLY BE MARGINALIZED BY THE IGBOS?

What does Nigeria have to offer except a nation that would have Hausas as those claiming to be "born to rule", running each and every institution down into the ground, institutionalizing mediocrity, and marginalizing other ethnic groups?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Erotex:

dont trust us ok. We have to honor our beloved ones ok. I dont blame u, sabotuer!!!

how are you honoring the 50 bodies that washed up a river in onisha two months ago?
how are you honoring all the kidnapping and violence victims in d east.
there are more igbo people killed by other igbo people in naija. how r u honoring these dead?

abeg. u can't fool anyone. all these shenanegans ('honoring' someone who died in 2005)is just front for your hatred for Nigeria and its people. u don't fool anybody.

next time, if u hate hausas and yorubas so much. stay in your region. what are you doing in Kano? why did you decide to go and live there?
how many hausas and yorubas do you see living in SE?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:
how are you honoring the 50 bodies that washed up a river in onisha two months ago?
how are you honoring all the kidnapping and violence victims in d east.

abeg. u can't fool anyone. all these shenanegans ('honoring' someone who died in 2005)is just front for your hatred for Nigeria and its people. u don't fool anybody.

next time, if u hate hausas and yorubas so much. stay in your region. what are you doing in Kano?
Why is it so hard for you to mind ur own affairs? How have you also honored all the victims of boko haram attacks?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
quid:
Why is it so hard for you to mind ur own affairs? How have you also honored all the victims of boko haram attacks?

by not going around whining about igbo presidency.
aren't u d same person that will come here to whine about igbo presidency yet see no problem in carrying biafra flag in your left hand. if you want to be nigerian let us know. if you want to be biafran, let us know. but you can't be both.
stop d hypocrisy. nothing wrong with "honoring" your dead. but don't make it into a nationalisic/anti-nigerian parade and then come back to whine about how you don't have a igbo president or whine about marginalization.

last time I checked 50 igbo dead bodies washed up a river and u don't see any igbo person saying anything. if it happened in kano or lagos. all hell would have broken loose.
the hypocrisy is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:

by not going around whining about igbo presidency.
aren't u d same person that will come here to whine about igbo presidency yet see no problem in carrying biafra flag about in his left hand.
stop d hypocrisy. nothing wrong with "honoring" your dead. but don't make it into a nationalisic/anti-nigerian parade and then come back to whine about how you don't have a igbo president or whine about marginalization.
Presidency of a dead country? Igbos have better things to really worry about.

99cent:
last time I checked 50 igbo dead bodies washed up a river and u don't see any igbo person saying anything. if it happened in kano or lagos. all hell would have broken loose.
the hypocrisy is getting out of hand.
Last time I checked, over 2000 people (from different ethic groups) had been killed by Boko Haram. The Nigerian hypocrisy got out of hand long ago.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:
I am having a severe diarrhea of the mouth. my mouth is leaking from both sides

fixed for you
pack ur load and move away from Kano then you won't need to be honoring any dead. very simple.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
whiners tribe.
so when are you going to be sittting-at-home for the 30+ igbo men rottting away in chinese jails?
or the 5 igbo men shot dead in South Africa?
I am looking forward to that one.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:
fixed for you
pack ur load and move away from Kano then you won't need to be honoring any dead. very simple.
Please analyze your proposals/arguments very well:
1) Nigeria is one country with many ethnic groups.
2) However, members of each ethnic group should not be seen living in an area belonging to other ethnic groups.
3) Somehow, Nigeria continues to be one country with many ethnic groups.

If you cannot see the fundamental contradictions in your ideas, then I worry for you and your Nigeria indeed.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent: whiners tribe.
so when are you going to be sittting-at-home for the 30+ igbo men rottting away in chinese jails?
the 5 igbo men shot dead in South Africa?
I am looking forward to that one.
we are waiting for you to sit-at-home for your murdering terrorists: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
99cent:

fixed for you

Some of them, your ancestors I mean, even served as Suya supplement for hungry Biafrans just to have one Nigeria with Igbos everywhere.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
quid:
Please analyze your proposals/arguments very well:
1) Nigeria is one country with many ethnic groups.
2) However, members of each ethnic group should not be seen living in an area belonging to other ethnic groups.
3) Somehow, Nigeria continues to be one country with many ethnic groups.

If you cannot see the fundamental contradictions in your ideas, then I worry for you and your Nigeria indeed.

what you put up there is theory that does not match reality. It's one thing to theorize, it's another think to bring your head back down from above the clouds.
when you have a country with many ethnic groups and only ONE ethnic group decide to be the nomadic tribe. of course that ethic group will feel most of the xenophobia that is completely natural to all ethnic groups.
if you have more hausas and yorubas also leaving their region to live in other areas, they will face the same problem. even in igboland. that's completely normal.

but for you to think that this route is a way to solve the problem. you are lying to youself. all you are doing is making the problem worse.
if you know that you will continue to live in Kano, why do you think that inciting hatred is the best way to reduce tension? keep fooling yourself.

the way I look at the sit-at-home, i'm wondering what plans do igbos have to seceed? are you looking for secession? hence your biafra campaign.
or looking for a way to be able to live safer in Kano among hausa people?
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by 99cent: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
quid:
we are waiting for you to sit-at-home for your murdering terrorists: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale.

you will wait an eternity for that.
we yorubas are not a whining people.we have enough successful models to make up for the criminal terrorists.

unlike your MASSOB brother sitting-at-home in support of terrorists like Rev. King.
tufiakwa. when tribalism blinds ur eyes to the extent that you are supporting a murderer. then u know that something is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.