Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers (732 Views)

$5 Sign Up Bonus For All Publishers / Nigerian Trio Celebrated As Owners Of Biggest Online Job Site. / Own A Bulksms Platform For Just 10k(domain + Vps Hosting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers by bionts(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2013
i just thought about it this morning, there's a basic ecommerce platform mainly for bookstores or maybe for book publisher that im presently working on.thou it,s still under development but it's almost complete(90%),so far,what i can say is that it's rock solid and is being implemented with asp.net mvc4 and mysql database.....
I just felt like giving it out for free rather than my initial plan of making some cool cash off it; i see it as an avenue to contribute to the community. It has *almost all features expected of any ecommerce platform like full management of book catalogue(authors,categories etc) and order management,it also has an inbuilt CMS for page and blog management.
However,im yet to integrate any payment gateway into the system although i have voguepay in mind. So presently all it does is to send email and sms alert to the site admin whenever an order is placed and also to send an invoice with "status:pending" to the client that placed the order.
Well,i can always expand the system to cater for new stuffs but first of all.......let me know if anyone(developer or business owners) is interested in this platform. Just reply the thread and let see how the system can be made to fit into **almost everyone's use case....
I'll gladly set up a demo on my server if need be.
Re: A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers by femmaleye(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
I av a bookstore in Ile Ife, i want to be part of this opportunity. Femmaleye@yahoo.com is my email.
Thanks
Re: A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers by bionts(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2013
femmaleye: I av a bookstore in Ile Ife, i want to be part of this opportunity. Femmaleye@yahoo.com is my email.
Thanks
ok,i'll set up a very simple demo for you with sample data so that you can av a feel of it's fumctionality and if u like it,i'll edit it's look to sometin that will rhyme wth ur store.i'll drop u a mail by saturday;the demo should be up by then
Re: A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers by femmaleye(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Alright then. That would be nice. I will be expecting your mail by then. Thanks so much!
Re: A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers by businesszoom: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hi bro, please i will not mind if i can benefit from this your good will, I have a book selling website my email is marketgorgu@gmail.com, my number is 08030728249, 08020931576. I really need us to talk. I will expect to hear from u soon.
Re: A Free Platform for Bookstore Owners and Book Publishers by bionts(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
www.rasmedpublications.com is a premium(skinned) sample thou the contents are not yet fully updated!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Forum And Web Site Designing In Lagos? / Web Developer Needed Asap / I Need Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.