Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16005 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by emmykpes(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oga CITYHOOD,pls am interested in this business.I shall be talking with you to disscuse the details.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
you are welcome.for being intrstd in it it an open biz were i and you will do our latest findings together it nt biz were by i wud be hinding some tins just to get some csh
I biliv any small amount i get with transparency and stratforward biz frm me to you.will also make GOD bless it for me and continue to widen nd incres in my supply
I supply healthy frsh yugot for thos of you who are tayadd of buyin those inferior once tht dosnt even luk lik yougot too mch water in it.
But i asure you,you get best yugot in the north i can suply you larg quantity
For schools
For ocassions like birthday,burial,weding,etc
For those of you who wnt to do wholesales
Just call me at your services.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by iriowuro: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
do u av any info on original honey?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by sam10000: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am interested in doing the business here in lagos anϑ Ibadan
How can we work together now,we have T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ agree on how we going T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do
The business successfull even we can invite investor with capital ☀̤̣̈̇f 80,000k
Here is my number 07037501468
Let us talk and conclude.

We would be distributor in Lagos
Samuel
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
ok mr samuel i think we just spoke this evening i guess it a gud biz and you will never regret doing it.just give it a trial and you will see that it hlps
Expting to hear from you as you promisd this week sothat icn add urs supply along with some tree pple guds to lagos.
You are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
iri-owuro]do u av any info on original honey?
Yes plenty here like water original honey.if you dont biliv you can come over i take you to the village and buy but thay dnt sell small quantities they sell in fifty liters,twenty litres.
Are u buying to resel or you jst asking so iknw wht am doing cuz i dnt want to do wahala and at the end of the day i dint hear frm you bcuz the vilage is very far frm were i am.at list two hrs.bt honey it chip.
Call me let talk.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by iyke648(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi cityhood. Nice thread u got here. Wich part of d north do u stay? Am presently stayin in ph. Am interested in diz biz

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
iyke648: Hi cityhood. Nice thread u got here. Wich part of d north do u stay? Am presently stayin in ph. Am interested in diz biz
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks for the compliment anyway have been reiciving plenty of that every minits.frm pple frm nairaland some hvv tested me and they are well convincd about me nd the biz.it an open biz dt u cn just put in smaill capital and you will see that sucess is on your way.on it i do it and amprooud of it.
You are all welcome
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by iriowuro: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
cityhood: iri-owuro]do u av any info on original honey?
Yes plenty here like water original honey.if you dont biliv you can come over i take you to the village and buy but thay dnt sell small quantities they sell in fifty liters,twenty litres.
Are u buying to resel or you jst asking so iknw wht am doing cuz i dnt want to do wahala and at the end of the day i dint hear frm you bcuz the vilage is very far frm were i am.at list two hrs.bt honey it chip.
Call me let talk.

I appreciate ur responce, i wouldn't want to run through any stress 4 now but as soon as am set, I will alert you to work on it. but the truth is am really intrested in it thanks.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
ok no problm sir.i can waybil dem for you if you are busy for now for you to see i tink you can start with fifty liters first as u knw day say seeing is biliving and am sure uknw the real original honey when you see them and taste them.
It easy call me i explain better 08169446319
+you are very much welcome into the biznes.
As you have planed investing littles of your sweat you will see and live. to gain the profits.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.

My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by iriowuro: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
cityhood: ok no problm sir.i can waybil dem for you if you are busy for now for you to see i tink you can start with fifty liters first as u knw day say seeing is biliving and am sure uknw the real original honey when you see them and taste them.
It easy call me i explain better 08169446319
+you are very much welcome into the biznes.
As you have planed investing littles of your sweat you will see and live. to gain the profits.

Amen. I wish you all the best in your endeavour. I reside in ogun state, wer north r u 2 know d distance.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ok zaria kaduna stat ujst enta nite bus dts all.nxt morning you are here you buy all what you ned but biliv me if u ar comin u must buy plenty of honey atlist.cuz iknw u cnt be coming just to bbuy only twenty litres.lol
Then afta buying dt same nite u enta bus back you stop at brewry ibadan or sagamu sinc usaid u are in ogun state.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by royalads: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Pls,has anybody done busines with this dude,to knw if he is trust-worthy. I dnt wana risk sending a scammer nd dough. Reply house pls

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2013
royalads]Pls,has anybody done busines with this dude,to knw if he is trust-worthy. I dnt wana risk sending a scammer nd dough. Reply house pls
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2013
ok morning number am not a dude.number two am not a scammer.it a biz of anybody like isaid to you all if you cant send cash cuz of you may be afraid of dealin with some one you dnt see have been saying it.come over it jst aday biz.some guyz have been with me last wik and have suplid dem som even risk it by sending cash and hav deliva to dem,day will coments.when neva they are online for all your comfirmations
Thank you
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2013
a trial will convinced you.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Manweysabi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bookmarked.

Where in zaria do u stay?
Studied there some years back!
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Is it for the biz of you jst wnt to knw were i stay
Ok. I stay.m.t.d.g.r.a.
My brother who is still schooling there stay at zango shanu.so what is the famous market in zango shanu as you said youv been in zaria before.?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Manweysabi(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
cityhood: Is it for the biz of you jst wnt to knw were i stay
Ok. I stay.m.t.d.g.r.a.
My brother who is still schooling there stay at zango shanu.so what is the famous market in zango shanu as you said youv been in zaria before.?
i'm familiar with ur area. i don't know that market sha...
I will keep following d thread till i decide to do biz with u
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by henrimoto(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2013
royalads: Pls,has anybody done busines with this dude,to knw if he is trust-worthy. I dnt wana risk sending a scammer nd dough. Reply house pls
@ royal ads. if u dont believe cityhood on all he has been writing all dis while,then no need of u asking 4 people's opinion b4 sending him money. and on it, u call him a scammer! there 're better ways of asking 4 someone's honesty , nt d way u present it here. @ cityhood. let royalads come 2 zaria himself with his money, u take him round 2 buy what ever he wants 2 buy. if u cant believe him and risk ur money..., then no need 2 send it. go there ur self.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2013
henrimoto: @ royal ads. if u dont believe cityhood on all he has been writing all dis while,then no need of u asking 4 people's opinion b4 sending him money. and on it, u call him a scammer! there 're better ways of asking 4 someone's honesty , nt d way u present it here. @ cityhood. let royalads come 2 zaria himself with his money, u take him round 2 buy what ever he wants 2 buy. if u cant believe him and risk ur money..., then no need 2 send it. go there ur self.

To mr royal.ass...
It me cityhood now tnks for that i really appreciate some pple tink day cn just put hand an type anytinn day like to insult pple indirectly.am sory to say this am 100percnt sure dt such pple dnt even have anytin.there own is jst to coment rubish on pples tread.and have passd that stage of doing that.i intended nt to reply him bur ijst have to xplain tins to him.to grow up.even if he want to mk an enquiry there are beta ways of doin dt myfone is there i put my full name
iI PUT MY FULL NAME,
I TELL ANY ONE MY LOCATION.
I EXPLAIN AS IF IT NOT BIZNESS THAT I ALSO NEED SOMETING.
I OVER OPEN UP TO EVERYONE CALLING ME AND TOO MUCH EXPLAINING ABOUT THE BIZ PLZ WHAT DOSE THIS MAN DT CALL ME A SCAMMER WANT ME TO DO.
IF BEEN SAYING IT IF YOU CANT SEND CASH COME OVER I TAKE YOU THERE WE BUY THEM AND LOAD IT.FOR YOU FOR TRANSPORTATION
AM THE FIRST TO INTRODUCE THIS BIZ ON NAIRALAND.
BUT BECUZ AM JUST TRYING MY BEST TO OPEN THE BIZ TO ALL AND SEE THE SECRET OF THE NORTHERN PPLE THE WAY THEY MAKE CASH.
SO THAT MY PPLE ON NAIRALAND AND FELLOW YOUTH LIKE ME CAN BENEFIT FRM IT.
BOTH SOME IMMATURE PPLE LIKE THAT ONE CALLING ME SCAMMER IS NOW TELLING ME THAT AM A FOOL.

A A YOUNG GUY AND I HAVE JFIVE ON MY OWN AND TWO PERSONAL CARS.FROM THESE SAME BIZNESS.
IF YOU DONT.WANT TO APPRECIAT PPLE BY JUST TRYING TO OPEN UP TO ENLITEN ODDAAS I TINK IS BETA TO KIP SHUT DAN TYPING.WHT YOU DNT KNOW.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags

My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / 5 Banks Earn N15.7bn On Account Maintenance Charges In Q1 2019 / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.