Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16004 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Blaze124: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
How much does it cost to buy a bag of yellow n white corn n transportation to Aba?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
u hav to specify brother
Wish of the corn there are two types of yellow corn
One is the popcorn type is the once been used to make popcorn...
Or just the other normal yellow corn.
But for the whit one is just one type is
And again is it the new corn you want to buy orr the old cold This applies to both yellow and white corn...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2013
well popcorn type oof corrn i mean the yellow corn...
Is in 100kg new yellow corn. 11k........per bag.
Old yellow corn in 100kgis 8k.
Transportation to abba isnt a problem i waybil them strat to you for your collections at the park...of luzirous bus.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Boyslink: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks a lot for this information, will like to know hw much it will cost to get 5 bags of onions to portharcourt, and hope the sizes won@t be too small?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2013
not @all their sizes wunt be too small
Infact the best way is just to mix them up both the big and midium and small.
This how it wud be the biger once wud be ontop
The midium wud be mixd with the small once buth the midium sizes wud be much than the biger once so that i can be valued and you get your gain well...
Is it the old onions you want??
Or new onions
Plz note old onions are the once been planted with irrigations that why some of them are big....
While the new once are the midium sizes....verryveryvery fresh.....pink in colour vvery healthy as u knw ds raining season.....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2013
New onions are midium in sizes veryfresh aand neat prices in 50kg is 11500.
Thats include transportation to your destination...
Multiply by 5bags.....
The only favour that i would do for you is just to mi them put big big once on it.....iwud not put small once for just big once and midium sizes....
You get them @ urpack @luzirous bus garage...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Boyslink: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks for your quick reply, will get back to u as soon as I do my findings here.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2013
ok........
For all infors as soon as youv gotin all your findings let me know on time because i have to book from my sources strat.....ontime...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Sandyvenny(f): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2013
dexentity: nice thread op, where are u in d north? I'm in d north 2 actually onion, water lemon n dry fish are vry cheap here, any body in abj or south avin interest in d bizness should indicate, i'm tinkin of doin d bizness but i nid sum1 @ d oda end 2 take care of sales or 2 buy in bulk n resell. I wil prefer doin bizness wit sum1 in abj cuz of d distance. Anybody interestd in d biz should plz indicate.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
picd

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
pice

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
ii

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
uuju

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
y76656

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
0o

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Blaze124: 5:23am On Aug 22, 2013
cityhood: well popcorn type oof corrn i mean the yellow corn...
Is in 100kg new yellow corn. 11k........per bag.
Old yellow corn in 100kgis 8k.
Transportation to abba isnt a problem i waybil them strat to you for your collections at the park...of luzirous bus.
i mean corn used for pipe(akamu)
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Blaze124: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2013
I mean yellow/white corn used for pipe(akamu).
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2013
akamu also is 8k
Ogah.
Are u ready now
Because have answered all your questions now.....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2013
right bizness.to giv a try.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Eagle633: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
D biz is gud my dear nairalanders,am in d north too bt i hv neva thought of ds,i will try it,bt where do i export to,guez i need buyers 4rm around d world. Tnx 2 u city

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
cityhood: 08169446319
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Book now for your order....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
happy weekend my fellow nairalander
Who love to invest in these busness buth one way or the otherr afraid to send cash to me for their ordered items
Plz note am not a scammerr neither.rrunning away with your csh...am into these bizness. For some time i just intended to be maketing it on net for others to know that this biznes is a goo biznes only if you know there cost prices at yourr diffrent location.
As you all know i buy direct from the farms. From these old farmerrs and is cash and carry..i will transport from the farm strate to the town.almst an hour to the main park to waybill them to any one in it.even i mysef dnt rillly gain in it.yes and thats the truth..gospel truth.is you that wud sell aat your difrent location daat wu gain notin less dan a thousand five or athousand.....naira on each items u are buying from me that i sent to you that you eitherr sell or supply at your diffrent location
Plz dnt be scarred or being skeptical about sending your cash to me....for your orrdered goods.....
Anyway i cant proof myself but a trial will convince you....i dont suply a bag of anytin it starrt from trree to four..upward....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=collinsz]My name is collins, I am a life witness to dis biz; I stay in the east here and I have confirmed Mr. Cityhood. Infact I just did my Second transaction with him here in owerri. For does in owerri you can call me up for one on one talk so dat you can believe.
I am doing dis cos I never believed dat it was true, honestly I initially thought I had wasted my money on the first transaction due to de fact dat their was some problem he encountered when loading my product, but to my suprise I went to a park called Arugo park here in Owerri to have my ordered product.

So. Fellow nairalanders, Easterners and All; it will be sheer selfishness dat I found dis offer, vErified opportunity witout letting you guys know, dat is why I am opening up now. I have confirmed and verified him.

To go further my Number is 08033260602. I am a student, I shuttle between owerri and onitsha.

So you can call me up for further clarification.

And also note dat for one-on-one contact, all I will charge you is just my transportation and noting else.

Dis is wat we do for our selves.

NEVER FORGET: Be your brothers keeper.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless NairaLand.
God bless Mr.Cityhood.
God bless......Me.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
tfc
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by atlwireles: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
cityhood: tfc

How good is it to send tomatoes to PH from your location will there lots of damage

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
it would ok.from the baskets i hv away of aarranging it insid the luzirous bus.
So knw cuz frr alarm
My friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Banks Earn N15.7bn On Account Maintenance Charges In Q1 2019 / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.