Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? (2042 Views)

Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by hotncold1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
I would love to come 10 times again as a guy.Its just fun been a guy not withstanding the challenges that comes with being a man grin grin grin.So,what will it be for you?Please contribute.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
hot n cold: I would love to come 10 times again as a guy.Its just fun been a guy not withstanding the challenges that comes with being a man grin grin grin.So,what will it be for you?Please contribute.

As a guy cool
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
I will love to come back as a man. You men have the world as your oyster.its a mans world and the women have been conditioned to serve them, so I will surely like to come back as a man.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: I will love to come back as a man. You men have the world as your oyster.its a mans world and the women have been conditioned to serve them, so I will surely like to come back as a man.

You wouldnt have the joy of childbirth and multiple org.asms. Are you sure you would like to miss out on that.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by hotncold1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

You wouldnt have the joy of childbirth and multiple org.asms. Are you sure you would like to miss out on that.
grin grin grin madt nigga
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
hot n cold: grin grin grin madt nigga

wink

Imagine if men had such stuff as the multiple org.asms. We would never stop having se.x grin
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Man things, Baba no be mistake say you created me a man,
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Atheist , the joy of child birth is overrated. I will rather have the child without the pain and swelling, which is what you men enjoy. Having a child to call yours without going trhough weight gain and swollen feet an multiple orgasms...hmmmn. Believe me few women are lucky enough to find a man who can bless her with multiple orgasms...you men have the freehand to bed any woman and be hailed as a player, woe betide a woman who loves sex with different men and she is called a w.h.o.re.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: @Atheist , the joy of child birth is overrated. I will rather have the child without the pain and swelling, which is what you men enjoy. Having a child to call yours without going trhough weight gain and swollen feet an multiple orgasms...hmmmn. Believe me few women are lucky enough to find a man who can bless her with multiple orgasms...you men have the freehand to bed any woman and be hailed as a player, w[b]oe betide a woman who loves sex with different men and she is called a w.h.o.re.[/b]

shocked

So you want to give it freely to all wo want it. It aint as cool for men too you know. Moderation is best.

@childbirth, it is shockingly glorious. Especially carrying that child within you. It just looks amazing and is intriguing. Carrying the next generation and supporting it with your body. How can any woman want to miss that? Women. You are never satisfied undecided
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
It is glorious as you said, but still not as exciting as you think it is. Some women do not derire childbirth just because they do not want it, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. And no, I do not mean that a woman wants to sleep around, I mean that it is easier for men to be hailed for it while women are called cheap. A woman can not win.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: It is glorious as you said, but still not as exciting as you think it is. Some women do not derire childbirth just because they do not want it, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Yes some women dont desire it but I guess it must be a minority. Are you in that minority smiley

slymm: And no, I do not mean that a woman wants to sleep around, I mean that it is easier for men to be hailed for it while women are called cheap. A woman can not win.

A sad fact sad
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
OMG hell no, I am not in that minority. I have even picked names out for my unborn kids, I just understand the freedom of choice in matters like these.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: OMG hell no, I am not in that minority. I have even picked names out for my unborn kids, I just understand the freedom of choice in matters like these.

Lol. So you will be enjoying the "agony of childbirth" at some point grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2013

Lol. So you will be enjoying the "agony of childbirth" at some point grin grin grin grin grin
No she will give birth like the Hebrew women.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: No she will give birth like the Hebrew women.

I must have missed something.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Caseless: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
If i'm given 1million chances of choosing, i'd rather come back as a man. I cant stand that pain of pregnancy and childbirth women go thru .

As a woman, u nor fit dey go yawo.

U go be commercial se'x worker.

U go de give men bl'ow-job.

if u b woman, at 20 if u never marry, e go b wahala. As a man, no prblm u can marry the woman of ur choice at 50.

Above all, i nor fit dey pump blood every week in the name of menstruation.

I'm always thankful to God for making me a man.

I pitty women, walahi!

Won't u rather bank with MEN.......
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by MrsCork2(f): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2013

You be real ashaw.o
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

You be real ashaw.o

shocked

but really. Would you like to miss out on either? cool
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pump blood in the name of menstruation.hahahahhahahhahahaha. Chai! Amen oh, I shall give birth like the Hebrew women.@Atheist, it simply means childbirth shall be easy breezy for me just like it was for the Hebrew women in the bible.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: Pump blood in the name of menstruation.hahahahhahahhahahaha. Chai! Amen oh, I shall give birth like the Hebrew women.@Atheist, it simply means childbirth shall be easy breezy for me just like it was for the Hebrew women in the bible.

Was it easy for them? How was it easy for them?
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by angelTI(f): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
I would love to come back as a female! Cant and dont want to imagine what it feels lyk to b a man. Dont ask me y
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
angel TI: I would love to come back as a female! Cant and dont want to imagine what it feels lyk to b a man. Dont ask me y

Why grin

Or why do you want to come back as a female?
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
I'll love to come back as a woman. I want to be a lesbian, touch my breasts and finger my pussy. . .
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Their childbirth was mostly easy and free of paiN. Some women are fortunate enough to have such painless deliveries,, they tell you I did not even know when the baby popped out.
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: Their childbirth was mostly easy and free of paiN. Some women are fortunate enough to have such painless deliveries,, they tell you I did not even know when the baby popped out.

I see. Do you really believe that it was painless for the Hebrew women? Also, if it was, why? How? What did they do/take to make it painless?
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
@J12, but as a man, you can also touch and handle your dick na.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Caseless: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: OMG hell no, I am not in that minority. I have even picked names out for my unborn kids, I just understand the freedom of choice in matters like these.
hope u have 'goodluck jonathan', 'sexkillz', '190', idowuogbo among those names selected for ur unborn kids?
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
angel TI: I would love to come back as a female! Cant and dont want to imagine what it feels lyk to b a man. Dont ask me y

Won't you want to know how it feels to have an erectíon?
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
slymm: @J12, but as a man, you can also touch and handle your dick na.

Huh? I've done that too many times, it's now a boring chore angry. I need a new adventure cool
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Caseless: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
J12: I'll love to come back as a woman. I want to be a lesbian, touch my breasts and finger my pussy. . .
hahahahah....fawking bread-eater, is that all u like in being a woman? What about lying flat and d man wil b doin the work(missionary style)? U nor de self-service/masturbate? Sms....
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by Caseless: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
J12:

Huh? I've done that too many times, it's now a boring chore angry. I need a new adventure cool
hahahahahha......*falls frm yacht*
Re: Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? by slymm(f): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ Atheist, I am not sure why it was painless and easy for the Hebrew women, the bible just says that they had easy child births, that's why people say to a pregnant woman may you deliver like the Hebrew women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All The Virgins In The House!!! / 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation. / Seven Complicated Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.