Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 (19565 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by obinnakenedo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
ziccoit:

Mr, are you talking about Nigeria of about 200 tribes or a compound in Bayelsa?
is it not obvious that ur having comprehension issues?.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by obinnakenedo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
brownlord:

Obinna, the sit at home no affect u? I tink say dem say ndigbo no go baff, eat nor drink today?

. Are u alright?
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by visalo: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
automaticcarzz: Nonsense! This is an idi0t whose only vote he got as Presidential candidate was from him alone. Even his wife didn't vote for him. The clown called Dele Momodu.

Una go kill people with lol
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by anonimi: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kewt: Very sound analysis by Dele Momodu.

I am not a fan of his but i must say, he won my mind by this piece.

Kudos to him.

Read the article again and see how it is FINALLY devoted to Amaechi's VP rumours with a northern fulani president, then you may begin to understand.
Indeed kudos to the Ovation magazine publisher, he knows how to ride the tide of current events and milk it for his own benefit as others have.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dele Momodu & his grasshopper minded write up. He began like he knew what he was writing & ended up confusing himself and the readers.
This is an attempt to launch himself into reckoning with the opposition. I am sure Gen Buhari will be kicking in a fit at this write up.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
After reading this sort of analysis from Dele Momodu, one begins to wonder what these arm chair critics really want? These confused critics tell us the PDP have failed in the last 14yrs but what alternative are they presenting? The same guys from PDP.

Speaker Tambuwai has been a member of the NASS under the PDP since 1999. How come he is suddenly the darling and saviour we've been waiting for? What has changed? What is even the rationale behind nominating someone who has not unveiled any blue print or plans he has for the country? On what basis is Tambuwai now the best man for the job? Who knows his plans for power stability, job creation, improved health care, fiscal federalism,etc? If Dele has any of these answers, he should please share with us because we DONT KNOW. We dont know what Tambuwai intends to do differently from the status quo. Or is he being nominated because he looks good?

From all indications, Dele Momodu and his likes just hate to see the face of GEJ. They just want him out at all cost, not minding who takes his place. Its also possible that Dele Momodu has struck a deal with Tambuwai on political appointments if things go as planned in 2015. In the end its all about SELFISH and narrow interests.

Dele Momodu and his gang failed to realise that whom God has blessed, no man can curse. GEJ will continue to deliver dividends of democracy till 2015 when he'll re-contest elections and WIN.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by babslamin: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
jjcbuthot:

APC will not present a PDP member as their presidential candidate - it doesnt make sense. Why are they calling themselves opposition if they can't find a candidate among themselves?
[color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] That's how Yuguda betrayed bauchi citizens after winning the govnors slot. He turned against d party dat brought him to power
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by psalmizt(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Dele Momodu and his gang failed to realise that whom God has blessed, no man can curse. GEJ will continue to deliver dividends of democracy till 2015 when he'll re-contest elections and WIN.

You see this is the kind of argument that makes me wonder if our Youths of today can indeed step up to the plate.. After making a fairly logical comment you ended up including the above.... like Momodu and some other leaders in the South South have stated, GEJ should focus on performance and 2015 is his not some religious and spiritual alignment. Yes the Lord can bless a man so as to make him ascend the throne, his performance determines if he maintains that height or falls... e.g. Saul and David...

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by texaco1: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
why dont u guys just vote GEJ and have some peace of mind ?all these arguments is not necessary cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by bakynes(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
I believe APC can win PDP in 2015 Presendential Elections, if they organize themselves properly.The population of the North and d SW is larger than the East and SS.The North doesn't want Jonathan which is very clear considering how the Northern Governors are teaming up against him and the SW which gave jonathan d edge over Buhari in d 2011 elections are nt happy with the way he is ruling d affairs of the Nation. So APC can win come 2015 if they conduct themselves properly.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by PehaKaso: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Orikinla: The next President of Nigeria will come form the North.

Pls is it b4 or after d de-Almagamation of Nigeria in 2014 dat d North wants 2 produce Nigeria's President?
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Egbagirl(f): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
mtprofessor5: plz cn sum1 sumarize d story....itz f¤¤kin 2 long....dnt hav patience 2 read

Then you don't deserve to know. People also don't have patience to summarize. Read it when you have time or forget it.

@topic: started off well and got me engaged. He made some really sensible points especially I'm the first half. Not sure if I agree with the rest of it or not.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by brighter: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco1 u did well by double
-quoting a write-up of over 3,000 words just to praise your man with 11 words, kudos for wasting space.

@ post: Dele Momodu must be a bad political analyst, does it mean the opposition so lack capable hands that his best bet are Tambuwal/Amechi (people currently in power through PDP ladder). Oga Dele please stay clear & allow the opposition do their job.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by NaijaNaWaa: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
It beats me that anyone in his right senses would ever prop up Tambuwal as a potential president. What has he done or achieved? Who is he? Do they know the looting spree that he superintends at House of Rapes? I wonder why educated southerners are always genuflecting before influential mallams. This is more than shameful
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by gogodaye(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please may I use this medium to appeal to us young people 'the 70% voting age floaters' to seize the initiative to appeal to visionary leaders such as Messrs Ben Murray~Bruce & Pat Utomi to run for the presidency & attempt to get us out of the duldrums we are now stuck~in. I pledge a modest widow contribution of #150,000.00 to help out with their campaign efforts. My heart bleeds thinking what gigantic difference in the needed change & opportunities both gentlemen would have brought to us.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by magnetik(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
automaticcarzz: Nonsense! This is an idi0t whose only vote he got as Presidential candidate was from him alone. Even his wife didn't vote for him. The clown called Dele Momodu.
Guy fear God o wink

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by ichidodo: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Where does the South east stand in all of these?Arent we of relevance to 2015 cus if we aint then its best dividing up the country before then.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uclloyd28: Jonathan Will rule till 2019! As for those clamouring for Fashola n Rochas, am from Imo, Rochas back stabbed us.

Rochas backstab u? In wat guise or form? has he refused to do wat imolites expect him to do by delivering on d mandate u gave him

So in yr own view,d fact dat Rochas is trying to build effective n forward-looking bridge across d niger by associating wt pipo he feels comfortable wt politically is yr own definition of a back-stab?

U wud rada dis country gets fractured along ethno_religious line in wc Yoruba can't hobnob wt igbos or Hausas shd neva b seen wt an Ijaw man?

Its a pity d youths rada dn use d educatn we av acquired to cement d bond of oneness of dis country no mata ao precarious,are most guilty of fanning d ember of discord n ethnicity. seriously
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
the man speak matured the only areas were he made error is by not mentioning some1 from south east as vp. Apc take head
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by deletrue: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
The first two paragraphs made some good points but later became highly insignificant.. If jona's politics is one sided, what about that of Buhari and Tunubu? Among the two and jona, which is more regional? To make the analysis more worthless is when he mentioned that young directionless Ameachi. So up till now you have not known the political awareness of the poeple of rivers state. If Ameachi makes that mistake of jumping to apc, that will mean the final burial of his little political fame. Make no mistake about that.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nnannanzewi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dele your article is full of political blasphemy.Tinubu is not the messiah of the southwest.its a common knowledge that he is more corrupt than Obj and Ibb put together(ask Fashola what transpired before he got the 2nd term ticket)Again,are u now saying that the southeast,middlebelt and south south's votes won't count in 2015?shame on u because I know you are suffering from the 1vote u got from a whole presidential contest in which over 60million voters voted.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by mbhs139(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Seun, we have a problem here, seriously we do!

I suppose commentators on this forum are educated? Instead of them to analyse the message as it is, with insights on why they think the man, Dele Momodu, is not correct, all we are seeing are courses and aspersion. Are these the future leaders?! Little wonder your country is the way it is. Damn't!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
texaco1:
did u really digest everything the man wrote carefully ?
we know who the actual fool is, no need to ask.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by IYANGBALI: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
solazo: Read before you comment rule is still applicable here.
what rules?have you not heard of freedom of expression before
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by waleadex(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ok

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by abujalapdog(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
"Nigeria is a Mafia country and an
occultist nation where things that are done in
secret are always more profitable than those
done in the open. The name you will give your
new baby is never disclosed until the pregnancy
has been safely delivered" that is the only thing i can agree with outside that your entire calculations is wrong!!!
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by samkoro: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
This was a man who'se business was the glamourisation and display of illicit wealth of embezzlers,419ers,Abachas cronies etc on ovation.All of u Nigerian politicians are liers who are always desperate at image laundering of dirty past.

All of u ;both opposition and ruling party are only interested in what u will get in 2015.No body has taken it upon himself to say the truth about the problem of ethnicity.

If ethnic problems are taken care of,the rest remains a walk over.

Obama will never set foot on Nigeria just because he lamentsed in his book :The Dreams from my Fathers;that Nigeria is a country so pathetically devasted by ethnicity,despite it trmendous human and material resources.He see Nigeria as a dissappointment to the black race.

So Dele Momodu,shut ur crap and come up with a truth foundation that will route out ethnicity from it historical roots and for once we,ll have Nigeria free of ethnic grudges.

At that point bills will be freely passed at the National assembly without recourse to ethnic/religious ,and other primordial considerations.

Who is tambuwal? Who is lamido? Are they the soution to Nigerias problem which u are part of,or are they another unknown devil we may experiment on?

What makes u think u can get up to two votes in a free and fair election
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by texaco1: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
brighter: texaco1 u did well by double
-quoting a write-up of over 3,000 words just to praise your man with 11 words, kudos for wasting space.

@ post: Dele Momodu must be a bad political analyst, does it mean the opposition so lack capable hands that his best bet are Tambuwal/Amechi (people currently in power through PDP ladder). Oga Dele please stay clear & allow the opposition do their job.
my friend,i have edited my post naw,or should i re edit it?but on a frank note gej will win the next election judging by what is happening currently.all these pdp govs are still gonna fall back into line when the money starts rolling.politics is serious business to our politicians and the masses have no share in their (politicians)profit
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by negosus: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Not a bad analysis & with lots of senses in it.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by aglomar: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Let's see how it plays out.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
His candid take is myopic, incomplete, archaic, almost naive.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
bakynes: I believe APC can win PDP in 2015 Presendential Elections, if they organize themselves properly.The population of the North and d SW is larger than the East and SS.The North doesn't want Jonathan which is very clear considering how the Northern Governors are teaming up against him and the SW which gave jonathan d edge over Buhari in d 2011 elections are nt happy with the way he is ruling d affairs of the Nation. So APC can win come 2015 if they conduct themselves properly.

o di egwu.

Are their not easterners n south-southerners in both SW n North? They wl also vote GEJ there.
GEJ himself said he won in the north cos of eastern votes ...

The truth of d matter is that 2015 elections will occur same way as d 2011 as far as GEJ contests with Buhari . Its even SW votes dat wl be divided cos d comments i read off other websites showed some westerners thinks Tinubu is a fraudster

Rochas cant divide any SE votes as far as he is going for VP. Same as Amaechi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register / Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ / Presidential Inauguration Prayers In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.