Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 (19567 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2013
payless:

Mention those APC members who were once disgruntled PDP members. I don't know why some of you believe status quo should continue. If you do something the same way all the time, you should expect the same result everytime. How did you come to the conclusion that if APC should defeat PDP, then status quo also continues? I hope you see good work of other Governors who defeated PDP Governors in various states are doing in Ondo, Oshun, Ogun, Oyo etc. These are states that PDP did nothing since 1999 except to rob people the devidend of democracy. PDP led states were left in state of despair until they were defeated by competent hands from the opposition parties.

Kindly give us the list of disgruntled PDP member who are now in APC. Was Tinubu or Buhari, Fashola, Lai, Bisi Akande part of PDP?

Its always on the news about how 1000 pdp members or so have jumped to APC. i am not saying nothing good will come out of APC. i support the idea of APC, because it will break the monopoly of power. But i believe parties should be about an ideology and not simply where a candidate is more likely to win. Sadly, thats all i see now. If Amaechi jumps to APC today, it'll be because he knows he has no chance of winning in pdp. Same with Tambuwal or Lamido Sule and co. Atiku went to ACN, and came back again to PDP. If APC is to win, they will need a lot of members of PDP coming over to their party. Therefore, its still going to be the same people we had in the pdp. Only difference is the leadership....Dont misunderstand me however, i am all for APC, if not for anything, we can have true democracy in nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 09, 2013
payless:

Mention those APC members who were once disgruntled PDP members. I don't know why some of you believe status quo should continue. If you do something the same way all the time, you should expect the same result everytime. How did you come to the conclusion that if APC should defeat PDP, then status quo also continues? I hope you see good work of other Governors who defeated PDP Governors in various states are doing in Ondo, Oshun, Ogun, Oyo etc. These are states that PDP did nothing since 1999 except to rob people the devidend of democracy. PDP led states were left in state of despair until they were defeated by competent hands from the opposition parties.

Kindly give us the list of disgruntled PDP member who are now in APC. Was Tinubu or Buhari, Fashola, Lai, Bisi Akande part of PDP?

Also, i fear the corrupt pdp members going to APC will hijack the party....
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Bros Momodu (clears throat) you have spoken well! What will be the outcome of all these, only JEGA will tell! Meanwhile, Ekaete give bros half carton of alomo bitters for free, allow him do as many round as he wants with spartacus wife as well. Maybe that'll shut him up! (Dialing GEJ's number)...
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 09, 2013
nwanna89:

Also, i fear the corrupt pdp members going to APC will hijack the party....

It is their problem if they leave PDP and come to APC. They are not coming to APC to pick up tickets on a silver platter. If they need tickets, they must demonstrate leadership quality and fight for the tickets.

PDP is in disarray at the moment. Most of PDP members are ready to jump ship but they are not sure about APC yet but time is still on their side to decide if they leave PDP or not. Ultimately, they will be kicked out of PDP soon because the plan of the northern governors is to use their power at the Presidential convention and deny Jonathan the ticket to second term by not releasing the delegates he needs to secure his second term nomination. Jonathan and Anehni's plan is to either have him become the nominee through concensus or change the rule in the middle of the game. Without this option, Jonathan will be disgraced at the presidential primary.

Expect some of PDP governors being suspended, harassed by EFCC, shot at, impeached, or killed between now and 2015. Obasanjo will not be spared either.

It is going to be very interesting between now and next year July. Stay tuned!
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 09, 2013
payless:

It is there problem if they leave PDP and come to APC. They are not coming to APC to pick up tickets on a silver platter. If they need tickets, they must demonstrate leadership quality and fight for the tickets.

PDP is in disarray at the moment. Most of PDP members are ready to jump ship but they are not sure about APC yet but time is still on their side to decide if they leave PDP or not. Ultimately, they will be kicked out of PDP soon because the plan of the northern governors is to use their power at the Presidential convention and deny Jonathan the ticket to second term by not releasing the delegates he needs to secure his second term nomination. Jonathan and Anehni's plan is to either have him become the nominee through concensus or change the rule in the middle of the game. Without this option, Jonathan will be disgraced at the presidential primary.

Expect some of PDP governors being suspended, harassed by EFCC, shot at, impeached, or killed between now and 2015. Obasanjo will not be spared either.

It is going to be very interesting between now and next year July. Stay tuned!

Nice analysis. I cant agree more...Then again..whoever the north will bring out to run in PDP against GEJ will be frustrated out of PDP even before the primaries. So GEJ might run in the primaries without any reasonable opposition
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by musiwa26: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2013
He will not win one local govt like the last time. He most be acting. He has integrity issue that why people did not want to vote for him on his street..

Does this video look like nigerian want you..

they are just feed out will nonsense.. they hate people who are not honest.. And Nigeria knows who are honest and those who are not. This character you show to them on nairaland are people of questional character.. What difference is a governor who stole and cross over to another party.. Is cross over to a new party change who he is or how the people of Nigeria feel about them..
they can change party many time.. But they have not change the people..

My friend. Nobody will vote for dele momodu like the last time.

so if you want to win an election.. character is the first thing you look at.

Why do you think I said I will win.. character. nigerian are not stupid people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by texaco1: 4:52am On Jun 09, 2013
nwanna89:

Nice analysis. I cant agree more...Then again..whoever the north will bring out to run in PDP against GEJ will be frustrated out of PDP even before the primaries. So GEJ might run in the primaries without any reasonable opposition
why are you disturbing urself.gej will pick pdp ticket,and win the elections.pdp govs willl start negotiating with gej very soon.all these opposing views they are having or taking about now is just raise their bargaining chip,no pdp gov will decamp and some acn stalwart wil joing pdp.this is nigeria politics ,it is the same procedure ,u will see,all these tambuwa and co will follow gej.u just watch
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by fridayJ1(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2013
hmmmm!
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by babyhrt(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Criticism is d cheapest form of propagander dat an opposition can use to make itsef knwn....bt d point is dat if u r sayin smbody is clueless den u must tell us how VAST u r ursef.as at now d opposition hav nt articulated any programm on how d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ intend fixin d econonmy,creatin jobs n solve d mirage of challenges facin d country.dat u performed as a state gov does mean u hav an idea as to how to fix d whole country.mayb d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ themselves r actualy clueless.again if u like shake away all d mongo fruit 4rm a mango tree,at d next season it ll produce mango n nt guaver.by crosssin 4rm PDP to APC does nt stop dis gov 4rm bein d corrupt criminals dat d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ r in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Bigcake: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Pvt. Parts:

jus stop abeg grin grin grin
Stop wat? Gej all d way.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by darlingbobo(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2013
Uclloyd28: Jonathan Will rule till 2019! As for those clamouring for Fashola n Rochas, am from Imo, Rochas back stabbed us.

Come are you high on odeku? Back stabbed us or just you? Oh you must be Ohakim then. Please don't you ever speak for all Imo people, just speak for yourself abeg.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Docii001(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Dele Momodu spoke like a fool that he is.

So, to the narrow thinking of Dele Momodu, the next president if there is a change of government must still come from PDP?

Tambuwa/Ameachi - interesting contribution from a self-defeated contender.

You lack understanding,from all indications tambuwa/amaechi are going to jump parties.
Anyone who follows the current trends in Nigerian politics will be privy to this!
People like you are the problem Nigeria has today,simply put;you do not know anything.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Docii001(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2013
Afrocatalyst: I think he made sens bt as we all knw,character does nt equate with spoken words. His words made sense bt he does nt stand on them politically,nt bizness-wise. Let the best man win come 2015.

Point of correction,let the right man win!
The best man in Nigeria setting,be it presidential race to Jamb exam is not necessarily the right man because every facet of our social biography is riddled with corruption and inefficacy.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by texaco1: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2013
Docii001:

You lack understanding,from all indications tambuwa/amaechi are going to jump parties.
Anyone who follows the current trends in Nigerian politics will be privy to this!
People like you are the problem Nigeria has today,simply put;you do not know anything.

you are the one who lacks understanding , those 2 politicians will not jump anywhere , you think tambuwal will leave pdp where he is guaranteed automatic ticket to the rep again and he will go to apc to contest where he is almost certain to lose at the end of the day ? so if u are his adviser u will tell him to decamp abi ?why is ameachi ,wammako and all the rest saying they wont leave pdp?
pdp remains the only party that can guarantee these politicians return on their investment in politics , so u think tambuwal will spend millions on a risky project like apc abi ?when he can less and make big money in pdp ?you are not a politician.
u need to read this wonderful write up by dele momodu he has said it an di quote
" In those years, he’s had the rare opportunity of approving so many appointments and distributing stupendous largesse through award of contracts at home and abroad.

Those who have benefited from him would be ready to die, if necessary, to protect their privileges and not necessarily the President. Those who are shouting at the loudest voices on the rooftops are only trying to secure their relevance and slippery grip on power. They know the truth, like you and I, that on a good day and in a clean contest it is impossible for Jonathan to win again, not because he is not trying enough but because his enough seems not to be gelling with the people. That is the simple reason his acolytes are barking like dogs to see if his opponents can be intimidated. The growling will continue and progressively become the roaring of a lion. They are not going to repeat the spin of Fresh Air this time around since the evidence on ground obviously points to the contrary."

this is the real and raw deal, none of these politicians give a damn about boko haram victims or you and me , all they are after is their pockets ,they will not do anything to please u , they don't even want to know u and i as long as the money keeps coming in and that is where they will stake their money .as far as u and i are concerned we dont exist their list of priorities
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by phapi(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2013
What a gud pieces of write up diz could had been if he didn't entangle it wif TAMBAWAL 2015 election campgn shits

TELL DELE dat diz is not about SOCIETY and MARRIaGE news making oooo polItics goes beyond social merriments and snap shot he iz known for

TILL 2015 SHALL WE KNOW IF DELE POLITICAL PERMUTATIONS will b worth It
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by fridayJ1(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Nigeria seems to be tilting towards a failed state! May God help us.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Docii001(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
The northerners had this country for almost 4 decades. Milking and sucking us dry. Obj spent 8years in office, a man from the west. Jonathan, a man from the south, who came from the same state where oil was found in 1959. He has just spent barely 3years in office and everybody is uncomfortable. Now tell me, Mr Dele, who is Tinubu and who is Buhari?. Sometimes I feel if this country is cursed. I weep for nigeria and i curse the day we were merged. #sad face#

Myopic thinking!
I am from the Niger-Delta and I really do not care if GEJ gets re-elected,I do not bloody care if the next president is a Northerner;infact I will even vote for him if I feel he is the right candidate. Before my state comes my country,I am a Nigerian and a Patriotic one at that!
The President does not represent his state or the south-south,he represents Nigerians globally and internationally. You have developed a personal vendetta and I advise you go settle those 'demons'.
Reasoning with sentiments is blinding.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Obijulius: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2013
Empty words from someone who should know better. Dele Momodu continues to live in self-denial and a continually shifting Utopia.

But since dis crap has made front page I fell compelled to give my opinion.

Dele Momodu erred in overlooking the fact dat 2015 will present us with an opportunity to quit dis rascal party called Nigeria.

Dele Momodu erred in overlooking that smart/backdoor politics will never solve d problems of dis soon to be balkanized nation; our real problems remain resour es control, forced joint existence and de-centralization of federal power.

Simply put Nigeria should just cease to exist and 2015 is d perfect year for dis to happen.

Like many of his kinsmen who see a threat to their existence, Mr. Momodu, even in far way Ghana feels threatened by a divided Nigeria. This should not be d case, humans, including Mr Dele have an unsupressable ability to evolve and overcome/adapt to challenging situations.

Infact I think 2015 has been overflogged, Jonathan/SS must have a six-year term come 2019 or we go our seperate ways.

The bar has been raised, its GEJ for a six year term come 2019 or we break up dis mess.

2015 IS NOW STALE GIST!
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by tayokem(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Oga dele momodu is absolutely right but the problem is that he's not talking like an opposition figur. Hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by texaco1: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2013
tayokem: Oga dele momodu is absolutely right but the problem is that he's not talking like an opposition figur. Hypocrisy of the highest order
he is coming to pdp ,mark my words
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by midetinz(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Uclloyd28: Jonathan Will rule till 2019! As for those clamouring for Fashola n Rochas, am from Imo, Rochas back stabbed us.

"Rochas backstab us" wu are u? When we refer to imo or "owerrians" we mean sensible ones not a cultist like u!
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by PapaBrowne(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Its just funny how opposition members tell us on one hand that the PDP is the problem of Nigeria and on another are3 telling us they thier desire is to field two serving PDP members as their Presidential candidate.

Tambuwal is a PDP member. Amaechi is PDP. What happened to all the opposition figures. Are they not credible enough or are they not national enough?
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by ACM10: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2013
PapaBrowne: Its just funny how opposition members tell us on one hand that the PDP is the problem of Nigeria and on another are3 telling us they thier desire is to field two serving PDP members as their Presidential candidate.

Tambuwal is a PDP member. Amaechi is PDP. What happened to all the opposition figures. Are they not credible enough or are they not national enough?

This is the reason why I call APC - Association of Politically Confused. On one hand, they will promise change, on the other hand, their body language and actions are aimed at perpetuating the status quo. On one hand, they will condemn PDP, one the other hand, they will seek for its leaders in PDP. They are totally confused on their priorities. God forbid Nigerians from chosing them as a viable alternative to PDP.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by papaejima1: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2013
payless:

He "back stabbed" them because he joined APC and he is now with Buhari. Some of these people are confused. It is a free world and Rochas has the right to associate with whoever he likes.
We also have the right not to follow him there. It is a free world you know...
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by kinguwem: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dele Momodu is not in touch with reality. He wants to promote a Tambuwal/Amaechi candidacy in 2015. The arrangement has failed on delivery. Tambuwal can only became a presidential candidate in another party. His brand of politics is retrogressive. Amaechi is on his own. A man cannot be greater than his people. The South-South has a sitting President & are not interested in supporting a desperate politician to be a VP.
The Middle-Belt, the South-South & the South-East are strongly behind GEJ. The South-West are more interested in controlling their region than in national politics. The North-East is presently unstable & needs to put her house in order because of the terrorist activities going on there. The North-West is now a political minority & needs to collaborate with other zones to achieve relevance.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Peterwins(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
Some truths/facts about this piece:

The reasons for Jonathan’s anticipated victory are legion. Unlike the last time, he has since settled down comfortably in power. You must remember that he has spent a total of three years as a full-time President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria. In those years, he’s had the rare opportunity of approving so many appointments and distributing stupendous largesse through award of contracts at home and abroad.

Those who have benefited from him would be ready to die, if necessary, to protect their privileges and not necessarily the President.

Moreover, Jonathan will win today because the opposition is yet to organise itself properly.

There is no third road in sight. And no third party has the humongous resources to challenge the ruling party in Nigeria today. The Grumblers Party is the only workable alternative to PDP

In Nigerian politics, money is the biggest factor before ethnicity and religion.

If I were Jonathan, I would hinge my campaign on performance rather than drums of hostilities. I will quickly bury the hatchet and settle with Amaechi and others, like President Obasanjo did with Atiku Abubakar, James Ibori and company, before he pummelled them later.

In any event, the best package would be for the opposition to form a very formidable second force to PDP and they must do this by speedily coming up with a shadow cabinet type of arrangement comprising of a star-studded team.

My own view: If GEJ secures the 2015 PDP ticket he will likely use the USA and money to appease Tinubu discreetly. The US (the real capitalists cannot work with Buhari) can easily tell Tinubu to stand down (secretly) because they can easily pull the plug off him. The majority of the North central (NC)/middle belt will likely vote GEJ rather than a core Hausa/fulani from the NW or NE especially as a result of the constant fulani herdsmen clashes with farmers and other Northern minorities. The SS and SE will obviously get a GEJ block vote despite Rochas and the Amaechi saga. GEJ will also get substantial votes from Southern Kaduna (NW), Adamawa (NE) and a few votes from minorities in other NW and NE states. But these will come only after a lot of money (maybe half of 2015 budget) have changed hands. Time will tell.

But this position can only be tackled effectively if the NW and NE supports a popular candidate from the middle belt as President and also a popular candidate from the SW (perhaps Fashola as VP). But will they? and/or get the necessary support from the USA.

PS: I am non-partisan and anything can still happen in politics.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Peterwins(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
My own view: If GEJ secures the 2015 PDP ticket he will likely use the USA and money to appease Tinubu discreetly. The US (the real capitalists cannot work with Buhari) can easily tell Tinubu to stand down (secretly) because they can easily pull the plug off him. The majority of the North central (NC)/middle belt will likely vote GEJ rather than a core Hausa/fulani from the NW or NE especially as a result of the constant fulani herdsmen clashes with farmers and other Northern minorities. The SS and SE will obviously get a GEJ block vote despite Rochas and the Amaechi saga. GEJ will also get substantial votes from Southern Kaduna (NW), Adamawa (NE) and a few votes from minorities in other NW and NE states. But these will come only after a lot of money (maybe half of 2015 budget) have changed hands. Time will tell.

But this position can only be tackled effectively if the NW and NE supports a popular candidate from the middle belt as President and also a popular candidate from the SW (perhaps Fashola as VP). But will they? and/or get the neceassary support from the USA.

Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Olaone1: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Peterwins: My own view: If GEJ secures the 2015 PDP ticket he will likely use the USA and money to appease Tinubu discreetly. The US (the real capitalists cannot work with Buhari) can easily tell Tinubu to stand down (secretly) because they can easily pull the plug off him. The majority of the North central (NC)/middle belt will likely vote GEJ rather than a core Hausa/fulani from the NW or NE especially as a result of the constant fulani herdsmen clashes with farmers and other Northern minorities. The SS and SE will obviously get a GEJ block vote despite Rochas and the Amaechi saga. GEJ will also get substantial votes from Southern Kaduna (NW), Adamawa (NE) and a few votes from minorities in other NW and NE states. But these will come only after a lot of money (maybe half of 2015 budget) have changed hands. Time will tell.

But this position can only be tackled effectively if the NW and NE supports a popular candidate from the middle belt as President and also a popular candidate from the SW (perhaps Fashola as VP). But will they?

Trust me, you understand politics.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Peterwins(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ola one:
Trust me, you understand politics.

Thank you. I created a thread for it: https://www.nairaland.com/1318665/candid-views-2015-presidential-elections
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by MarcoP: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
automaticcarzz: Nonsense! This is an idi0t whose only vote he got as Presidential candidate was from him alone. Even his wife didn't vote for him. The clown called Dele Momodu.

Lol@ his 1 vote, you mean even his wife did not believe in him... Lolzzzzz.

But seriouisly, why should Dele insult the people of the SS region with his suggestion of Amaechi as the best VP material.
An ex-houseboy to Gov Peter Odili be the best for the SS region?
Plzzzzzz!!!

There are many enterprising, intelligent young men fron this region with economic ideas that can transform this country.
Many of them are currently focusing their energy on their private enterprise. I would rather throw my weight behind a man who has been successful in business before venturing into politics; and not those whose only claim to their billions of naira is by virtue of occupying a political position or public office.

Such people soon get confused not knowing what to do with their stolen wealth other than to want to play Mafia or Lord of the Rings. Just as one drug-addict is currently doing in SW region.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by MarcoP: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
automaticcarzz: Nonsense! This is an idi0t whose only vote he got as Presidential candidate was from him alone. Even his wife didn't vote for him. The clown called Dele Momodu.
Re: Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015 by Shine1177: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
bakynes: I believe APC can win PDP in 2015 Presendential Elections, if they organize themselves properly.The population of the North and d SW is larger than the East and SS.The North doesn't want Jonathan which is very clear considering how the Northern Governors are teaming up against him and the SW which gave jonathan d edge over Buhari in d 2011 elections are nt happy with the way he is ruling d affairs of the Nation. So APC can win come 2015 if they conduct themselves properly.

The North has since to be in the past what we have now is North-East, North-West and North-Central and the cabal that rules the then North (Hausa/Fulani) don't their lordship on the North-Central as we speak now. please be aware that their is nothing like One Northern Nigeria again, if you think i am wrong let GEJ decide not to run come 2015 and return power to the 'so-called' North in the person of David Mark who is from Benue State then you will hear stories, these Northern Elders will come up with another theory. So i simply mean to say that there won't be block vote for any Northerner candidate in 2015.

Come to South-West where i hail from the Easterners have a large chuck of their brethren here (Lagos in particular) and they will definitely vote GEJ. Have you consider Ondo State where Olusegun Mimiko is tending towards PDP? His Labour Party will adopt GEJ as their presidential candidate in 2015 just for self-preservation and survival. I think you are aware that Oyo State where Govvernor Ajimobi of ACN have to go into partnering Ladoja's Accord Party to stabilizer his government are at loggerhead now and PDP has started courting Ladoja's robust grassroot support, APC presidential candidate will have a rough ride in that state. The only State in South-West that i think can deliver 80% of their vote to APC is Osun. GEJ will have a jolly ride in South-West not minding the present cry of marginalization of the zone as we all know that we lost the House of Reps Speakership as a zone to Tinubu and his bands.

Just as Dele Momodu rightly said despite the state of the nation if the election holds even now GEJ will carry the day.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Buni (Photos) / Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town / IPMAN Protests Exclusion From Fuel Distribution By NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.