Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos (1203 Views)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by samceen: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
I need a lawyer based in Lagos.
I have some task to be executed by a lawyer, like company registration and others.
Please reply to this post with your number and contact details,
or send them to samceen@gmail.com, or 08032779319.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by abiodunj: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2013
samceen: I need a lawyer based in Lagos.
I have some task to be executed by a lawyer, like company registration and others.
Please reply to this post with your number and contact details,
or send them to samceen@gmail.com, or 08032779319.
Thank you.
... I can give u a lawer frd if u don't mind.. I can send yu his nno.
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by samceen: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
okay no problem, send me the number, i'll appreciate that.
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by MissAddy: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2013
Hello, I just sent you a mail now. Thank you.
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by Nellykoko(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls help me with the lawyers contact... pls its urgent
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by tejusbrit: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ Nellykoko, if you are still in need of a lawyer contact this number 08025668283.Am a lawyer
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2013
tejusbrit: @ Nellykoko, if you are still in need of a lawyer contact this number 08025668283.Am a lawyer

The highlighted is supposed to be...I am a Lawyer...ok Oga Lawyer
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by tejusbrit: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
netsurf:

The highlighted is supposed to be...I am a Lawyer...ok Oga Lawyer

Its quiet glaring to every reasonable person that is a mere typographical error. So what are you drawing at? Oga Teacher!!!
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
tejusbrit:

Its quiet glaring to every reasonable person [i[b]]that is[/b] a mere typographical error[/i]. So what are you drawing at? Oga Teacher!!!

seems you are the 'only' reasonable person around...that mistake is common around here...just accept it and learn...no one is an island of knowledge... besides, it's not meant to degrade you in any way.

again, that should be 'that it is a mere typographical error'....you ought to have added an 'it' before 'is' to make it something a 'reasonable person' could understand.
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by tejusbrit: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
netsurf:

seems you are the 'only' reasonable person around...that mistake is common around here...just accept it and learn...no one is an island of knowledge... besides, it's not meant to degrade you in any way.
again, that should be 'that it is a mere typographical error'....you ought to have added an 'it' before 'is' to make it something a 'reasonable person' could understand.

OGA TSAAAAAA!!! I am highly disappointed.... Even a kindergateen child should be very familliar with the following illustrations:
THAT IS a house
THAT IS oga tshaaaaaaaaaaa
Now oga tshaaa, what is so difficult to comprehend in 'THAT IS a mere typographical error'?
Sir!!! Emphasizes is laid on 'THAT IS'.
Is there no difference between
it is quite glaring to every reasonable person THAT IS oga tsaaaaaa's house .
AND
it is quite glaring to every reasonable person that it is oga tsaaaaa's house.
The sense i employed 'THAT IS' in my sentence should be easily comprehendable with the above illustration.
Oga tsaaaa! I would have loved to seek the leave of the court before correcting my nairaland tsaaaaa but time would not permit me. So in this vein, with all due respect let me quickly draw your attention to this:
if i have to incorporate 'it' as you suggested into my sentence then the sentence should be .............. that 'IT WAS A MERE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR' and not 'IT IS.............' as suggested by you.
Sir!!! The latter would not suffice for past tense and am sure you would agree with me that IT IS A MERE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR would not suffice for a past post of mine.
Moreso, my tshaaaaa! The same appplies to a whole OGA TSAAAAAA'S post ......... It is not meant to degrade you........
SIR!!! You were referring to past tense ( a post priorly posted) , dont you think it would have been more appropriate to incorporate' IT WAS' not meant to degrade.......
Anyway as you rightly said, ........no one is an island of knowledge.........
but it is quiet funny that such gross errors should be coming from an oga tshaaaaaa that can spare so much time in
fishing out minor mistakes in peoples posts,taking out time to highlight those errors and even insisting further that it is not a mistake but a common......
Such a tshaaa that voluntarily decided to take up this role is supposed to know better than..........
I rest my case oooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by tejusbrit: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
netsurf:

Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by Usman4: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
I NEED A LAWYER TO HELP ME CHECK ON THE STATUS OF AN ESTATE LAND IN LAGOS.
Re: I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos by tejusbrit: 4:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Usman4: I NEED A LAWYER TO HELP ME CHECK ON THE STATUS OF AN ESTATE LAND IN LAGOS.

I am a lawyer and can help you out. Contact me on 08025668283

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account / Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon / Distributors Wanted Nationwide For Our Fast Moving Consumer Goods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.