Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. (22972 Views)

Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Landlady Strangled Over Electricity Bill / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
SouthEast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV0YD9C4-vM

Gricignano (Caserta). A woman of color, apparent age of 30 years, was found dead in the industrial area between Aversa and Gricignano, near the bicycle factory Morris. The body was naked and without documents. The body was naked and without documents. It is not yet clear the dynamics of what appears to be a murder. Beside the body, lying on the ground in a field, were found two knives, clean, no stains of blood. At first glance, the corpse did not show visible traces of violence or injuries from sharp weapons or firearms. The woman, however, may have been strangled.
My friend, stop spreading rumour... That incidence happened in Bilbao in Spain not in Italy
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kessythegeek: jungle conclusion..:c

it could be true lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by shizzle11(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sad! Wonder what would have warranted her being strangled to death. Ashawo no be work.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
IS YOUR OWN MOTHER NOT A PROSTITUTE.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: NOW SHE CAN FIND PEACE AFTER A HECTIC LIFE OF ASHAWO
@Obadiah777, IS YOUR OWN MOTHER NOT A PROSTITUTE.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by hollandis(f): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Benin people
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Chai just like dat.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Reachyrich(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
May God 4give u all.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by saddler: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
claremont: If you watch the video, you would hear her colleagues conversing in Bini dialect. The dead lady is definitely Nigerian, and most likely from the Bini tribe.

R.I.P to her.
You be big mumu for jumping into an illogical conclusion
(1)There is no such thing as Benin dialect!
(2)How do you know the ladies were her colleagues?They could be concerned Nigerians in the same location where the incident occurred and moreover,since you cannot translate the language they spoke,you shouldn't jump into such lugubrious conclusion.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
water060: @Obadiah777, IS YOUR OWN MOTHER NOT A PROSTITUTE.
AH THAT WAS HEAVY. DON'T U HV RESPECT FOR HER MOM?BESIDE I DON'T THINK HE WAS TALKING TO U.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Iykeponti(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Guys if u see the way dis girls mess around the street of Greece n Italy ,running around almost naked , u wouldn't pitty anyone of them when something goese wrong. Well R.I.P gal.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Aafulenu(f): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
saddler: You be big mumu for jumping into an illogical conclusion
(2)How do you know the ladies were her colleagues?They could be concerned Nigerians in the same location where the incident occurred and moreover,since you cannot translate the language they spoke,you shouldn't jump into such lugubrious conclusion.

no such tin as bini dialect? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by free2ryhme: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
tchidi: I'm sorry, maybe I missed it oº°˚!..... How is she Nigerian?! undecided undecided

from the cry of the girls at the scene and their accent it is obvious they are from edo state but what i cant be too sure is if they are either Benin or Ishan.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
chadef: nobody wish to be an ashawo, besides the story didnt say she was an ashawo. anybody could be victims of bloody insane people that looks naormal. pray for her rather than curse her. he without let him cast the first stone. if you are still a virgin. yo may say what u like

how then was she strangle to death ? was she kidnapped ? only one plausible deduction .. what was she doing alone late in the night? because she cant be strangled during the day
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by CocoLoca(f): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
So how did they know she is Nigerian? Rip to her tho, so sad.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Iykeponti(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
claremont: If you watch the video, you would hear her colleagues conversing in Bini dialect. The dead lady is definitely Nigerian, and most likely from the Bini tribe.

R.I.P to her.
100% not likely sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by AbuMikey(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Eiya...Owie Edo don kpai!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Elose11(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
tchidi: I'm sorry, maybe I missed it oº°˚!..... How is she Nigerian?! undecided undecided
When u play the video, u will hear the people crying speaking Bini and Niger Delta pidgin English. She is definitely Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
fados4sure:
My friend, stop spreading rumour... That incidence happened in Bilbao in Spain not in Italy

I think you have got this case mixed with another brutal killing that took place in Spain.

A YELLOW Caserta, NIGERIAN half-naked FOUND DEAD: was strangled

[img]http://3.citynews-foggiatoday.stgy.it/~media/originale/35504368414087/cadavere-polizia-2.jpg[/img]

21/05/2013The body of a woman of color - it is a Nigerian of 27 years - was found this morning, at dawn, in the area of ​​Asi Aversa Nord, in the territory of the town of Aversa, near the factory bikes Morris. The body was naked, maybe it's a prostitute. The story of the police investigating the territorial department of Aversa, headed by Colonel Vitagliano. Almost certainly it is one of dozens of prostitutes in the area, both day and night. Hypothesis supported by the fact that the young Nigerian woman was naked in the lower part of the body. The body, at least at first glance, has no visible traces of violence or injuries from sharp weapons or firearms. The woman, however, may have been strangled. The body, in fact, appeared near the mouth drool. (Photo footage)

http://www.telecaprinews.it/leggi115.asp?cod=20579
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
timbros:

So OP, how do you know its a Nigerian lady?
exactly my thought. Since dere is no document find on her, na God go settle down punish dis op since him wan spoil nigeria girls name.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
saddler: You be big mumu for jumping into an illogical conclusion
what fuckery? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by akatonero(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
RIP Just hope hope others will learn from this!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by lumeneng22: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
timbros:

So OP, how do you know its a Nigerian lady?
.Good quaishin
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by crisycent: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
I thought that guy was suppose to console the grieving girl? Why was he robbing her bobby?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by mamagee3(f): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Revolva(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
ashawo......nai dem dey do there...na she sabi....now her parent for benin go don dey say their daughter is doing fine working as a nurse or worker in europe....
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by MacLovington(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
fados4sure:

You clearly know nothing about the Italian world or the language, police uniform and names/words written everywhere would tell you it's Italy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by MacLovington(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
crisycent: I thought that guy was suppose to console the grieving girl? Why was he robbing her bobby?

Dirty mind! Rubbing someone can be soothing thing. Like rubbing the head of a crying child.
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Gudiza(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Apparently, there're so many fo.ols on here. All you have to do is watch the goddamn clip for goodness sakes! You can clearly decipher Italian and Nigerian (bini) dialects. Look at their faces and mannerism...

Hear them speak
girl 1: wey am nau? wey am? #looks for dead body#
girl 2: I don die oooh #collapses and wails on the ground#
boy to girl 2:make u first siddon one place nau, hold urself first make I ask question nau.

If you don't have enough megabyte to watch u should say so instead of attacking the OP with brainless questions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by IbrahimB: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

how then was she strangle to death ? was she kidnapped ? only one plausible deduction .. what was she doing alone late in the night? because she cant be strangled during the day

Somebody can't be strangled during the day? You must be living in a very peaceful and orderly part of the world bro... or you don't watch the news very often undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
water060: @Obadiah777, IS YOUR OWN MOTHER NOT A PROSTITUTE.
SHE TOO OLD TO BE A PROSTITUTE. NO MARKET FOR PROSTITUTES OVER THE AGE OF 50 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand With 11.85 Grams Of Cocaine (Photo) / Rice Dealer Robbed, Beheaded In Osogbo / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.