Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. (22878 Views)

Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Landlady Strangled Over Electricity Bill / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by MacLovington(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: All this people going abroad to disgrace Nigeria sha. RIP!
Ashawo no be work na management. Stop before u stop in a coffin.
Ekwusigo!

Those women go abroad to maximise their returns! That's being professional. A large number of Naija women have several boyfriends. Different boyfriends catering for seperate economic needs. What's the difference?
Re: Nigerian Girl Strangled To Death In Italy. by bokohalal(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Babyosisi is a big eediot. I have a 'sponsorer' cousin and I know some women he took to Italy Holland,Germany and Spain.
Infact, there is a popular Igbo boy who grew up in Benin(cannot mention his name but it starts with 'A') whom you could ask about his clients(since you are Igbo like him). He goes East to recruit Igbo girls.
If Igbo girls can get pregnant and sell their babies,what is ashawo business in Europe? Dat na small tin!
Did you notice I did not mention Yorubas? Because I did not see any. Not saying there are none. I say what I know.
Your Igboism is blinding you to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Poses As Director General Of Police In India To Defraud People / Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.