Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is Nysc Cds Worth It? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Nysc Cds Worth It? (653 Views)

How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Need Idea On A Project To Carry Out (nysc-cds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nysc Cds Worth It? by onukwubesunday: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Corper we! dear present and past corps members,please i want to knw is this personal cds is worth going into? I knw of many corps members that were frustrated at the end of their service year,simply because their expectatns were cut short.Some that did theirs with national award in view ended up with community recommendatn award,and the victors which are nominated for national award are never called upon.Now my question is should we keep on chasing this political and unrealistic award which always left the corps members frustrated at the end of the service year?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH B Posted To Ogun State / Cultists Chop Off Corps Member Hand In Bayelsa / Corpers Lodge Attacked By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.