Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Quit Worrying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quit Worrying (643 Views)

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / Worrying Is A Sin. / Worrying About Nothing Is The Secret Of Getting Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit Worrying by mysticgal(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Quit worrying because it is
1.sinful and produces fear
2.a disease causing other ills
3.borrowing time that cannot be paid back
4.brooding over what may not happen
5.creating trouble,misery,and death
6.weight that kills prematurely
7.mental and physical suicide
8.a grave digger which has no sympathy
Re: Quit Worrying by mysticgal(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2013
9.needless and waste time and effort that should be spent on worthwhile things 10.a stumbling block to others 11.living like an orphan without an heavenly father
Re: Quit Worrying by michaelbiz: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hi dear,i've followed your trendy posts recently. Would like to meet you or if you have a bb, that would do just fine. pin:330EB922 feel free to chat anytime, i noticed you write a lot smiley and u're probably a Christian too

PS: I would delete my pin once you've added it. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? / Should We Celebrate Christmas? / Famous St Bridget Prayer And Promises Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.