Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro (8085 Views)

See What Japeth Omojuwa Said About Senator Ben Bruce / What Is So So Special About Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Your Views About Senator Bukola Saraki #1000000000 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Oh I see. He supported it even when majority of his constituents were against it. He failed to listen to his constituents at a critical time yet he wants us to now trust him with our mandate. Such a man can never be trusted as he failed us at that very critical time. If he can tag along with a demonic agenda to elongate the demonic Olusegun Obasanjo then he will do worse things if entrusted with Lagos.
By the grace of God i was among the constituents when Koro was in the Senate during the 3rd term saga, i can tell you categorically that i saw nothing wrong in it. Look at the views of Koro before concluding. Just that opposition in Nigeria like to OPPOSE EVERYTHING proposed by the government, and also Nigerians as people love to abuse privileges. Koro DID NOT disappoint any of us in Lagos Central while in Senate. In fact, he remains the BEST SENATOR we ever had. GOS and Oluremi are bunch of JOKES
Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
bump

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by Rilwayne001: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
My man, CONTEST all the achievements of Koro, and dispute it/them. What made you feel Koro won't win despite his popularity and antecedents??

grin grin
Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by dustmalik: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
So, he has been supporting all the bad eggs in PDP, for a long time. makes sense now. all the pieces are coming together.
Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by egift(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Am reading comments here and smiling. Now it all makes sense.
Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by duwdu: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
dustmalik:
So, he has been supporting all the bad eggs in PDP, for a long time. makes sense now. all the pieces are coming together.

egift:

To me, too, gentlemen!

Like I deduced and posted on another thread yesterday, the guy is THE perfect FFK clone. gringringrin

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro by themilanway(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
egift:

You can say that again sir,KORO of all people.

To think i used to hold Barcanista in high esteem(sighs)

Talk about selling your soul to the devil.

A shame though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige To Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Excluding Ndigbo / FG Must Create Urhobo/Isoko State From Delta State. / "INEC Silence Over Labour Party Convention Victory Suggests Compromise- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.