Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid (24544 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by dani1luv: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mrs Suzanna Fawole (38), in Osun State has been remanded in Ife prisons after she allegedly bathed one Funmilayo Aderibigbe (35), whom she suspected to be her husband’s lover, with acid.

TRIBUNE reports May 6, was like any other day for Aderibigbe who resides on Adeboye Street, Ife-Modakeke road. Set for the day ahead, she went ahead to prepare herself for the activities she had lined up for herself, oblivious of what was in stock for her.

Before the end of the day, however, her once-beautiful physique which made her the toast of all, suddenly crumpled under the subduing power of acid. She was almost turned into a monster such as ones usually seen in horror movies after she was allegedly bathed with acid by Fawole.

Crime Reports gathered that Fawole had alleged Aderibigbe of having an affair with her husband. As a result, the suspect had sent a number of threatening text messages to the victim, warning her to steer clear of her husband. Aderibigbe reportedly ignored the messages and went about her life until the deadly liquid was used to arouse her from her perceived indifferent attitude.

Residents of the area were said to have been infuriated by the suspect’s act, as an angry mob reportedly gathered, with the intention to revenge Fawole’s act but immediately police officers and men attached to Modakeke Division of the Osun State Police Command were alerted on the occurrence, Crime Reports gathered that they quickly moved to the scene to control the crowd and prevent a serious crisis from erupting.

It was said that peace was eventually restored to the area after the suspect had been arrested. The victim was also taken to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, (OAUTHC) Ile-Ife for prompt medical attention. Her mouth and tongue were said to have been badly affected that she was being fed through the nose.

During interrogation, Fawole reportedly confessed that she decided to teach the victim a lesson out of frustration and fear of losing her husband to the lady. The victim was said to be fond of going to the matrimonial home of the suspect to meet her husband with whom she was suspected of having a relationship. Fawole admitted beating Aderibigbe before pouring the acid on her.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/06/photo-houswife-bathes-her-husband.html

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by free2ryhme: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
it is well
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by ollyboy009(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
On top whaaaaat?some women self
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Mystiqme: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Territoriality

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
JEALOUSY @ IT'S PICK.
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Bgino(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
la femme fetal..wow

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lord have mercy, what a world we live in shocked
angry Don't mess with another ladies husband.

24 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by AnOlAd: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
O boy....Married women dey vex ooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by acidtalk: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Must they always call my name in bad bad things?

20 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: angry Don't mess with another ladies husband.
I don't know why some women find it difficult to share undecided

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by WHIZBRO(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
I want to say, serves her right but I'lll stick with WTF!!! Its a safer option

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by konami001: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bgino: la femme fetal..wow

Speak english wey you know my friend... who r u trying to impress with fetal..what is fetal?
Another person go see you here now and carry am dey use am dey go.... Go school.. NO...
under mango tree nor let you see road...

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
konami001:

Speak english wey you know my friend... who r u trying to impress with fetal..what is fetal?
Another person go see you here now and carry am dey use am dey go.... Go school.. NO...

Harsh, but funny as hell!

#femme fatale

@ topic, pouring acid on someone else is too cruel, way too brutally permanent to be acceptable in this situation. At least, she could have stopped at beating her up.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Alexebo1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
D suspect 4got ds line of our lord's prayer.."4GIV US OUR TRESPASSES AS WE 4GIV DOSE WU TRESPASS AGAINST US".......RECITE AFTA ME

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why straff another person hubby to d extent of going to their matrimonial homeNow what wud be ur story?The hunter becomes the hunted!!!sorry sha. cry

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Ignatio(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hope the current mistresses and the future ones learn from this. Go get your own man.

12 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Desloaaa(f): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wetin dis pR ick go cos ehh
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Mogidi: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
@Topic
A good beating usually does the trick.

@Truckpusher
Truckpusher: I don't know why some women find it difficult to share undecided

Can I have your wife for two days? I know you will oblige cause you have no "difficulty" in sharing.

P.S
Give her some durex on her way to my house. I will narrate all and rate her for you.

12 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
These 'acid bathers' shld be made to face a firing squad!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by yunisco: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Women with their wahala, sad though but I can't just imagine why some foolish,oloriburuku women will just b looking 4 other women husband. See what another woman's dick hs turn her to now. D beauty dat hs been turning her head 4 yrs, just turn 2 diwowo in few seconds. Women b careful of another woman's husband.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by lafuria1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
The husband will just look for another girl and move on with life while she remain in jail for attempted murder.
Yes, one has every right be jealous but have no right to inflict such a pain on a person. The beating was Ok at least the lady has gotten the message.
Well heinous women hardly think, just wanna satisfy that burning desire to inflict pain.

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by tinnymerit(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Fear of isaiah 4:1

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by legendsilver(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
konami001:

una 1st dey quarrel. grin
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by yunisco: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
tinnymerit: Fear of isaiah 4:1
1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Fed Through The Nose!!!

Hmmmmmm Eleyi Gidi-gun

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by AbuMikey(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
*playing Sheba-Tonto ft Solid Star* Another Disaster grin
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Pre10000(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
AnOlAd: O boy....Married women dey vex ooooo...

e easy to marry?wen u get ur own,hold am wella
Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
No picture!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
AMINSCO: Am second

Go and cash it in the bank, anumpama!!

Seeing front page filled with good news these days is akin to seeing a chicken with a tooth

1 Like

Re: Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid by point5: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Heart of a man is dengerous,,married men shud stock 2 dia wifz n single ladiez shud stay away 4rm som1s husnband n pray God 4 dia own husband,period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.