Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following (2108 Views)

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Would You Rather Goto Jail Than Kiss This Man? (pic) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by ashmanpolo: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
1. U go to club and pay 5k for gate fee, U come church dey drop N20 for offering as if GOD na Nigerian police... U get duplex for hell.

2. U give ashawo wey spent one nyt for ur house 20k come give ur babe wey clean,sweep n wash ur clothes for a week 5k.. U get 4 bedroom flat for Devil's estate in Hell.

3. U wear mini-skirt, sit down for front seat just to confuse Man of God every sunday... U be shareholder for hell.

4. U always go to church just to look for gals... bros, U are in a joint partnership wt d devil.

5 U fit dance all night to kukere song for club but you cant move wen praise is goin on in church abi... Ur rank for hell pass I.G

Abeg, happy sunday nairalanders...Enjoy your week ahead

2 Likes

Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Sanboy25: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
For number 1 & 2, I don't think that you'll go in hell because of the amount of money you spend on other things than church. undecided Happy Sunday anyway. cheesy
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Olivia241(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
@sanboy.....really?........ u shud b technical in thinking.
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Moderator Joke section pls
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by babadey(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hilarious grin grin but seriously, they are all true. I'm not a victim of Number 1,2,4 and 5 tongue
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by HURUCHI(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
ashmanpolo: 1. U go to club and pay 5k for gate fee, U come church dey drop N20 for offering as if GOD na Nigerian police... U get duplex for hell.

2. U give ashawo wey spent one nyt for ur house 20k come give ur babe wey clean,sweep n wash ur clothes for a week 5k.. U get 4 bedroom flat for Devil's estate in Hell.

3. U wear mini-skirt, sit down for front seat just to confuse Man of God every sunday... U be shareholder for hell.

4. U always go to church just to look for gals... bros, U are in a joint partnership wt d devil.

5 U fit dance all night to kukere song for club but you cant move wen praise is goin on in church abi... Ur rank for hell pass I.G

Abeg, happy sunday nairalanders...Enjoy your week ahead

nice but which one u day do talk and shame the devil
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by tpia5: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
you go to church every sunday yet your mind remains that of an unbeliever, not cool.
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by HURUCHI(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
tpia@:
you go to church every sunday yet your mind remains that of an unbeliever, not cool.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

1 Like

Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by tpia5: 5:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
baba dey: Hilarious grin grin but seriously, they are all true. I'm not a victim of Number 1,2,4 and 5 tongue

Username: baba dey

So u are a victim of 3 abi? What does 3 say :

ashmanpolo: 3. U wear mini-skirt, sit down for front seat just to confuse Man of God every sunday...U be shareholder for hell

1 Like

Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by clemz85(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chei!!!

Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lol @ hidden post
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by slimyem: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
REALITY101: Lol @ hidden post
I know you are guilty of all the op listed.tongue
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
slimyem: I know you are guilty of all the op listed.tongue

Especially #3 tongue
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by ABEngine(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Olivia241: @sanboy.....really?........ u shud b technical in thinking.
Babe, Clarity matters... N a 5kobo me see o! I just wondered when the rates dropped drastically grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=ashmanpolo]1. U go to club and pay 5k for gate fee, U come church dey drop N20 for offering as if GOD na Nigerian police... U get duplex for hell.
didnt they teach you in bible studies that its the GESTURE that count, not the amount given?!

everyone knows that ashis get set prices while your gf/housemaid will just take whatever you give her (since she doesnt do all the above mentioned for money , BUT FOR LOVE)

if that man of God notices that mini skirt, let alone get confused by it, then he is a MAJORITY stakeholder in hell.

where else do you want single and ready to marry God fearing brothas to look for holier than thou Christian babes?!you are the one in a partnership with the devil if you expect these guys to go searching for girls anywhere else

lets be honest here, that Kukere song is banging and groovy, while praise in church is boring. btw, since when does your dancing in church has anything to do with your faith?![color=#990000][/color]
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by Mynd44: 12:51am On Jun 11, 2013
Lmao
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by shizzle11(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following by babadey(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2013
Oko_AGB:

Username: baba dey

So u are a victim of 3 abi? What does 3 say :

you have serious problem dude. Continue you hear,continue. smiley

(1) (Reply)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... / A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.