Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Woman Baths Cheating Mistress With Acid...see Pict - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Baths Cheating Mistress With Acid...see Pict (730 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Baths Cheating Mistress With Acid...see Pict by trendydoctor: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
A housewife, Mrs Suzanna Fawole (38), in Osun State has been remanded in Ife prisons after she allegedly bathed one Funmilayo Aderibigbe (35), whom she suspected to be her husband’s lover, with acid.

Tribune reports May 6, was like any other day for Aderibigbe who resides on Adeboye Street, Ife-Modakeke road. Set for the day ahead, she went ahead to prepare herself for the activities she had lined up for herself, oblivious of what was in stock for her.

Before the end of the day, however, her once-beautiful physique which made her the toast of all, suddenly crumpled under the subduing power of acid. She was almost turned into a monster such as ones usually seen in horror movies after she was allegedly bathed with acid by Fawole.

..more and pict http://www.trendydoc..com/2013/06/woman-baths-husbands-mistress-with.html
Re: Woman Baths Cheating Mistress With Acid...see Pict by ciphoenix: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
i wonder why such still happen in this country

(1) (Reply)

List Of Senators In Support Of Underage Marriage / What Is The Benefit Of Traveling Abroad For Child's Birth? / Did You Find Out About Your Spouse Future With You Before You Got Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.