Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread (65369 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 1:35am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: You're beginning boil down like one of them boys undecided.....why don't you guys just keep it real? cool
Ok i see you, lil kid.

Shollypopz: @Truckpusher: Don't let Texas Cowgirl catch u messing wiv her boo, u might not live to tell the story lipsrsealed
You're joking right? grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz: @Truckpusher: Don't let Texas Cowgirl catch u messing wiv her boo, u might not live to tell the story lipsrsealed

Lol is Sniper cheating on me again? cry cry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Truckpusher(m): 1:37am On Jun 11, 2013
If ileke rolls with this dude?...she should be called TEXAS COWHEAD...I'm for real..HONESTLY sis!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I thought he meant 2legit is your boo..

Im not cheating on you baby.. kiss kiss Truckpusher is just my side chick[size=3pt] with a d1ck..[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

*sigh* Y'all should stop keeping ur relationship a secret, let us celebrate u as we do ROmance section newest mods grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I thought he meant 2legit is your boo..

Im not cheating on you baby.. kiss kiss Truckpusher is just my side chick[size=3pt] with a d1ck..[/size] lipsrsealed

He's not boo abeg...... nL and una telltales sha lol

Lol I'm still jealous....I can grow a dciikkkk for you, mami cry cry cry I got more muscles than TP
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
*sigh* Y'all should stop keeping ur relationship a secret, let us celebrate u as we do ROmance section newest mods grin

I'm seriously lost, what are you talking about jor

This girl sha
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
cheesy cheesy Better stop this joke before the viewers start taking it serious undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Truckpusher(m): 1:41am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He's not boo abeg...... nL and una telltales sha lol

Lol I'm still jealous....I can grow a dciikkkk for you, mami cry cry cry I got more muscles than TP
Buhahahaha....ileke bad gan! grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 1:43am On Jun 11, 2013
Lets pronounce truckpusher and sniperinadiaper first, that's true romance right there. Obianu will be the special guest of honor cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: If ileke rolls with this dude?...she should be called TEXAS COWHEAD...I'm for real..HONESTLY sis!
LoL, you are messing with the wrong kind of fire, bro. Texas Cowgirl's venom is like no other, I tell you.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Buhahahaha....ileke bad gan! grin

If you contest, I go campaign for you. tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, you are messing with the wrong kind of fire, bro. Texas Cowgirl's venom is like no other, I tell you.

Ahhhh, noooooo. I can't get mad at TP else Sniper would be mad at me cry cry cry

Seriously, una stop with the rumor o. Na dangerous tinz
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm seriously lost, what are you talking about jor

This girl sha
You are such a terrible liar, lol. You guys secret is safe with me tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are such a terrible liar, lol. You guys secret is safe with me tongue

He's not mine.

I'm a deadly jealous chic sweetie , if he was, I wouldn't be this calm on NL. Trusssssss me
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:
cheesy cheesy Better stop this joke before the viewers start taking it serious undecided
bla, bla, bla......fun-killer! undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He's not mine.

I'm a deadly jealous chic sweetie , if he was, I wouldn't be this calm on NL. Trusssssss me
grin grin true that. Shollypopz, texas_cowgirl is betrothed to Dygeasy tongue grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Truckpusher(m): 1:49am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
We fought before and we all came out with a bloody nose ,right now we just respect ourselves....but for this cripple called 2short2legged i'm gonna put that thing in his place....what do you think? wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: We fought before and we all came out with a bloody nose ,right now we just respect ourselves....but for this cripple called 2short2legged i'm gonna put that thing in his place....what do you think? wink

Okay, could you two fight after the contest? If una must fight, fight na ked and send us pictures......
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 1:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: We fought before and we all came out with a bloody nose ,right now we just respect ourselves....but for this cripple called 2short2legged i'm gonna put that thing in his place....what do you think? wink
I think you should, i like how you kiss my azz kiss kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He's not mine.

So you called it off because of NL??! Tell me more shocked shocked grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
So you called it off because of NL??! Tell me more shocked shocked grin

Lol foolish gal.....gerraway grin
Wahala and sholly are interchangeable
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Lol, go for the jugular!! Good luck, pray Texas Cowgirl remains all lovey-dovey with you when the fight starts. She is the one you need to be scared of lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 2:02am On Jun 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, go for the jugular!! Good luck, pray Texas Cowgirl remains all lovey-dovey with you when the fight starts. She is the one you need to be scared of lipsrsealed
Lol you keep pushing the boy. Truckpusher is lightweight, he's my guy but says lot of trash just to get attention, sniper is the reason why cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Truckpusher(m): 2:02am On Jun 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I think you should, i like how you kiss my azz kiss kiss
Oh holy sh1t!....Oguagua88 or something ,pls no Homos in Mr NL contest....i don't hate them and i don't love them either.....2SHORT2LEGGED is going out in the initial phase of this dumb contest ...which makes gay azz peeps dumb, as dumb as a sissy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 2:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Oh holy sh1t!....Oguagua88 or something ,pls no Homos in Mr NL contest....i don't hate them and i don't love them either.....2SHORT2LEGGED is going out in the initial phase of this dumb contest ...which makes gay azz peeps dumb, as dumb as a sissy

Huh? Is that even English or the truckpushing jargons? tongue grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Truckpusher(m): 2:14am On Jun 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Lol you keep pushing the boy. Truckpusher is lightweight, he's my guy but says lot of trash just to get attention, sniper is the reason why cheesy cheesy
Geez bro!i'm not your guy in all ramification grin grin is this the kind of dreams you dream when your azz raw ?....come begging son ,forgiveness is still in the air,but if you decide to let your pride control you i'm gonna make sure you bite the dust before these ladies you try to impress.

Talking abt sniper,she's truckpusher and i'm your real sniper....watch your butt in this contest cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Geez bro!i'm not your guy in all ramification grin grin is this the kind of dreams you dream when your azz raw ?....come begging son ,forgiveness is still in the air,but if you decide to let your pride control you i'm gonna make sure you bite the dust before these ladies you try to impress.

Talking abt sniper,she's truckpusher and i'm your real sniper....watch your butt in this contest cool

shocked shocked

Ok boys, enough. Too much adrenaline on this thread......men....smh
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 2legit2qwt: 2:19am On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Geez bro!i'm not your guy in all ramification grin grin is this the kind of dreams you dream when your azz raw ?....come begging son ,forgiveness is still in the air,but if you decide to let your pride control you i'm gonna make sure you bite the dust before these ladies you try to impress.

keyboard gangsta grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:

keyboard gangsta grin grin grin grin

angry You and your bf should stop spoiling this thread for the rest of us jor

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Okay, could you two fight after the contest? If una must fight, fight na ked and send us pictures......
grin grin badt gurl
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2013
lol @ truckpusher grin grin

2legit2qwt:
leave sniper for truckpusher abeg, everyone knows she belongs to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.