Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Looking For Tolu Ajao - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For Tolu Ajao (1416 Views)

The Parable Of The Lion - From Jos Wildlife Park, By Tolu Ogunlesi / So President Jonathan Lied – Tolu Ogunlesi / Tolu Maintain Loses Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Tolu Ajao by OmoTola2(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2006
LOOKING FOR TOLU AJAO

please am wondering if any one can help me.
Am looking for a friend of mine, I lost touch with
She name is Tolu, she used to live n work in Dublin for citigroup
before she moved to new york, since then we have lost touch

please if any one has any contact details for her please pass it on/

I know its a long shot, but you never know

Thanks
Re: Looking For Tolu Ajao by mindboglin: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2006
Hi i do know tolu.Im her cousin.Who are you? or is there any information you want to pass on to her
Re: Looking For Tolu Ajao by OmoTola2(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hello Mindboglin,

Thanks for replying back
Can you get her email address for me.
It will be much appreciated.
Re: Looking For Tolu Ajao by Ayogis: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hi Omolara,
I entered Tolu's name on my computer browser and your posting came up. Pls. tell Tolu to get in touch with me (Ayo) in London. I would appreciate you giving her my cell phone number : 07957474951 and mey email address (president@carehomeslocator.com).

Regards,

Ayo Gisanrin
Re: Looking For Tolu Ajao by Ayogis: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hi Mindboglin ,
I entered Tolu's name on my computer browser and your posting came up. Please. tell Tolu to get in touch with me (Ayo) in London. I would appreciate you giving her my cell phone number : 07957474951 and mey email address (president@carehomeslocator.com).

Regards,

Ayo Gisanrin
Re: Looking For Tolu Ajao by kay11(m): 1:49am On Jun 05, 2007
Hi Omolara and Mindboglin,

I was searching white pages for Tolu's Details and i came across this thread. I use to live in Dublin too before i moved to USA. I am Tolu's Friend in Dublin.

Please can u send her email to me please or give her my email "kolapob@yahoo.com". I will appreciate it. I've been trying to get in touch with her for about 3 years now.

Kolapo.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? / June 12 Was Not Free And Fair - Prof Okon Uya / Is Niaraland Full Of Fraudsters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.