Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Rosary As A Fashion Item? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosary As A Fashion Item? (740 Views)

Why Do Protestants Use The Rosary? / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Rosary No More!! Why I Stopped Praying The Rosary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rosary As A Fashion Item? by jamah(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2008
To be honest, it upsets me when i see people dressed in ridiculous ways - Most especially in highly revealing cloths that have plunging necklines - wearing the holy rosary which is only meant for praying. For goodness sakes! Five years ago, nobody could have done this, the muslims and non catholics would not even have anything to do with it - even the so-called catholics would not wear it proudly to show they are one. So whats the fun now
Re: The Rosary As A Fashion Item? by Lady2(f): 6:31pm On May 05, 2008
I don't know why, but I can tell you it' snot supposed to be so. It is not meant for fashion.

(1) (Reply)

Seeming Contradiction In The Bible / We Dont Know God So Well, Daz Why ! / Pride & Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.