Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK (18666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Marques or not, for me that dude looks weird.... his dad looks alien, and the wedding looks fvcked

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
babe_online:
if she was born in Nigeria(even if she spent just one day in Nigeria)then she is a Nigeria but if she was not then I will say the article is very funny.

So you've to be born in Nigeria to become a Nigerian, yeah?

So all those Arabs and white kids born in Nigeria are more Nigerian than Nigerians born in foreign lands, no?

You just explained why I honestly think Nigeria isn't an identity but a nationality. The country only exist on paper!!!

Well, discerning minds have started aligning with their identity - go figure! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Chregor(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
I don't attach any importance to her wedding compared to the one dat happens around us.
I'm happy dat she's married; with no personal regard to Aristocrat or whatever the thread try to portray.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

So all those Arabs and white kids born in Nigeria are more Nigerian than Nigerians born in foreign lands, no?

You just explained why I honestly think Nigeria isn't an identity but a nationality. The country only exist on paper!!!

Well, discerning minds have started aligning with the identity - go figure! grin
all those Arabs and whites born in Nigeria are on their own. And as I have said before you have to be born in Nigeria just like your parents for you to be a Nigerian/ No one can eat the persons cake and still have it. Smart/exposed Nigerians are not fools my sweet shymexx.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
babe_online:
all those Arabs and whites born in Nigeria are on their own. And as I have said before you have to be born in Nigeria just like your parents for you to be a Nigerian/ No one can eat the persons cake and still have it. Smart/exposed Nigerians are not fools my sweet shymexx.

Don't you think classifying those Arabs and Aryans born in Nigeria as being on their own is racist; since Nigeria is a nationality and not an identity? Anyhow, you remind me of the fat, pot-bellied, and bald headed Nigerian man I met at the Nigerian High Commission time ago(no pun intended) - the man subconsciously believes in the same thing.

Btw, nationality isn't much of a big deal because it can be switched from time to time. Identity is the most important thing and that's something that's in-born - and it's in your consciousness from the day you're born; to when you go 6-feet under.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
gbosaa: That woman is very ugly..

She looks like goldie with the corset womans waist..
Ugly is an understatement, the hubby is also in same league with the wifey, seems there wowoglyness attracted each other.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tpia5: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
i cant pronounce half the names mentioned in the write up.

like i said, this is a british thing, i even googled the first name mentioned (thought he was scottish) and it seems the name originally belonged to somebody who chased the britons out of southern england in the 6th century?

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/100980/Ceawlin

cant make head or tail of the other names mentioned in the original article either.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by sexkillzisacunt: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Well, discerning minds have started aligning with their identity - go figure! grin
You made no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Tstark(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

^^^^That's the problem with nyggahs and their tomfoolery in every niggerdom. The stupidity in celebrating ludicrous achievements, or lack thereof. You know where you stand in a society; yet you keep pushing barriers that should be left alone and celebrating madness. God forbid something bad happens to this woman - they'll start asking for black solidarity.

Nyggahs will never learn, I tell ya.

He's right you know!!!! grin
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
I see no Nigerian name in the article........
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2013

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: You made no sense whatsoever.

Though, I was messing about with "babe_online" and trying to get in her head because she likes "touting" the who's Nigerian and who isn't rhetoric - on every thread. But can't you see where I referenced "discerning minds" in my post? And the last time I checked - you don't belong to that group. So you might as well jog on - and keep finding the "cu.nt" on ya handle like you're "Finding Forrester."

P.S. Babe_online - still gatts e-love for you lol.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lady Bath, who splits her time between Longleat and Paris, is thought to disapprove of Miss McQuiston, an aspiring celebrity chef.
‘She has asked her son to call it off,’ a friend of the family said. ‘She seems to think Emma isn’t good enough for him. Emma’s a lovely girl and is understandably hurt by this, as is her family. But Ceawlin loves Emma and won’t be swayed.’

LOL!!! This bytch is crazy tho.
Her son looks like a hot bag of shoit and she's telling us that the chic ain't good enough?
A Nigerian oil tycoon...bytch, prolly richer than your family and their nonsense title
Lady Bath ko Lady Shower ni
mtchewww

And when did McQuiston become a Nigerian name? Prolly my SS people......with their cowboy hats and European names
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by LabourParty(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nigerian? How?
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tstark:

He's right you know!!!! grin

Bruv., don't mind me. I'm just trying to speak the truth. When these people's ancestors were fighting brutal wars to get to where they're now - no nyggah was there with them. Now, nyggahs want to benefit from where they didn't sow. FML!!! grin We've got things we should/could fight for in this system; and celebrate afterwards. But this nonsense right here isn't it. And I shall/will never support black solidarity with this one - she's on her own.

Out!
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
LET THEM GO DIE! angry

[size=16pt]oh wait its ok. shes not full Nigerian/ she is a half-bred. her mother is WHITE.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
some info about his dad:

He is known for his colourful style of dress which originated from a period as an art student in Paris during the 1950s, and is a prolific amateur painter who has decorated rooms of his home with erotic scenes from the Kama Sutra among other sources of inspiration. He has had openly sexual relations with over 70 women during his marriage , and has installed many of them in estate cottages. He refers to these women as wifelets.
The peer passed the management of the business to his son Viscount Weymouth early in 2010. By one account, the present Viscount intends to evict the wifelets from their estate cottages, and possibly even remove his Lordship's murals
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
What is manliness??
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by somegirl1: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
She looks full black in the first pic and part asian in the second. I'd be surprised if her mother is full white.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Exclibur(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1148378_article-2338458-1A3CBAE0000005DC-415_470x594_jpg6c5d8ac2da00c05f47be2b40bb13d3ae[/img]

Da phuck is this ngga wearing?

I was asking myself the same thing. Fvckin racist. As in woh-woh reach, e stil dey form. Mtscheew

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by occam(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
What a story! Why should Nigerians get excited about this

So the fruitcake in bathrobe is a royal? seriously! No wonder some people want the monarchy abolished

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by RedLight1: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
how dafuq is this thing in white robe a Nigerian? she is just another black British that knew nothing about Nigeria. she is not even bearing a Nigerian name. i will curse anyone that calls this biatch a Nigerian angry ..

by the way, she is damn fugly ..EWWW

her Marchioness wont add a shitt to the price of garri

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Despite the fact that she doesn't have a NIgerian name, we're already claiming her yet we were angry when the London terrorists were described as Nigerians.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Don't you think classifying those Arabs and Aryans born in Nigeria as being on their own is racist; since Nigeria is a nationality and not an identity? Anyhow, you remind me of the fat, pot-bellied, and bald headed Nigerian man I met at the Nigerian High Commission time ago(no pun intended) - the man subconsciously believes in the same thing.

Btw, nationality isn't much of a big deal because it can be switched from time to time. Identity is the most important thing and that's something that's in-born - and it's in your consciousness from the day you're born; to when you go 6-feet under.
I don't care if I am a racist or not. And you can be whatever you wanna be, i.e Nigerian, British, ''British born Nigerian'' etc. Since Nigeria does not have strict rules for who a true citizen is(unlike Britain), I rest my case...each person knows what s/he is in his/her mind.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Though, I was messing about with "babe_online" and trying to get in her head because she likes "touting" the who's Nigerian and who isn't rhetoric - on every thread. But can't you see where I referenced "discerning minds" in my post? And the last time I checked - you don't belong to that group. So you might as well jog on - and keep finding the "cu.nt" on ya handle like you're "Finding Forrester."

P.S. Babe_online - still gatts e-love for you lol.

@bolded,
grin grin grin ROTFL

@second bolded
e-love you too. kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
slim fit :
She is not Nigerian please
seconded!
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
tellwisdom: What is manliness??
In yoruba, Oko or Epon grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tpia5: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
some-girl:
She looks full black in the first pic and part asian in the second. .

True
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tpia5: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Despite the fact that she doesn't have a NIgerian name, we're already claiming her

You saw someone claiming her?
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by tpia5: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Seems the groom's mum was born in hungary while the groom's ancestry is traced back to 16th century britain.

Bride's side? Only what the media sees fit to publish.

Bride's dad is an "oil tycoon" from "lagos", mum is british, we are told.

Resemblance to goldie? Unexplained, will remain a mystery.
Re: A Nigerian To Become First Black Marchioness In UK by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
TVT KOKO: O.k,i don hear. Make i jump enta lagoon?mtcheeeew
Anypesin force u mek u reply..M.U.MU..Dig it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander / Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) / OMG!! See What This Girl Did To Herself ...tattoo Gone Sour (look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.